This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM20 - HOUSE

Topic » #NTM20 - HOUSE

308 days 1 hour ago
icyz
Xu Meen

Alton looks a little frustrated so i walk up to him and give him a kiss and talk about the challenge
308 days ago
nateclove
*Mia dances in the confessional*
"EEEEEK!!!! MY THIRD CHALLENGE WIN IN A ROW!!! If I'm gonna do one thing it's win a challenge...next we aim for FCO!"
308 days ago
Russell11
Jonathan
*Me to myself when I see I didn’t read the challenge correctly*

https://media.tenor.com/wT9w1dyrye4AAAAC/bgc-badgirlsclub.gif
308 days ago
Minie
KAI to MIA :  girl you are on a roll! Give me what you are smoking
307 days 23 hours ago
brunodrads
*stares at Xu Meen*
your so cute baby thank you for being so amazing lately... 💞💞💞

Cf: I finally think me and Xu are gonna have something here.. 👀 we already know we like each other and we r just enjoying the vibe but ngl I still expect we can make it formal before one of us get evicted lol. oh about the challenge results? yeah I was frustrated cuz im always getting almost there but never had won anything... my time is coming tho <333
307 days 23 hours ago
spinfur
CF: Since when was this love island? It seems like everyone is coupling up...
307 days 23 hours ago
brunodrads
everyone?????
307 days 18 hours ago
Dimitra
Chanel

CF : My challenge  score was pretty good as we all had very close scores. Still i thought i would be in the top 4.  Bottom two  last week shook me, but i feel like whatever i do isn't enough …
307 days 16 hours ago
Minie
*Kai sits in the living room with a donut and a cuppa coffee turns the TV on for some relaxing time before the photoshoot*
307 days 15 hours ago
nateclove
(oops sorry kai I fell asleep lmao)

*Mia replies to Kai 8 hours later*
"I'm just as shocked as everyone else that I've been able to do it! I just hope I can keep on impressing the judges and it isn't just a lucky streak I've been having!"
307 days 14 hours ago
Ajathekween
*Violet runs to give Mia a hugs*

AAAAAAAHHHHH CONGRATS MIAAAAAA!!!!!
307 days 13 hours ago
icyz
*Xu sits on the edge of the pool, and starts thinking about the photoshoot*

CF: This is a difficult photoshoot, there are many different interpretations the important thing is to make the judges understand your point of view on art
307 days 13 hours ago
nateclove
*Mia blushes and hugs Violet*
"Thankssss bestie!!!" 💕
307 days 12 hours ago
Dimitra
* Chanel back at home from photoshoot *

CF : I am very happy with the result of my photoshoot today ☺️💜. I hope this effort of mine gets a positive critiques  from the judges this time, if not i don't know what else to do , i will be very disappointed.  * crossed fingers 🤞🏻 *
307 days 9 hours ago
Russell11
Jonathan
I HAVE TO DO GOOD IN THIS PHOTOSHOOT OR ELSE IM GOING HOME!

https://webappstatic.buzzfeed.com/static/2018-07/16/14/asset/buzzfeed-prod-web-06/anigif_sub-buzz-29801-1531767078-1.gif

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!