This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week 3 Boardroom

Topic » Week 3 Boardroom

3909 days 23 hours ago
00northrup
justin:
here mr trmp
3909 days 23 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Tamra:
Funny how you now say Khloe BRITNEY since someone else pointed her out just so you can save your own ass?
3909 days 23 hours ago
Missalice3
Jennifer:
Can I say something about the task Mr.Trump?
3909 days 23 hours ago
Brogs17
So, can anyone tell me who the weakest player on Team 24/7 was this week because Drew decided not to answer it when I asked him.
3909 days 23 hours ago
tuter32
Luke: Britney you dont have to answer to her
3909 days 23 hours ago
smackdownisblue
oh  i did not know you asked me a question mr. trump so sorry
3909 days 23 hours ago
Brogs17
You guys don't have to ask to say something.
3909 days 23 hours ago
Zed55
Britney H:
I was anwsering  to Mr.Trump
3909 days 23 hours ago
Brogs17
Justin, do you think you won this week?
3909 days 23 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Tamra:
The weakest member of 24/7 is a mixture between Brenda and Drew. They do nothing for us
3909 days 23 hours ago
smackdownisblue
Drew: just on this week i would say Kim and Brenda They both did not contribute at all
3909 days 23 hours ago
tuter32
Luke: Tamra your head games may work on some of the people on your team but they dont work on me. So keep your mouth over on your set of chairs in the boardroom
3909 days 23 hours ago
00northrup
Justin:
i didn't see kim at all during this task that i can remember, i am going to have to say she is the weakest member this time
3909 days 23 hours ago
Brogs17
Drew, what do you think of Tamra saying you are the weakest?
3909 days 23 hours ago
Carlito
Ryan : Mr.TRump i don,t want a chearleader in my team ! I want someone who is giving ideas and suggestion ! Brenda is a chearleader

open group

The Celebrity Apprentice All Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!