This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Applications - Round 1

Topic » Applications - Round 1

4055 days 1 hour ago
yellowunicorn
. Real Name (For the Wiki): Alex
2. Gender: Male
3. Age: 17 and a half
4. Colour Level: Silver
5. Country: United States
6. What makes you stand out from other applicants?: I'm a sexy ass unicorn <333
7. Who's the best BB US player and why?: For females I would say Jun because she is ruthless and really funny in the diary room and had a great under the radar game. Plus she's asian like me HAHAHA For males I would say James Rhine because he is sexy as hell and was a veto god! LOL I wanted to be different from everyone else
4055 days 1 hour ago
blatastic1234
1. Real Name (For the Wiki): Lain
3. Age: 16
4. Colour Level: Light Green
5. Country: Canada
6. What makes you stand out from other applicants?: Well its hard to answer this question without revealing my gameplay but if you place me in the house you won't regret it
7. Who's the best BB US player and why?  Janelle because she was a strong competitor. (Really shes the only one I can think of right now XD)
4054 days 12 hours ago
Mastereab2117
1. Real Name (For the Wiki) - Ernesto
2. Gender - Male
3. Age - 18
4. Colour Level - Blue (which I just received, woohoo!!!)
5. Country - USA
6. What makes you stand out from other applicants? I'm a go getter, not a giver upper...I am goin back and watchin every season of BB, and so Ik evrythin there is to know about the game. Plus, if you don't pick me, then you won't find someone else like me at all.
7. Who's the best BB US player and why? - Evil Dr. Will and Ian are two best players, and also when you put them together, they are most like me.
4054 days 11 hours ago
MikaylaLemon
1. Real Name (For the Wiki) Mikayla 'KL' Lemons
2. Gender Female
3. Age 17
4. Colour Level White
5. Country USA
6. What makes you stand out from other applicants? Im the most awsome person youll get apply. Im really social and will play this game with all my heart. There is no mercy, and you wont regreat choosing me.
7. Who's the best BB US player and why? Dr.Will because he has a great record and unlike dan could have curbstopmed anyone in F2 during AS if he made it
4054 days 11 hours ago
ZJ11
1. Real Name (For the Wiki)  Zach
3. Age:   16
4. Colour Level: Yellow
5. Country: US
6. What makes you stand out from other applicants? Im a GREAT Social player and i love to shake things up ;) haha I wont be afraid to call people out, and make a few Enimes ;)
7. Who's the best BB US player and why? RACHEL OBIOUSLY! ahah Rachel was a beast in every comp and had a pretty good socvial game in the house, She also never was scarred to speak her mind!
4054 days 10 hours ago
Girllover101
1. Real Name (For the Wiki): Justin
2. Gender: M
3. Age: 13!
4. Colour Level: @Yellow
5. Country: USA USA USA!!!
6. What makes you stand out from other applicants?: I know how to put up with drama :)
7. Who's the best BB US player and why?: Rachel, She lost her first season in Big Brother, even know she was annoying, she pulled out in the 2nd season she played, and she won!!!
4054 days 8 hours ago
ProuldCanadian
1. Aaron
2. Male
3. 15
4. White
5. Canada
6. People told me an i'm a great strategic and even a blood level called me a "Evil Genious"
7. Dan (BB10) because he's an evil genious and I love how he played the game. I want to play a game like him!
4054 days 8 hours ago
Ontario
1. Real Name (For the Wiki): Santana
2. Gender: Female
3. Age: 14
4. Colour Level: Purple (211 Karma)
5. Country: USA
6. What makes you stand out from other applicants? Well I know how to play this game and I will of course start drama and make moves.
7. Who's the best BB US player and why? I really liked Jen, because I am just like her! she is a bad bitch
4054 days 7 hours ago
Skyhawk
1. Real Name (For the Wiki): Karter
3. Age: 23
5. Country: Canada
6. What makes you stand out from other applicants?: I am very social and resourceful. I think my ability to make friends will make me stand out.
7. Who's the best BB US player and why?: Ian because he layed low early and started playing his best further in. This helped him get to the win.
4053 days 19 hours ago
Mybash_
1. Real Name (For the Wiki) Chris
2. Gender Male
3. Age 15
4. Colour Level Dark Green
5. Country USA
6. What makes you stand out from other applicants? I am very loyal and I have a very big vocabulary. I watch the apprentice a lot so I can be a bit persuasive at times and convincing.
7. Who's the best BB US player and why?' Wow. I would have to say Dan, just because of the whole I rose from the dead thing. It's hard because its so many to choose from. But Dan has never actually been evicted.
4053 days 15 hours ago
brade900
1. Brad
2 Male
3. 14 year old
4. orange level
5. USA
6. my statstics and a stragic game i play with all my power to win i'ved watch BB since i was 6 yrs old and i can see what it takes to win i will be actives when i can be.

7. my opionion on the best BB player Dan because look at all the blindsides he did that was huge dans bb furneal the huge backstabb to shane it was just Amazing,
4053 days 12 hours ago
rhysarnie14
rhys
male
orange
uk
thats a secreat...... but i am very active and love group games
Well cos im form uk i have not watched all bb usa but i have watched some and i love brittney
4052 days 11 hours ago
cancanpiano
1. Real Name (For the Wiki): Sam
3. Age: 13
5. Country: USA
6. What makes you stand out from other applicants? I am smart, kind and won't betray my alliances.
7. Who's the best BB US player and why? Rachel, she played well on her seasons.

open group

Lyshan's BB4

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!