This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #16- Mana's Bitches

Topic » Tribal Council #16- Mana's..

3802 days 19 hours ago
manalord
Come on in guys. We will know bring in the members of our jury: Jake L., Aly, Jake H., Brittany, and WC the Black Vote at the last tribal council.

Congrats on the Final 5 guys. For one you have never made here in the series, for another this is where your game ended. For the other 3 you made it past this vote. However only 4 can move on to the Finale... and I'm sure everyone wants it to be them!!!!

Julian is the black vote tonight!

Zach- For someone who has always been on tribes that get pagonged is it nice to not have that happen for once?

Ryan- Did the last vote 'draw a line in the sand' so to speak.

Dave- You wasted your idol last night. Regret it?

Stoner- Are you glad to be in the final 5?

Bingo- Worried that you will get 5th again  like in BvW?

Votes are due by 9pm EST where we will have a challenge. PYN for addtion questions i might ask you one in response to your answer though.
3802 days 19 hours ago
tuter32
Zach- For someone who has always been on tribes that get pagonged is it nice to not have that happen for once?

Every time ive played Ive had to fight and claw and scratch. In Japan no one wanted to make a move. In BvsW no one wanted to make a move with people in the minority. BUT here is All Stars the fight is 10 times harder. But its all the people willing to open their ears and make a move.
3802 days 19 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Stoner- Are you glad to be in the final 5?

Absolutely, it's great!
3802 days 19 hours ago
manalord
@Zach- Can you see yourself in the final 2?
3802 days 19 hours ago
manalord
@Stoner- Shocked that bingo got 5/7 votes last night?
3802 days 19 hours ago
bingo21
Bingo- Worried that you will get 5th again  like in BvW?

Extremely I thought something fishy was going on last tribal when of our final 4 dave and ryan were hesitant to respond. If I didn't have immunity I would have left so it stands to reason that I have to pull out clutch wins from here on out.
3802 days 19 hours ago
Gaiaphage
@Stoner- Shocked that bingo got 5/7 votes last night?

I mean i knew people were voting him, although I didn't expect him to receive 5 votes at all.
3802 days 19 hours ago
manalord
@Bingo- So you think you are still the target tonight?
3802 days 19 hours ago
manalord
@Stoner-

How many did you think he was going to get?
3802 days 19 hours ago
bingo21
@Bingo- So you think you are still the target tonight?

Yep, I stuck out my neck and upset the status quo for the wrong people and it's coming back to haunt me.
3802 days 19 hours ago
Gaiaphage
@Stoner-
How many did you think he was going to get?

Black Vote, Julian's Vote, & Zach's Vote
3802 days 19 hours ago
tuter32
@Zach- Can you see yourself in the final 2?

I want to see myself there. But the way my allies are dropping it becomes less and less likely
3802 days 19 hours ago
wangifold
Ryan- Did the last vote 'draw a line in the sand' so to speak.

Yeah.

I actually have really lost motivation to play this game after that vote.
3802 days 19 hours ago
manalord
@Ryan- :| I understand
3802 days 18 hours ago
Gaiaphage
ill take more questions
3802 days 18 hours ago
manalord
@Gaia- How do you thinking working has effected your game?

open group

Big Whore House

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!