This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

All Star Applications

Topic » All Star Applications

3909 days 7 hours ago
JosephinaAlexis
Celebrity: Brenda Song
Season #: 3
What place did you come in: 18/20
Why were you fired: Banned.
Why do you want to come back: To reach my goal & possibly win.
What will you bring to All Stars: I will bring my determination to the win & lots of activity!
3909 days 7 hours ago
Carlito
Celebrity: Ryan Reynolds
Season : 3
What place did you come in: 3rd
Why were you fired: Because your guts told you that Justin and Miley were strong all the season and they should be the final 2 !! (even if i didn't agree)
Why do you want to come back: I want to comeback to prove that I should of been in the F2 last season and that I deserve a chance for The Celebrity Apprentice Title.
What will you bring to All Stars: I will bring Passion, Ideas, Creavity and Vision !!
3909 days 7 hours ago
coltsfan876
Celebrity: Kim kardash
Season #: 1
What place did you come in: idk
Why were you fired: I withdrew from the competition (I'm not pregnant anymore don't worry)
Why do you want to come back: I'd like to set a good example for baby north
What will you bring to All Stars: beauty. What else matters?
3908 days 17 hours ago
mark796
Celebrity: Amanda Bynes
Season #: 2th
What place did you come in:
Why were you fired: My lack of enthusiasm I suppose I didn't help me team out but I think my ultimate downfall was the project managers with lack of communication!
Why do you want to come back: I want to show im not shitty anymore! And that I will focus 100% this time! and go all the way I can in this game and try lead no matter what position I am in!
What will you bring to All Stars: I love this format so so much and I want to improve the mistakes I made in the past and even though because of my poor performance I know I can beat out the other all stars!

Good Luck Everyone!
3908 days 4 hours ago
Brogs17
CAST REVEAL IS ON SATURDAY!! APPLICATIONS ARE STILL OPEN THOUGH!!!!
3907 days 14 hours ago
ferdinandz
Smackdownisblue did copy my words! What a bitch
3907 days 12 hours ago
AustinBenevides
Jonathan Toews
4th
I wasn't fully committed in the game and didn't fight to stay hard enough.
Because I was one of the best project managers to play this game and I can win this time.
Determination, creativity, and passion
3906 days 11 hours ago
TheNewKenta
Celebrity:Beyonce
Season #:1
What place did you come in:6th
Why were you fired:i was fighting alot and you got sick of it
Why do you want to come back:because i kno this time i can bring alot to the table this time
What will you bring to All Stars:new things me being a better nicer person and ambition
3906 days 9 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Celebrity: Tamra Barney now Judge
Season #: Season 2
What place did you come in: 9th
Why were you fired: I was fired because I was playing strategically I tried to take out the threats even if that meant manipulating you aswell!
Why do you want to come back: Why shouldn't I? I'm the best. I played harsh and thats what I will do again I want to come back to prove I can finally win The Celebrity Apprentice.
What will you bring to All Stars: I will bring drama, cuteness and a hell of a lot of SEXY!
3903 days 8 hours ago
Twilightgirl141
Celebrity: Kristen Stewart
Season #: 2
What place did you come in: 10
Why were you fired: I had camp and could not help my team out.
Why do you want to come back: I want a chance to redeem myself for not making it as far as I wanted during my season
What will you bring to All Stars: Dedication, hard work, and team work.
3903 days 8 hours ago
Snowgirl57
Kristen you missed sign ups?

open group

The Celebrity Apprentice All Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!