This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge #13

Topic » Challenge #13

1187 days 3 hours ago
bamold1999
1187 days 3 hours ago
bamold1999
Check in
1187 days 3 hours ago
BrittBritt
Hi
1187 days 3 hours ago
nathorix
here
1187 days 3 hours ago
iiGalaxyii
hi
1187 days 3 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
hii
1187 days 3 hours ago
gethann
hi
1187 days 3 hours ago
Midiaw
here
1187 days 3 hours ago
Rubes
Hiii
1187 days 3 hours ago
bamold1999
Come on in guys!

Tonight we’re going to be playing “Buzzer Beater”

This challenge will test your speed, and determination to win the challenge. Within the next 30 minutes, I’ll be posting BEEP at random times throughout. When I post “BEEP” you must type “Hits Buzzer”, and it must be spelled correctly. The last person to post Hits Buzzer will be eliminated each round. This will go on until there is one remaining. If multiple people take longer than one minute to post, they will both be eliminated.

Posting messages to throw people off will result in you being disqualified from the challenge, and if it is done when you are eliminated then you will incur a self vote. Last person standing will win immunity!

Nathan received an advantage in the last challenge, and this advantage will give him the ability to have 2 lives in this challenge.

Rubes also received the ability to give someone a disadvantage in this challenge. He has chosen to give it to Andrew. If Andrew gets bottom 2 up until f4 of the challenge then he will also be eliminated. Once there's only 4 people left in this challenge the curse will be removed
1187 days 3 hours ago
gethann
what time does this start
1187 days 3 hours ago
bamold1999
If theres no questions we'll begin when this post hits 3 minutes!
1187 days 3 hours ago
nathorix
yuck.
1187 days 3 hours ago
bamold1999
I'll count you down @Ethan
1187 days 2 hours ago
bamold1999
Britt
Nathan
Ethan
Zach
Andrew
Rubes
Ahmad
1187 days 2 hours ago
iiGalaxyii
rubes ur weird as fuck

open group

T&C Survivor: Cape Verde [Day 15]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!