This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week 3 Boardroom

Topic » Week 3 Boardroom

3939 days 5 hours ago
smackdownisblue
Drew: well i didn't see Kim and Brenda do nothing at all.
3939 days 5 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Tamra:
Mr. Trump its not the fact that I'm arguing with them its the fact that these vultures are always pinning the blame on stronger team members when people like Brenda just float on by not being mentioned at all by our Project Managers
3939 days 5 hours ago
Carlito
Ryan : if you didn't bring ideas to the video or celebrities videos ... then you are in danger thats all !
3939 days 5 hours ago
tuter32
Luke: I didnt say anything Tamra
3939 days 5 hours ago
JosephinaAlexis
Brenda:

Goodgame
3939 days 5 hours ago
00northrup
Justin:
i admit, brenda didn't do anything this week at all either, besides try and keep team morral up
3939 days 5 hours ago
JosephinaAlexis
Brenda:

I'm not floating away. I told you guys that I couldn't compete on this challenge, but I was still cheering you guys on.
3939 days 5 hours ago
Brogs17
Brenda, why are you always called the weakest member?
3939 days 5 hours ago
Carlito
Ryan : you can't give us simple ideas to make the video look good ! ? i dont think its tooo hard
3939 days 5 hours ago
Carlito
Ryan : Look better*
3939 days 5 hours ago
Brogs17
Are you guys ready to see the two projects?
3939 days 5 hours ago
JosephinaAlexis
Brenda -

If I even try to help these guys, they will just basically say "Um, no we're doing it out way". Tamra doesn't like me at all for some reason. If she wants to use outside things from this group, it's not fair.
3939 days 5 hours ago
Missalice3
Jennifer:
Yes.
3939 days 5 hours ago
00northrup
Justin
or even finding a video for yourself and britteny like i asked. that could have been quick and easy to find a youtube video with a 2 second useable clip
3939 days 5 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Tamra:
WTF
I haven't said anything to you its just the fact you haven't been there for 3 tasks

open group

The Celebrity Apprentice All Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!