This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Applications - Round 1

Topic » Applications - Round 1

4055 days 5 hours ago
Lyshan
Hello potential house guest! Robyn Kass will read this application and maybe you'll become a finalist for round 2! Thank you!

1. Real Name (For the Wiki)
2. Gender
3. Age
4. Colour Level
5. Country
6. What makes you stand out from other applicants?
7. Who's the best BB US player and why?
4055 days 4 hours ago
Edu84
1. Real Name: Edu
2. Gender: F
3. Age: 23
4. Colour Level: Silver
5. Country: Afghanistan
6. What makes you stand out from other applicants? I'm the best and fuck the rest
7. Who's the best BB US player and why? I don't give a shit about BB US ;)
4055 days 4 hours ago
Maralin
1. Real Name: Maralin
2. Gender: Girl
3. Age: 16
4. Colour Level: White
5. Country: Canada
6. What makes you stand out from other applicants?: I'm smart, cunning, and wanna kick some ass!
7. Who's the best BB US player and why? Brit cause shes perfect xo
4055 days 4 hours ago
unkown
1. Real Name (For the Wiki) un kown
2. Gender male
3. Age 16
4. Colour Level orange
5. Country murica
6. What makes you stand out from other applicants? because  I want illwinthis out because he is hitler
7. Who's the best BB US player and why? dan because he came from the dead to second place.
4055 days 4 hours ago
ColbyDonaldson8513
1. Real Name: Colby
2. Gender: Boy
4. Colour Level: Dark Green
5. Country: Argentina
6. What makes you stand out from other applicants?: im a survivor and bbfan so i think that strategic gameplay makes me stand out!!!
7. Who's the best BB US player and why? dan cause hes the best strategic player ever cause he made finals both times he played
4055 days 4 hours ago
Michaelf1114
1. Real Name: Mike
2. Gender: Male
4. Colour Level: Light Green
5. Country: United States
6. What makes you stand out from other applicants?: I know how to win games and I know many strategys to help me along the way
7. Who's the best BB US player and why?: Dan because 1. He is good at manipuating people in to doing what he wants and he should be called the puppet master XD. Also, he won his forst season of Big Brother and got runner up in his second season!
4055 days 4 hours ago
XoXU
1. Real Name   Jack
2. Gender   Male
3. Age   15
4. Colour Level   Black
5 Country   UK
6. What makes you stand out from other applicants?  I am more expecienced on big brother than them by my colour level
7. Who's the best BB US player and why? Britney cus she was appsolutley joke #yolo
4055 days 3 hours ago
KarmaArrived
1.Real Name: Sabrina
2.Gender: Female
3.Age 16
4.Colour Level: Light Green
5.Country:USA!
6. What makes you stand out? I am cunning and just like a sneeze, you know it's coming and you can't do anything about it. And I can go Ghetto and make it hilarious.
7.Best BB US player and why? Britney, because she was a Haynes ;)
4055 days 3 hours ago
constaff
1. Real Name (For the Wiki): Connor
3. Age: 15
4. Colour Level: yellow
5. Country: USA
6. What makes you stand out from other applicants?: I will play the game honest and have a   lot of fun.
7. Who's the best BB US player and why? Ian because everything thought he wouldn't go far and he won.
4055 days 2 hours ago
gmonie825
1. Real Name (For the Wiki) Logan
2. Gender Male
3. Age 14
4. Colour Level yellow
5. Country usa
6. What makes you stand out from other applicants? im perfect and will win
7. Who's the best BB US player and why? Mike boggie because he can do anything and trick peopple
4055 days 2 hours ago
KrisStory
1. Real Name (For the Wiki): Kris
3. Age: 14
4. Color Level: Black
5. Country: U.S.
6. What makes you stand out from other applicants?: Experienced player, and smart.
7. Who's the best BB US player and why?: Dan Gheesling, because he won against all odds in season 10. but even though he won, he still made it to the finals AGAIN in season 14. Even though he was the biggest threat in the house.
4055 days 2 hours ago
jerimondo
1. Real Name: Matt
2. Gender: male
3. Age: 18
4. Colour Level: TV paparazzo
5. Country: Brazil
6. What makes you stand out from other applicants? im brazilian and u need a cute brazilian to have a good game
7. Who's the best BB US player and why? i have never watched it :(
4055 days ago
123boy4
Colour Level: Green
What makes you stand out from the other applicants: im smarter and i know how to play this game
Who's the best bb us player and why: Mike Boogie Because he knows how to play and always has a stratgey
4055 days ago
baza76
1. Real Name (For the Wiki).     Bailey
2. Gender Male
3. Age 14
4. Colour Level Yellow
5. Country Australia
6. What makes you stand out from other applicants? Cause im just that awesome ;)
7. Who's the best BB US player and why? Im not from the us so i dont know
4054 days 23 hours ago
TheTDIRobi
1. Real Name (For the Wiki) Benj
2. Gender Male
3. Age 14
4. Colour Level Blue
5. Country New Zealand
6. What makes you stand out from other applicants? From nz i will play the game to my best and im awesome ;D
7. Who's the best BB US player and why? I have alot of favs but Jordan and Britney<3 Cuz britney is hilarious and jordan is all that
4054 days 23 hours ago
TheBOOM4
1. My name is Mason!
2. I am a Male
3. I am 13 years old!
4. I am a white level but have won my first games!
5. I am from the U.S.A
6. Ok so first off, this will be my first ever group game. You may be thinking that I don't belong here and that I will be a disappointment but I PROMISE you that I will make you proud that you picked me. I have watched big brother and survivor my entire life so I know what it takes. I will give this game 100% of my time and commit completely to this game! Please put me in, I promise to make this game extremely entertaining for you and everyone else! Once again PLEASE put me in!
7. The best US bb player isn't someone that most people would choose. The person I believe has played the best ever is Enzo from BB12. He basically threw people under the bus by connecting people and claiming them as a f2 or pair. He did so with lane/brittany, reagan/matt, brendon/rachel. This is how he got to the final 2 and eventually won! Another great player is ofc Dan from BB14 because not only was he a previous winner but he made the final 2 again! He made everyone think he was out with his fake funeral but really everything he did was a move that would get him to f2.

With all that said, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE put me in!

open group

Lyshan's BB4

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!