This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM19 - Challenge & Photoshoot (9)

Topic » #NTM19 - Challenge &..

318 days 22 hours ago
Jerard
6th placer - Doja Cat:

7.9 + 8.8 + 8.5 + 7.6 + 6.6 = 39.4
318 days 22 hours ago
Rubes
Omg by 0.3

She should stay this is crazy that she just gets replaced 馃槶馃ズ
318 days 22 hours ago
Jerard
Doja, you have been quite the surprise. You've shown versatility throughout the competition and it's very sad to see you go. But, thank you very much for joining and I do hope to see more of you in the future of NTM.
318 days 22 hours ago
Jerard
For our new Top 5, this will only get harder and harder from now.... I suggest you get ready for the remaining few weeks......
318 days 22 hours ago
IceBear
I just realized Steph also got a 39.7. Such a crazy statistic
318 days 22 hours ago
Jerard
And if you are familiar with The Amazing Race....
318 days 22 hours ago
Ajathekween
*Goes to hug everyone even the judges, and especially Jerard*

Omg guys, I love you all, Im shocked i made it this far. Thank you judges for your time. Dont be sad guys....and Congrats Anja, slay.

*Does a final waves and round of hugs and leaves*
318 days 22 hours ago
Jerard
.... for the first time in the history of the Next Top Model.....
318 days 22 hours ago
Jerard
we are having a MEGALEG!!!
318 days 22 hours ago
Jerard
(or sort of..)
318 days 22 hours ago
Rubes
Rianne鈥檚 face: 馃憗馃憚馃憗
318 days 22 hours ago
Jerard
For Week 10, we will be having your challenge and photoshoot just like normal, BUT we will not be having your elimination for that week, as your scores for Week 10 will be added to the challenge and photoshoot scores you will be doing at Week 11 where we will be seeing our semi-finalists.
318 days 22 hours ago
Rubes
Oooo
318 days 22 hours ago
Jerard
This also means that you CANNOT be complacent if you think that Week 10 will be a non-elimination, because it's as important as Week 11.
318 days 22 hours ago
Jerard
For Week 10, we will be seeing another winner, grace as our guest judge. Have yourselves a well-deserved rest and I will see you in the morning, 6 AM EST to kick off the Megaleg. Thank you and good night everyone!

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!