This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week 10 Boardroom

Topic » Week 10 Boardroom

3972 days 21 hours ago
Snowgirl57
Jen BTW we ars ending HOA
3972 days 21 hours ago
sambo29
Aubrey: lol I was on team snapple apple :P
3972 days 21 hours ago
Missalice3
Jennifer:
If you want to start it up, that's cool. :)
3972 days 21 hours ago
Missalice3
Jennifer:
I'm gonna make a tribute to the 22 who did not come here!
3972 days 21 hours ago
sambo29
what is HOA?
3972 days 21 hours ago
Snowgirl57
Yeah but its in your group now. I wanna see if it would have one
3972 days 21 hours ago
sambo29
LOL that's not the same thing I saw at the boardroom
3972 days 21 hours ago
Snowgirl57
That was just something i made last minute cause me and Kristen thought we had an extra day
3972 days 21 hours ago
Snowgirl57
I wanted to ask Mr Trump if he can rate it
3972 days 20 hours ago
Missalice3
TRIBUTE:

Ashton (24th) - Sorry you never joined the group, you did not support the team in the first challenge and you had to go, sorry.

Lady Gaga (23rd) - I don't know much about you. :P

Charlie (22nd) - Why did you quit? :o

Drake (21st) - I thought you were have been a better player.

Amanda (20th) - I wish you could have made it farther you seemed like a genius entering this game.

Scott (19th) - Inactive.

Penn (18th) - You were a huge disappointment you had so much promise and you don't do anything with it.

Taylor and Taylor (17th and 15th) - Both equally useless.

Orlando (16th) - You had so much guts for standing up to Mr.Trump, but you got fired but I will always remember that moment.

Christina (14th) - Wish you could have made it farther but it didn't work out.

Mark (13th) - Who?

Demi (12th) - Have no idea what you did, but you never threw me under the bus like the rest of the team (no offense to other Team 1 members) but you were voted off.

Kobe (11th) - I REALLY wanted to work with you! You seemed like a really chill but hard-working guy and I hope we can contact.

Kristen (10th) - I was excited to work with you because I could escape the drama and we could be buddies :3 but of course you were targeted and fired to my disappointment.

Tamra (9th) - Tamra, Tamra, Tamra, you were a villainess, but you were such a genius you were like Omarosa but you were more brilliant, you are indeed in a class of your own.

Channing (8th) - You were a bigger fan than me :o But you were excited about every task and was excited about everything, you were always having to much hype, but that was something that I liked. :)

T.T.C. (7th) - You were honestly one of the coolest people I met on the show, you had a great strategy and really kind to the others around, I was kinda POed when you threw me under the bus, but nonetheless I liked you.

Jenna (6th) - Jenna you're the only one from you team who was willing to work and kick some ass, I liked you determined personality and that what made you emerge from the others, I think you would not make it far but hell you proved me wrong, but you are a great person.

Rihanna (5th) - I gotta give you street cred for keeping your anger cool so you can impress, I know we hated each other at the beginning but in the end I liked you and when you sacrificed yourself for the other 4 of us to stay in this game, I was so very touched about you doing that. :')

Blake (4th) - Blake, you were one of the people I wish would just get fired at the beginning but then you became so strong and prevailed when you had to, so many bullets were thrown at you and you dodged them all, but I was sad when you given up at final 5, but I will always be thankful for saving me from the boardroom for making a mistake.

Ariana (3rd) - Ariana you know I love you hun <3 but we never got to work together and I wanted to work with you girl because you seemed so confident in your work because so many people in this game were depressed or angry, but you were different and that is why I like you. :)

Aubrey (?) - Aubrey, you were a star from the moment you entered this game and you and me were good friends although you almost got me fired in one of the tasks a while back, you are such a sweetheart and I liked you more than a lot of players in this game, I hope we stay in contact because you are so great!
3972 days 3 hours ago
sambo29
I liked what Jenn did, so I'm going to do one too lool

TRIBUTE:

Ashton (24th) - :( wasn't here for your leaving and didn't know you

Lady Gaga (23rd) -:( wasn't here for your leaving and didn't know you

Charlie (22nd) - :(

Drake (21st) - I was surprised by you leaving so early! Didn't really get to know you. :(

Amanda (20th) - srry dear, didn't really get to know you to well :(

Scott (19th) - Inactive

Penn (18th) - didn't really know you, but I heard  you could have gone far :(

Taylor and Taylor (17th and 15th) - Swifty was inactive :( didn't know taylor

Orlando (16th) - that was rough dude. Didn't really get to know you, but I respect you.

Christina (14th) - didn't really know you.

Mark (13th) - :( I was sad to see you go. I really liked you and thought you were going to go far. If you had just stepped it up a little more, I think you wouldn't have been fired.

Demi (12th) - You just did not have a good attitude and tried to throw the people that worked hard under the bus to save yourself, and it backfired on you. I'm sorry I lost my temper with you, but I did not like the things you said.

Kobe (11th) - :( You played a great game

Kristen (10th) -I cannot believe you got fired so early! OMG you could have been at least top 5 in my opinion. I think the world of you and feel you deserved more than 10th.

Tamra (9th) - Tamra, you caused quite a bit of confusion and drama, but hey, every game needs someone like you to stir the pot up a bit. ;) Advice for next time, don't say you hate someone in the boardroom and turn around and say you were the nicest person to them during the task, which was true, I just found it hard to believe you after what you said in the boardroom. Also don't conspire against Mr. Trump LOL.

Channing (8th) - You had a lot of potential. I think if you were more active and contributed more, you could've placed better. gg tho :)

Tyler (7th) - I respect you for staying out of drama the entire game. I think you played an amazing game and you were definitely a strong competitor! I liked what you brought to the table too!

Jenna (6th) - I'm srsly crying that you did not get into the top 5. You had such great work ethic and personality, not to mention your ideas were amazing and you worked so hard. If only you had closed your mouth during that boardroom ;-; You deserved so much more and its unfortunate that you got fired. ily gurl and can't wait to see you again soon!

Rihanna (5th) - shine bright like a diamond. I think you played a great game and you did your best on every challenge. Stay fabulous, and I can't wait to see you soon.

Blake (4th) - I respect you so much! You were the one player that I could count on to get anything done. You truly are a go-getter and I was impressed by you.

Ariana (3rd) - Ariana, I just want to say ily so much and that you have been a bright star in this game. I loved your personality and you were an amazing person to work with. You are not a follower in the least and I think you are a fantastic leader, one that could change the world one day ;)

Jennibear (?) - hold your head high and strut it like you own it. You are an amazing person and I am so honored to share this final 2 position with you. I know you will do great things, and no matter what happens at the finale, you will always be someone I can trust and someone who will watch my back. I'm sorry I almost got you fired lol (which task?). We are definitely staying in contact btw   ;) I think your cause is amazing and that what your character is amazing. So go get it girl, and I cannot wait for our final duel. I know that we will both bring our best and its going to be a close one. Whatever happens, ily very much.

Mr. Trump: what a game! You were a great host and I cannot wait for the finale!

xo.
ta ta until tonight,
Aubrey O'Day

open group

The Celebrity Apprentice All Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!