This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week 10 Boardroom

Topic » Week 10 Boardroom

3972 days 19 hours ago
Brogs17
Your task this week was to create an advertisement for your charity. You will be giving information (not too much) and you will basically be trying to get people to donate to your charity. Your advertisement can be a commercial (video), poster, or any other kind of advertisement that you would like. You will be graded on creativity, concept, and overall design.
3972 days 19 hours ago
Missalice3
Jennifer:
*sits down*
Hello Mr.Trump, you looking quite ravishing tonight.
3972 days 19 hours ago
Brogs17
Good Evening!
3972 days 19 hours ago
Missalice3
Jennifer:
Good Evening Mr.Trump!
*smiles kindly*
3972 days 19 hours ago
Brogs17
Jennifer, how do you think you did on this week's task?
3972 days 19 hours ago
Darriusdabest
*sits*

I'm screwed
3972 days 19 hours ago
Missalice3
Jennifer:
I think I did very well, I worked my ass off and the charity I chose is very important to me.
The only thing back me down is that the website I used to create my project would not let me include the logo itself, other than that I think I did very well.
3972 days 19 hours ago
Brogs17
Jennifer, now that we are winding down and really getting closer to the Finale, who do you think does not deserve to still be here?
3972 days 19 hours ago
Brogs17
Rihanna, who do you think does not deserve to still be here?
3972 days 18 hours ago
Missalice3
Jennifer:
That is now in question, all of us are spectacular players in our own way and when you wind it down to the question "who should be fired?" I at the beginning of this task I would have assumed Blake, but since one of us have to be fired tonight I would say Blake.
3972 days 18 hours ago
Ilikebugs
Here
3972 days 18 hours ago
Brogs17
Blake, what do you think about Jennifer saying that you don't deserve to be here?
3972 days 18 hours ago
Ilikebugs
Blake
Dont know why it was pushed ahead at the last minute
3972 days 18 hours ago
Missalice3
Jennifer:
I don't think Blake does not deserve to be here, but he was very confident at the beginning of the final 5 task.
3972 days 18 hours ago
Brogs17
Blake, it seems that all you do is complain.
3972 days 18 hours ago
Missalice3
*unconfident

open group

The Celebrity Apprentice All Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!