This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM20 - Challenge & Photoshoot (5)

Topic » #NTM20 - Challenge &..

269 days 14 hours ago
Jerard
XXCLOSEDXX
268 days 21 hours ago
IceBear
Judge Reece’s Comments:

Pair 1: Sora (spinfur) and Xi (humanwebjet1)
Hello Sora and Xi!
Sora, you are proving why knowledge is power. Not only were you inspired by Xi’s artistic brand, but this feels like Xi directed the photoshoot herself! I agree refraining from a full body shot works better here and really keeps the focus on you. Using the photoshoot to make a statement is the final check solidifying this beautiful shot. My favorite of the night for sure!
Xi, this is by far the most creative response of the night. It shows how much energy you spent crafting the best image of Sora that you could and I think it payed off. I might not be the biggest fan of the smaller choices within the photoshoot, such as the hair over the eyes and the leg placement over the scissors, however they do help you pull off an ambitious photoshoot so well. However, the late penalty is going to sting no matter how well you perform in a challenge.
This seemed like a match made in heaven. Both models have tend to use their platform to make statements, but in their own unique ways. Tonight, you took that luck and shined together.

Pair 2: Alton (brunodrads) and Xu Meen (icyz)
Hello Alton and Xu!
Alton, you came to win this challenge! Your explanation proves you brought receipts and  you’ll benefit from portraying Xu’s most recent photoshoot, which is still fresh in my mind. You’ve mastered this confident yet restrained pose as well as finding his iconic stoic face. Amazing job!
Xu, you 100% channeled in your partner’s attitude with a very Alton-esque pose. For an all black fit, you have enough flair to stand out in the best way. Alton’s emotional facial expressions help separate him from the pack and I would have liked to see that represented more. Good job!
The main issue for me here is that your photos are very similar to each other. After judging for the past four weeks, I’ve seen how diverse your styles and ranges can be. This is why the team aspect becomes so important in group challenges. Individually, both photos are of high quality and have thoughtful explanations. When comparing your photos side by side, this looks like two Xu Men inspired submissions. If one of you had switched outfits but kept the same elements to your photoshoot, this could have been the one to beat.

Pair 3: Hunter (BreadNButter) and Violet (Ajathekween)
Hello Hunter and Violet!
Hunter, this is fantastic! Every element about this screams Violet! The wide stance, arched back pose is such a power move! Your face is radiating intensity and I love it! The only note is you could have added even more pizzazz to the red outfit, but that’s a minor detail. Amazing work!
Violet, on a sexy scale 1-10, you’re blazing at an 11. I think it’s an overstep for Hunter’s brand, but I understand where you are going with this. With an eye catching pose, you look larger than life, which is exactly what Hunter does. I think if you incorporated more of Hunter’s emotional qualities, this can become even better. Nice job!
This is a strong finish. You both came in hot and have blazed a trail towards a high rank.

Pair 4: Guinevere (CutieAmy) and Kai (Minie)
Hello Guinevere and Kai!
Guinevere, this is such a special shot! This instantly made me think of Kai’s last photoshoot and I’m impressed with your explanation. You justify all of your choices within the photo and you’ve amazed me with this elegant, yet cool persona. Just like Kai, you’re telling me a story and I’m eager to learn more. Excellent work!
Kai, truthfully, this is giving me a “close but not quite" attempt. I read your explanation and was so excited to see how your insightful notes would come into play. Your eyes and arched back do give off an edgy and flirtatious vibe. I agree poses are a strength of Guinevere, but I was hoping you’d incorporate more elements of who she is. Aesthetically, I’m not seeing a strong relationship to her brand. Your game plan was spot on, but the execution fell short tonight.
Overall, this was a solid performance. For every peak there was a valley that balanced the score out.

Pair 5: Chanel (Dimitra) and Lacey (Jameslu)
Hello Chanel and Lacey!
Chanel, I agree Lacey’s natural beauty makes her sexy with minimal effort and I think you played  that angle very well. I would have liked if you captured her style more and well as her posture. Your face is perfect; the next part is making sure everything else is at that high standard. Solid work!
Lacey, this looks more like a Lacey shot rather than a Chanel one. Your fun personality makes this a great shot if the theme was for you. I’m not seeing a strong resemblance to Chanel’s energy, but you are serving fierceness that is helping you out a little bit.
This challenge seemed to get the best out of you two. The spirit of your personalities weren’t integrated into your photos as well the other teams. You two are strong models that I hope come to the photoshoot with a full force!

Pair 6: Anja (Delano) and Tanya (Sebbers)
Hello Anja and Tanya!
Anja, I genuinely thought you were Tanya when I first opened your submission. Tanya’s best performances highlight her striking ability to create mesmerizing photos with her eyes and you’ve aced it this time. The photo is simple, but letting your face do the work was the right way to go about it. Great work!
Tanya, your photo is appealing to me the longer I look at it. At first I was worried about the quality of the submission, but your explanation helped me see your version of Anja more clearly. The unique reaching out pose was a great way to express Anja’s gestures while finding the right combo of masculine and feminine energy. It’s not a home run, but it gradually became more favorable as time went on. Good job!
I’d be proud of tonight’s submission. You both embodied each other well and found creative ways to express that.
268 days 20 hours ago
Jerard
I am now here with the results...
268 days 20 hours ago
Jerard
Deductions would be applied to Lacey (for non-cooperation) and for Xi (for late submission), thus preventing their challenge win if they're co-pair would be winning.
268 days 20 hours ago
Jerard
The winner/s of this challenge will be given a chance to change course for this week's theme .....
268 days 20 hours ago
Minie
Kai: hello
268 days 20 hours ago
Jerard
Reece's Top 2 pairs are:

- Hunter and Violet
- Sora
268 days 20 hours ago
Jerard
Congratulations for winning the challenge....
268 days 19 hours ago
Jerard
268 days 19 hours ago
Jerard
SORA!
268 days 19 hours ago
Minie
Wooo Grats sora
268 days 19 hours ago
Jerard
Congratulations Sora, I will be mailing you your prize that have something to do with the theme for the week.
268 days 19 hours ago
Minie
Xi robbed 😭
268 days 19 hours ago
Jerard
Here's where everybody stand....
268 days 19 hours ago
Jerard
Challenge Scores:

Sora - 9.4
Hunter - 9.0
Violet - 9.0
Alton - 8.5
Xu Meen - 8.5
Anja - 8.2
Tanya - 8.2
Guinevere - 7.7
Kai - 7.7
Xi - 7.4
Chanel - 7.3
Lacey - 5.3

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!