This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM15 - Challenge & Photoshoot (3)

Topic » #NTM15 - Challenge &..

1499 days ago
Jerard
Challenge #3

"Chaos"

Hello and welcome to your second Team Challenge! Your challenge this week will be judge by none other than our resident judge, Judge Sui.

Your challenge this week is something really interesting. Each group will come up with a scenario where everyone is in a chaos and of course each of the group is going to show in a collage a cohesive reaction of people in that particular situation.

For e.g. Group A decided to come up with chaos in a mall. We should see in the photos how people react in this certain situation. Of course there has to be a story and the photos are kinda cohesive.

You have 24 hours to come up with the idea. Failure to submit on time means deduction of points. For any questions, use your skype group chat. Goodluck!
1499 days ago
Jerard
Group A:
Fatima Siad (C7)
Gigi Hadid (C8)
Lenox Tillman (C11)
Lizzo Jefferson (C14)
Bae Yoon Young (C13)

Group B:
Josh Beech (C4)
Matthew Noszka (C11)
Naomi Smalls (C12)
Saskia de Brauw (C9)

Group C:
Bryce Thompson (C13)
Francisco Lachowski (C5)
Jhonattan Burjack (C14)
Lucky Blue Smith (C8)
Shaun Ross (C13)
1498 days 4 hours ago
nikw98
Team Tornad-Ho!
Concept:
Our team is buckling down and scrambling for a safe space as the CHAOS of a Tornado rips through these models! From being slammed against a wall to holding on for dear life, we are all trying to survive. Some are frozen in fear as the winds from the tornado gusts around us all. Some are even trying to hold onto our clothing while it’s getting ripped away from our bodies!

We tried going for something out of the box and we are hoping our risk pays off!

https://imgur.com/gallery/ch7TQuJ
1498 days 1 hour ago
rahrah
Team Killer Boys

Concept:
The 5 of us went to a nice Mansion for a brunch and catch up with each other. Things went bad as Francisco wanted to kill us all and get what was his. In shock the rest of us ran away and hid from the killer himself. Wanting to survive they boys will try to overcome the chaos in the mansion. RIP Bryce, Jhonattan, Lucky and Shaun.

https://i.imgur.com/hVZJmoQ.jpg
1498 days 1 hour ago
patricenka9
https://i.imgur.com/VmfLBkn.jpg

Team: Chaos, who cares?

Well, we wanted to go for a there's chaos in the background but does it look like I care? I'll stand and watch, I'll pose, I'll play the guitar, after all it's not like the chaos of others will stop me right?
1498 days 1 hour ago
haycsclair
XXCLOSEDXX
1498 days ago
haycsclair
COMMENTS:

So this week's challenge has two requirements:

10% = Come up with a "Chaos" scenario
10% = Cohesive reaction of people (models) to that particular scenario in a collage

GROUP A: Tornad-Ho!

Each one of you deserves a pat on the back since everyone had participated and I saw good work ethic in the last few hours. This is a common concept as chaos is usually associated with disasters, but A+ for the effort. In terms with the photos, Yoon Young's photo is very out of place. What is she doing fiercely posing in front of the camera? Four of you seem panicking, but not her. Individually, her photo stands out same with Lenox. Unfortunately you have to share the same score. One's mistake is a burden for all.

GROUP B: Chaos, who cares?

This is a unique concept. You came up with chaos in the background which I didn't expect. You didn't go for that super big scenario where everyone should be affected. I did ask for a reaction to a particular scenario and you gave me cohesive reaction. All of you keep doing your own thing while the people around you are in chaos. Naomi stands out in this one. Good job!

Saskia, I've heard that you didn't contribute for this challenge so you'll get a deduction for this. Please be more participative next time.

GROUP C: Killer Boys

I enjoyed reading your story. Very creative. The thing is, there's no cohesion in your collage at all. Why there has to be a killer? That immediately ruined the collage. I don't see Lucky's, Shaun's and Jhona's photos fit the description. Bryce's photo is the only shot that connects with your concept. Again, you're sharing the same score in the challenge so please make sure everyone is doing their part well.

Lucky and Shaun, I received report that both of you didn't pull your weight in the challenge. With that, you will receive deduction this week.

This is a bad week for more than half of you. Don't take your challenge scores for granted. You'll never know if this will affect your overall performance for the week.

Jerard will post your scores later.

Thank you, models.
1498 days ago
patricenka9
WE ATE PERIOD.
1497 days 23 hours ago
haycsclair
BREAKDOWN:

GROUP A (Tornad-Ho!)

10% = Come up with a "Chaos" scenario - 5 points is the maximum possible score
10% = Cohesive reaction of people (models) to that particular scenario in a collage - Automatic 0 point

GROUP B (Chaos, who cares?)

10% = Cohesive reaction of people (models) to that particular scenario in a collage - 5 points is the maximum possible score

GROUP C (Killer Boys)

10% = Cohesive reaction of people (models) to that particular scenario in a collage - Automatic 0 point
1497 days 23 hours ago
Jerard
XXCLOSEDXX
1497 days 22 hours ago
nateclove
Lizzo: And I oop @ 2 groups highest possible score being 10% out of 20% because of one person. D:
1497 days 22 hours ago
Jerard
Results ill be posted tonight, 7PM EST. Goodluck! :)
1497 days 20 hours ago
Neme91
"Judge Sui: Based on proofs, Lucky and Shaun will still get a deduction for not trying to submit a photo. They did try to communicate so they will only get a deduction of one point."
1497 days 20 hours ago
Neme91
"Judge Sui: Saskia DID try to start up a conversation in the group chat, so I'm gonna take that into consideration. Thank goodness the other Judges are more considerable than me. But take note everyone that this is the last time I'm gonna consider this. This is a modeling competition, so not submitting a photo is a BIG no-no to me. Saskia will get a deduction of one point. "
1497 days 20 hours ago
Neme91
"Judge Sui: We have no rules about helping one another in Team Challenges. So Lenox helping Group B was out of the question. Naomi and Josh still did their part by submitting a photo. The participation was there.  We have no rules of giving additional scores to those models who help out other teams. Scores for Group A will remain as it is."

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!