This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

All Star Applications

Topic » All Star Applications

3910 days 13 hours ago
Brogs17
Hello All Stars! Congratulations on actually being on one of the past three seasons of the Celebrity Apprentice. Every Season we have new celebrities come and compete, but now its time for you all to face each other to see who truly is the best All Star. Unfortunately, I don't think I am going to have any past winners play again this season, but they will still help in playing a huge role this season. This is for all of those who have heard the words: "You're Fired!" Because there are so many All Stars who want to come back, I need you each to fill out an application below and then I will choose a certain number of contestants to come and play. Thank you all for applying again to be on this CRAZY game, and I have a feeling this will be the BEST SEASON YET!

Application:

Celebrity:
Season #:
What place did you come in:
Why were you fired:
Why do you want to come back:
What will you bring to All Stars:

Good Luck Everyone!
3910 days 13 hours ago
lassidoggy
Celebrity: P!nk
Season #: 1
What place did you come in: 7th
Why were you fired: My lackluster performance in a task
Why do you want to come back: Because I now know what I messed up on and I can fix it.
What will you bring to All Stars: A 100% changed P!nk.
3910 days 13 hours ago
smooth
Khloe Kardashian
Season 1
8th Place
I didnt turn in a  project because it would not work
I have much more experience and it was so fun the first time i would love to do it again
i will bring DRAMA, Competitiveness and i will most likely win
3910 days 13 hours ago
00northrup
Celebrity: Justin Beiber
Season #: 3
What place did you come in: undecided yet
Why were you fired: I wasn't yet :P
Why do you want to come back: Because I feel like I can offer so much to the game skills wise.
What will you bring to All Stars: I will bring dedication and prove that I have what it takes to get to the end yet again
3910 days 13 hours ago
Zed55
Celebrity: Britney Haynes
What place did you come in: 12th
Why were you fired: I had a real life emergencey and couldnt make ONE boardroom so I was deemed inactive
Why do you want to come back: For every reason I need redemption
What will you bring to All Stars: Drive determination and compassion
3910 days 13 hours ago
ferdinandz
Celebrity: Orlando Bloom
Season #: Season 2
What place did you come in: 15 I think.
Why were you fired: Because I thought that there were 1 inactive dude who deserved to go but I had to chose another one but I didnt do it for sportsmanship reasons and that costed my game.
Why do you want to come back: Because I know that I would make the finals if I would stay and I didnt deserve to go home since I had more to give. I will play with no mercy this time and win.
What will you bring to All Stars: Drama, creativity, redemption and myself as the winner of this season.
3910 days 13 hours ago
DrPepsi
Celebrity: Ashton Kutcher
Season #: 2
What place did you come in: 24th
Why were you fired: cause i wasnt in the group
Why do you want to come back: to show how good i am and i didnt get an invite to the group i want to show i can win this game
What will you bring to All Stars: D R A M A reviveing my self aka redemption and my determination to play this game and drive myself to win
3910 days 13 hours ago
smackdownisblue
Celebrity: Drew Carey
What place did you come in: 14th
Why were you fired: becaue: because no one listened to me
Why do you want to come back: Because i love playing this it's fun and dificult
What will you bring to All Stars:  creativity, redemption and myself as the winner of this season.
3910 days 13 hours ago
Missalice3
Celebrity: Jennifer Lawrence
What place did you come in: 2nd
Why were you fired: Because I was outlasted by Aubrey, who in the end was more worthy of winning the game.
Why do you want to come back: Because I wanna come back and win it all, I proved myself time and time again I deserved to be in the competition I wanna have a throwdown in the boardroom and become your Celebrity Apprentice, I want to come back for Vengeance and to have a little fun again.
What will you bring to All Stars: I will being leadership, determination, compassion, and success.
3910 days 12 hours ago
redheat
Celebrity: Dustin Brown
What place did you come in: 10
Why were you fired: I was constantly slated as the weakest player and we were getting down to the wire and you did what you had to do
Why do you want to come back: I want to come back and show that I'm not weak like I was last season and strive to be the all- star celebrity apprentice
What will you bring to All Stars: I will bring determination, confidence and strength to the competition
3910 days 11 hours ago
KarmaArrived
Celebrity: Jenna Marbles
Season: 2
Place: 6th
Why were you fired: because I said the F word and couldn't decide who I wanted to go
Why do you want to come back?: because u begged me to, and plus I have nothing else going on
3910 days 4 hours ago
rahrah
Celebrity: Johnny Depp
Season: 1
Place: 5th
Why were you fired?: Because I didn't show up to the boardroom for family reasons and if I would have showed up I would have stayed but I didn't and got fired.
Why do you want to come back?: Because I will be more active and show I can fight my way through boardrooms, I have got more design skills and its my turn to win.
What will you bring?: I will bring skills for task and bring ideas to the table, I always put my opinion out weather it is good criticism or bad.
3910 days 3 hours ago
jayjet
celebrity lady gaga
season 2
place 23th
because I didn't show up at the boardroom and all my team wanted me out
because I will do challenges to help my team and go to the board room if we have to
I will bring ideas for the tasks and bring drama in the boardroom  and I am always want to be good at challenges so please pick me
3909 days 14 hours ago
tuter32
Celebrity: Luke Bryan
Season:3
Place:7th
Why were you fired: I was fired because my team lost a task and as PM it fell on my head.
Why do you want to come back?: I want to come back to show that my first game was not my time, but this time around show that I am the true Celebrity Apprentice! And that those coaches were the downfall of my game
What will you bring?: The same thing I brought to Season 3. My work hard attitude along with my résumé as your former advisor.
3909 days 9 hours ago
Cole91
Celebrity: Channing Tatum
What place did you come in: 8th
Why were you fired: I was accused of not doing enough though that wasnt the case
Why do you want to come back: To Win
What will you bring to All Stars: Drama and Determination
3909 days 9 hours ago
tomyirawan
Application:

Celebrity: Mark Wahlberg
What place did you come in: 13th
Why were you fired: I'm not join the boardroom so can't defend my self
Why do you want to come back: I need a redemption and I haven't give much what I have last time
What will you bring to All Stars: New passion and ambition

open group

The Celebrity Apprentice All Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!