This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM20 - Challenge & Photoshoot (9)

Topic » #NTM20 - Challenge &..

226 days 15 hours ago
Jerard
Challenge #9

"RPG Classes"

Hello everyone, first things first: I am here to announce one of the big happenings that will shake things up for the weeks ahead, and with that, the first big announcement is Weeks 9 and 10 will be a MEGALEG. If you are not familiar with it or have yet to see NTM19, it is wherein your scores for Week 9 and 10 will be combined - the two lowest scorers will be eliminated on Week 10.

Now onto your challenge, you will meet this week - Judge Jackson.

In this dynamic and imaginative "RPG Classes" challenge, you will delve into the realm of classic role-playing game (RPG) classes, embodying the essence of one of these iconic character archetypes: Warrior, Sage, Monk, Thief, Mage, and more. Each of you will have the opportunity to choose the class that resonates with you most, allowing you to embrace the role and bring it to life in a visually striking manner. You are NOT ALLOWED to pick rare classes.

If you are not familiar, provided are some links that you may view for some backgrounds:
1.) https://plarium.com/en/blog/rpg-classes/
2.) https://www.gamedesigning.org/gaming/rpg-classes/#:~:text=RPG%20classes%20are%20the%20character,skill%20sets%20utilized%20by%20players

This will test your adaptability, storytelling skills, and capacity to infuse depth and authenticity into your characters, resulting in captivating and visually stunning photographs. As per Judge Jackson "Since each class has some roles/paths they can choose which one fits better for them. I want them to use their imagination like just when you're building a character when you play a RPG"

Once a class has been picked, you cannot pick it again. 24 hours for the challenge. Good luck! x
226 days 14 hours ago
Dimitra
Chanel Iman

Assassin : Chanel chose this class. A hardened killer who only wants revenge.

Back story of character : In a small village in Iceland, our character was born there.
A quiet village where the barbarians attacked and plundered it. In front of  our character's eyes, the barbarians slaughtered  her parents  and her little brother taken prisoner. Since then she have made it her life's goal to revenge for  her parents and find her lost brother hoping he is alive. All she asks for is revenge for her parents' blood and to find her brother

Character Ability : Her strength is her body, her flexibility as well as her martial arts. She uses no weapons except her body parts as she has reached the level where she can kill someone so easy . She moves very fast as the strength she has in her arms and legs can surprise you

Photo explanation : In the photo we see the assassin Chanel In a snapshot of preparation As her weapon is her physical strength. A clear photo Body movement , Imposing make-up. In her gaze we clearly see the ferocity throwing only sparks of revenge from her eyes. Strong and wild face

Photo : https://www.theplace2.ru/cache/archive/chanel_iman/img/11093_10551_122_762l-gthumb-gwdata1200-ghdata1200-gfitdatamax.jpg
226 days 12 hours ago
icyz
- Xu Meen -

The healer:

In my photo I am the Healer, I don't need armor because my role on the battlefield is to heal my companions, but I can also cause damage when necessary.

For this I have two weapons blessed by the gods, in my hand I carry the "flower of life" I use it as an instrument to heal my exercise even in more critical situations, on my neck I carry the "necklace of destruction", its symbol refers to pain and through my gods I can cause damage when necessary even if it is not my main role on the battlefield.

My figure is known to be eccentric according to my faith and values ​​from the gods

https://i.ibb.co/zHm3mRj/Xu-Meen-RPG.jpg
226 days 11 hours ago
Delano
Anja Rubik
Choice: The Illusionist - Magician Class
Link: https://imgur.com/a/rmzJC4C

1. Português:

"The Illusionist" é um personagem dasse mágica que é responsável pela criação de ilusões, bem como pela criação de clones (incluindo dele mesmo), o que é uma vantagem grande nas batalhas, com o objetivo de confundir os inimigos. Os ilusionistas são magos que canalizam sua magia da concentração de criar a imagem desejada podendo imitar os passos e até voz num nível já avançado para poucos afortunados. Esses clones podem até mesmo ser uma imagem que é tão perfeita que pode tocar, lutar e até ter poder da imagem criada sendo humanoide ou animal. Mas são estudiosos que assimilam de conjuradores, bruxaria e feitiçaria que é canalizado através do caminho místico unido com mente fértil e muito poderosa do Ilusionista. A maioria dos Ilusionista são da etnia de gnomos, elfos e centauros que utilizam mais para afastar ou afugentar forasteiros das terras misticas, mas os homens aprenderam também essa arte milenar e assim ela foi aperfeiçoada para alto patamar chagando a ser descrita pelos magos como Ilusionistas do reflexo perfeito, mas esse poder corrompeu muitos homens bons em pessoas cruéis ou enigmáticas.

Na foto, Anja Rubik está usando uma roupa de tons leves e de aparência tranquila, de maneira à torná-la de aparência "indefesa", o que é uma estratégia para enganar os inimigos, porque na realidade, ela é uma mágica com poderes de ilusionista. Além disso, as suas vestes em tons pastéis se asemleham à uma das formas descritas sobre os magos ilusionistas, que podem aparentarem ser elfos, e essa é uma veste clássica para os elfos nas histórias fantásticas. Ela segurando a rosa também contribui para essa aparência de donzela indefesa, o que atrai a atenção dos inimigos facilmente. As invocações ao seu lado são clones de aliados para auxiliar na batalha contra os inimigos. A pose de cada clone é séria e respeitando às ordens da maga Anja, de maneira que ela os tem sobre controle.

2. English:

The Illusionist is a magical character who is responsible for creating illusions as well as creating clones (including himself), which is a big advantage in battles, with the aim of confusing enemies. Illusionists are magicians who channel their magic from concentration to creating the desired image, being able to imitate the steps and even voice at an advanced level for the fortunate few. These clones can even be an image that is so perfect that it can touch, fight, and even have power from the image created by being humanoid or animal. But they are scholars who assimilate from conjurers, witchcraft and sorcery that is channeled through the mystical path united with fertile and very powerful mind of the Illusionist. Most of the Illusionists are of the ethnicity of gnomes, elves and centaurs who use more to drive away or scare away outsiders from the mystical lands, but men also learned this ancient art and so it was perfected to a high level and came to be described by the magicians as Illusionists of the perfect reflection, but this power corrupted many good men into cruel or enigmatic people.

In the photo, Anja Rubik is wearing a light-toned, quiet-looking outfit in order to make her look "helpless," which is a strategy to fool enemies, because in reality, she's a magician with illusionist powers. In addition, their pastel-hued robes conform to one of the forms described about illusionist wizards, who may appear to be elves, and this is a classic garment for elves in the fantastic stories. Her holding the rose also contributes to this helpless maiden appearance, which attracts the attention of enemies easily. The summons at your side are clones of allies to aid in the battle against enemies. Each clone's pose is serious and respectful of Mage Anja's orders, so she has them under control.

https://i.postimg.cc/3xBcN7nx/007-Image-gthumb-gwdata1200-ghdata1200-gfitdatamax.gif
226 days 1 hour ago
SeongWoo
Some people got confused.
If someone picks “Warrior - Knight” the others warrior subclasses are still avaliable. What you cant repreat its the subclass from the main class.
(Since the links only appoints for 6 main classes and there is 7 of you)
225 days 23 hours ago
spinfur
==Sora Choi==

Challenge #9 - RPG Challenges

The Ranger - The Trapper

https://i.imgur.com/JftjxiP.jpg

So first I really love this challenge since I've been a huge Dungeons and Dragons nerd for a while and it's just so fun! I think a lot of these classes are generalized though and not super specific so I can't wait to get super creative here.

As for my choice I went with The Trapper tonight, as reading the description the trapper is known for setting traps, catching their prey, and knowing how to stay out of sight but also know quick calculations about every little thing from how the forest is to how their prey would behave and that's what makes a trapper so deadly because they make sure their plans go off without a hitch.

So for my photo today I become the trapper and the fun part about this is I'm involved in my own trap, you see my prey is always willing to rescue a damsel in distress, so if I pose like I'm trapped by these vines they will come. But as you can see with my back turned I'm holding the trigger behind my back waiting for my prey to get close, I'm not truly trapped I'm going to make sure someone else is going to be though. As for added details you can see me squinting and leaning in carefully watching the horizon for any sign of my prey. Everything around me I set up.
225 days 23 hours ago
brunodrads
https://i.ibb.co/YQYYdrn/large-1665637111-4cbda2984ac33670922599d4464a76ee.gif

Alton Mason - The #Theurgist (Magician Class) 🔮🔑
Using less weapons but a lot of magic the theurgist is a character able to make pacts with spirits to receive powers. Alton Mason is portraying a theurgist from a medieval RPG which lives in a small village called #Kasting and seems to be the weakest character since he doesn't have main powers but his possibility to make deals is crucial to give him everything needed. Your one and only weapon has a key shape in a big format which gives you the power of immunity so it actually works as a shield not damaging opponents just protecting himself. After each ritual made he gets +1 key and every time this character is holding one of them he cannot get damaged. Therefore every key weapon/shield can be used for only 12 hours. During this time he needs to invoke the spirit at the correct time to gets a new one, it can work or not. If not his going to be vulnerable and able to be attacked. With his deals and rituals the theurgist can also get some poisoned magic potions to kill his opponents. He makes them think the green colored and fresh potion is a green apple potion capable to regenerate their life but actually it takes 5% of their life every time they have a sip.

https://i.ibb.co/YQYYdrn/large-1665637111-4cbda2984ac33670922599d4464a76ee.jpg
225 days 17 hours ago
CutieAmy
Guinevere - The Barbarian - she is wearing all black in the photo.

"The Barbarian, also known as the Savage or Viking, often flies into devastating fits of rage. They are not civilized and often wear little clothes. Barbarians focus more on causing damage than defense, which is why they tend to have greater physical capabilities than basic Fighters."

The Barbarian is a fighting class that rules with fist instead of words. They don't like to wear shiny attractive colors to the eyes, and are very protective of their families. The Barbarian mother is the like mother bear, if you poke one of her kids, you better run before she catches you. The barbarians don't prefer to use weapons, as they believe that their brute strength will carry them to victory in the battlefield. Some barbarians wish nothing more than to be civilised, and for other classes to start taking them seriously. They are however very proud of their roots, of being a barbarian, that knows how to hold their ground, and their rage and physical capability is truly worrisome for classes that end up being defenseless against their fits.

As a Barbarian, Guinevere prefers to keeps to herself. As she isn't civilised enough to know how to interact with the outside world, she doesn't truly go out of her way to speak to the locals of her small town Yaxley. Even within her own community, she only really likes to enjoy the company of her husband and kids. However, Guinevere wishes nothing more than for her kids to learn about other types of classes and become a mage for example. She thinks that being a Barbarian would not get them very far in life.

One day, one of her kids came back crying, it hasn't been a week since he started school at the Magic Academy, but kids were already tormenting him. The barbarians are in this case are often looked down upon. Her son tells her the teacher didn't do anything to interfere when students were throwing pencils and sheets of paper at him. Enraged, Guinevere went to confront the teacher. However, she was shocked to find out that the teacher was mocking the situation, calling her son stupid and not a good fit to be in her class amongst the higher magical classes. That's when Guinevere went into her rage mode ready to fight the teacher, as she was clutching her fits to throw a deadly punch that was sure to knock the teacher unconscious. Guinevere's uncivilised nature came to life as she wasn't going to let the teacher insult her son without getting a punch or two.

https://i.mdel.net/i/db/2021/2/1455543/1455543-800w.jpg
225 days 16 hours ago
Minie
Class : Thief- subclass - Ninja

Ninja in English means “the one who is invisible” or they are also known as Shinobi. In the ancient history functions of a ninja included seige and infiltration, ambush, reconnaissance, espionage, deception, and later bodyguarding and their fighting skills in martial arts, including ninjutsu.

They are specially trained warriors who is also known as stealth soldiers.

Even though according to Plarium RPG they fall under thief class they are also multifunctional warriors.

Kai was a boy who grew up in a town full of Ninjas. But he wanted to be something different than a Ninja as in most cases a Ninja is treated as a bad guy outside their village despite all the tough training and discipline they adhere to. Kai’s father was also a great ninja who was always assigned to do tasks for the government. He was well respected in the village for his skills too. But one night after a governmental task his father never came home and he was informed that his father died on a mission. But a body was never found. So Kai decided to be a ninja just to be better than his father to be accepted by the government just so he can find out the truth about his father. He believes that his father is alive somewhere in a government prison.

In my shot I am seen is dressed in black from head downwards in my ninja outfit but you can’t see me clearly as I am moving too fast to avoid the people in my vicinity almost making me invisible while I have entered a government building to steal the documents regarding my father moving from room  to room looking for it. From the little you see of me, you can see the the determination in my eyes of being hopeful of finding some sort of a clue about what really happened to him.
https://imgur.com/a/4DtxBnB
225 days 15 hours ago
Jerard
XXCLOSEDXX
225 days 2 hours ago
SeongWoo
Hi guys, i have been without internet all day. Ill write comments later today. Im sorry for making yall wait
224 days 5 hours ago
SeongWoo
Chanel (Assassin) - Hello Chanel, i do see the assassin in your photo. There was no fighter or dancer subclass in fighter class but this would suit your photo so much better if there was. Now, talking about your photo you're the one who gave me the best approach posing as a RPG class and i am so proud of you about that! You facial expression is really KILLING! The one thing i do not like in your photo is the framing, its too tight, i would love to see more of the scenario, but this does not destroy what you brought here. Good job! I am proud!

Xu (Healer) - Hello Xu, i am really intrigued about what you brought here. I do love everything but i kinda feel weird about the hands on your panties. I think this photo have the details to portray a healer but dont give me any action ufortunally. If you were using a light clothing this would be awesome. (even tho in rpgs you can be naked but will'be really in troubles for that hahaha)

Anja (Illusionist) - Hello Anja. I am in love with this photo honestly. This is really giving the innocent not so innocent lady from animes based on rpg's. I love the scenario, your clothing and the backmodels being used as your illusion. I think you made a really great job here. This really looks like from a scene that any rpg could have. Amazing job!

Sora (Trapper) - Hello Sora. Well, i got trapped about my thoughts before reading your explanation. WOW, i would be a prey for you because i would rescue you watching you on your own trap. About your photo i can see fashion and theme working side by side. I like that but i was wishing something more about fantasy, i dont think a trapper would be wearing that. Besides that, i think you made a big move here and captured my attention. I'm proud with what you brought.

Alton (Theurgist) - Hello Alton. Ok, i see what you brought here and your back up story is really something that i love. I can really see the matching points here and i can clearly see your character in a rpg game. I think you did an amazing job. And not having any big scenario here just gives me the feeling of you being in the character selection in any RPG game. Amazing job!

Guinevere (Barbarian) - Hello Guinevere. So, i love you back up story, i think you gave some emotion to barbarians, but looking at the photo i am not really sold to that. You look so sophisticated here and in these high heels, i dont know if a barbarian would fit this costume, maybe if you were barefoot i would be more into it. It's not a bad photo at all, i love it, but it kinda goes away from the theme. But you did a great job!

Kai (Ninja) - Hello Kai. I love the effect on this photo and how this really works to a Ninja. I think you made a great decision using this photo, it really captures the vibes of a ninja, a modern one to be exactly. You really played this role well. My only concern is that i would like to see the shape of your head better, nothing that really makes me dislike any points of your photo.
224 days 4 hours ago
Dimitra
Chanel

Thanks so much for these comments ❤️, it's so satisfying to have my hard work rewarded with this comments ! Thanks again !!
224 days 4 hours ago
Delano
thank u jackson! glad to see u back as winner!
224 days 4 hours ago
Jerard
I now have 3 announcements to make....

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!