This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM19 - Challenge & Photoshoot (6)

Topic » #NTM19 - Challenge &..

334 days ago
SeongWoo
ok spinfur, kisses.
I am not fighting. Jerard know how much i love this game.
When u like something you dont need to love everything about that. I am doing my best in every challenges.

If i dont like to write a lot to explain each shot, its ok. I am just poiting my point of view.
333 days 23 hours ago
coolKat
Shame you weren’t gravitated towards the eyes like I was, I was gonna submit another photo which was also very captivating but had less distractions which was what my description was about but I should’ve used that and changed the description up a little bit
333 days 22 hours ago
Jerard
I am now here to announce the results of the challenge.
333 days 22 hours ago
Jerard
The winner of this challenge will be given the chance to post TWO PHOTOS for this week's photoshoot.
333 days 22 hours ago
Jerard
In no particular order, here are Judge Taylor's Top 3:

- Doja Cat
- Du Juan
- Rianne Van Rompaey
333 days 22 hours ago
Jerard
One of you is about to get the advantage this week, and it is you...
333 days 22 hours ago
Jerard
333 days 22 hours ago
Jerard
RIANNE!
333 days 22 hours ago
Jerard
Congratulations Rianne, for your second consecutive challenge win!
333 days 22 hours ago
Jerard
Rianne, you earned yourself an advantage of posting two photos for the photoshoot, which is coming up next.
333 days 22 hours ago
Jerard
But first, here's where you all stands...
333 days 22 hours ago
Jerard
Challenge No. 6 - Official Scores:

Rianne - 10.0
Doja - 9.5
Juan - 9.5
V - 9.0
Woobin - 8.0
Anja - 7.0
Liu - 7.0
Jackson - 5.0
333 days 22 hours ago
Jerard
Photoshoot #6

"Taylor Swift"

https://media.giphy.com/media/v1.Y2lkPTc5MGI3NjExMjhhMGI0MzU2MGIyNjBjYjRiYjA4MmU3ZjhiYWI5N2JhNDk5ZWQ5YiZlcD12MV9pbnRlcm5hbF9naWZzX2dpZklkJmN0PWc/akcgNE1R4YXqZtYd0U/giphy.gif

Welcome to your photoshoot this week. For today's shoot, we are giving a tribute to the winner of the Next Top Model Cycle 17: Celebrity Showdown, Taylor Swift!

Taylor Swift is a well-known American singer-songwriter who has released 9 original studio albums. Also, she is headlining her sixth concert "The Eras Tour" wherein she is currently showcasing, and giving the feels of her different eras, which is the main focus of this week's photoshoot.

For your photoshoot this week, you will be representing each era (first come, first pick basis), and give us the full aesthetic, the vibe of that Taylor Swift era. You just have to answer this: if that era is a person, what will he/she be like?

Again this will be on a first come first pick basis. Strictly no reservation. Thank you and good luck! x
333 days 22 hours ago
Jerard
Also, our judge Taylor provided us this:

"Taylor’s Eras

1)Fearless
Fearless is getting back up and fighting for what you want over and over again… add in the aspect of expectation vs. reality, fact vs. fiction.

2)Speak Now
I feel like this is her fairytale/heroin era where she was writing most about love. And finding her voice. Hence ‘Speak Now’

3)Red
Musically and lyrically, 'Red' resembled a heartbroken person

4)1989
The aesthetic of “1989” celebrated youth and the freedom that comes with growing up — but also a sadness, too. Wanting to feel some nostalgic  (based on the Polaroid for the album cover)

5)Reputation
It's an album about finding love throughout all the noise, and how it makes you feel when people are saying things about you that you feel aren't true. I call this the villain era. If you can find something real in spite of a bad reputation, isn't that what matters most? You could go for the revenge aspect or even show a complete different side to yourself. A darker side.

6)Lover
The Lover era represents a stepping into the light mentality after the darkness of the Reputation era. The album is a lover letter to itself. Very colorful so that’s the aesthetic you should go for.

7)Folklore
By contrast, I think a folklore era is more about acceptance and reflection. A folklore era isn’t about fighting for change; it’s simply about observing and reflecting on what is. focus on that. You could also go off the nature aspect from the album photos

8)Evermore
This era gives off a bit of darkness and sadness. Some isolated feels to it tbh. This aesthetic is quite sad in my opinion sad as in something actually sad not sad in a bad way. I want to see dark and despair. Or even moody.

9)Midnights
Her newest era. If I picked this era to portray I would go off aesthetic. The mood for the album goes from an autumnal cozy palette to shimmery glam, all the while staying in the 70s fashion. In the Midnights teaser, the silhouettes included shrunken polos, cosy knits, neutral wide-legged trousers, dazzling lingerie, faux fur stole and diamond jewellery."
333 days 22 hours ago
Jerard
For Rianne, you only need to choose one era for your two photos.

24 hours for the photoshoot everyone. Good luck! x

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!