This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM19 - Challenge & Photoshoot (8)

Topic » #NTM19 - Challenge &..

321 days 21 hours ago
Jerard
And with that we have our bottom 2 this week...
321 days 21 hours ago
Jerard
*camera rolls through Liu and Woobin*
321 days 21 hours ago
Jerard
Will the two of you please step forward?
321 days 21 hours ago
Jerard
I have two models standing in front of me, but I only have one photo in my hand.
321 days 21 hours ago
Jerard
This photo represents the model who will still be in the running towards becoming the Next Top Model.
321 days 21 hours ago
SeongWoo
*sad about my Chinese friend Liu in the bottom, also for Woobin who is a nice person*
321 days 21 hours ago
Jerard
Liu, you may have known what put you through our bottom 2 this week, despite what seemed to be a great photo you were not able to submit it on time. And with how everyone did their best today, it was enough to put you in our bottom 2, but was your photo good enough to have your score not be the lowest this week?
321 days 21 hours ago
Jerard
Woobin, you started this week with the lowest challenge score. However, you manage to give us a good shot, which is why I said also put you through here in the bottom 2, a good shot in a pool of great shots. But was your shot good enough to put you through to the next round?
321 days 21 hours ago
Jerard
Both of you shared your greatest moments in week one....
321 days 21 hours ago
Jerard
Unfortunately one of you will not be continuing... yet.
321 days 21 hours ago
Jerard
I will only call one name and the name that I do not call must immediately pack their belongings and join the comebacks...
321 days 21 hours ago
Jerard
Congratulations because you are safe tonight...
321 days 21 hours ago
Jerard
*flips photo*
321 days 21 hours ago
Jerard
321 days 21 hours ago
Jerard
LIU!

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!