This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM15 - HOUSE

Topic » #NTM15 - HOUSE

1510 days 16 hours ago
coolKat
CF: Not gonna lie I’m really happy for Lizzo, I’m glad to see she stepped up her game, she went from nearly last to best photo which is amazing. I can’t wait to work with her and see how she handles groups. Now...I’m very displeased with myself for placing 10th, I really enjoyed my photo and thought I did better than 10th... Sui only gave me a 24% and 10% of that came from the freebie of brand, I don’t understand how I placed so poorly in her eyes honestly. Even the critique she had given for me didn’t help shed light on why- it just left me confused, but next week I will try harder and try to get way better than 10th.
1509 days 18 hours ago
Jerard
Updates:

Congratulations Lizzo for winning second week's best performance!

Best Photo of the Week:
https://i.postimg.cc/wBhx3dD5/BP2.jpg

Call-Out Order:
https://i.postimg.cc/yNqYVN3Y/CALLOUT.png

Rankings:
https://i.postimg.cc/FsRKp8Qm/AVERAGE.png

Always share your thoughts in the house, make friends, confessionals, etc. It is an aspect in the game. Thank you!
1509 days 18 hours ago
Ajathekween
PEOPLE PM ME PLEASE
1509 days 17 hours ago
Wade
This is a tough one ... let’s hope I can make a miracle
1508 days 19 hours ago
nikw98
Cf: This challenge was a struggle for some. I had to step in and help a team, so hopefully that is taken into consideration aha. But I’m all seriousness, I feel that some people need to start pulling their weight. It they want to be here, they need to start proving it! The “killer boys”’ collage is well, killer and I know ours is great so I’m excited for what the challenge scores bring!
1508 days 19 hours ago
nateclove
CF: This has GOT to be my favorite challenge ever because I am SCREAMING at these group names and concepts 😭😭😭😭 This is amazing!
1508 days 19 hours ago
patricenka9
Matthew: I date my uncle yee haw

CF: I feel like we're fucked, and this time it's not even my fault so at least theirs that.
1508 days 18 hours ago
Russell11
Jhona CF:This challenge was definitely a clusterfuck as a whole and all parts lmao, but I feel like Team Killer Boys is stable
1508 days 18 hours ago
Ajathekween
Hi Jhona

CF: Jhona is sooooo cute
1508 days 15 hours ago
Neme91
Lucky: This house is getting crazy
1508 days 14 hours ago
coolKat
Gigi CF: I mean if you are in GC on skype then you’d know what went down. But damn am I pissed and that’s all I will say.
1508 days 14 hours ago
nikw98
Saskia, the girls are angry today. Lenox finally stands up for herself and has a voice a bitches are pressed
1508 days 14 hours ago
Ajathekween
CF: Sweetie the kids are craaazzzy. Can wait for the drama
1508 days 11 hours ago
Neme91
Lucky CF: so I just officially understood this twist. If the team loses the team challenge like the worst team, they are the only ones eligible to go home. So even if the team does good in the photoshoot the one that just does the worst out of all the other members still go home. That kinda sucks but it really makes the challenges mean a lot and puts people game faces on. My team probably lost cause of horrible communications and now one of us guys are gonna go. This is gonna be terrible
1508 days 10 hours ago
nateclove
Lizzo CF: So things definitely got a bit heated in the Skype Group Chat.  I already know Miss Saskia is gonna do everything she can to snatch me from this point on. I'm not mad though, I expect people to treat me the way I've treated them. If she gets FCO and tries to sabotage my ass, so be it!

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!