This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM18 - Challenge & Photoshoot (11)

Topic » #NTM18 - Challenge &..

848 days 13 hours ago
Jerard
Not only you did book the most, but you also booked all jobs you applied for. For your prize, you are going to have an advantage in our next photoshoot.
848 days 13 hours ago
Jerard
That said your advantage for the photoshoot this week - you are allowed to have a model change their photo for this week.
848 days 13 hours ago
Jerard
Now here's your go-sees status...

Sasha - booked 4 out of 4
Malaika - booked 3 out of 4
Reece - booked 3 out of 4
Tanya - booked 3 out of 4
Cong - booked 2 out of 4
Yibo - booked 2 out of 4
Shanina - booked 1 out of 4
848 days 13 hours ago
Jerard
And for your official challenge scores...
848 days 12 hours ago
Jerard
Challenge Scores:

Sasha - 10
Malaika - 9
Reece - 9
Tanya - 9
Cong - 8
Yibo - 8
Shanina - 7
848 days 12 hours ago
Jerard
I will see you tomorrow morning for your photoshoot this week. Good luck! x
848 days 12 hours ago
nateclove
OMGGGG I SLAYED
https://i.imgur.com/2pP7adp.gif
847 days 23 hours ago
Jerard
Photoshoot #11

"Brands"

After one highlight of the competition, the "go-sees", we go with another one. Hello everyone and welcome to this week's photoshoot. This photoshoot is important because it will determine who deserves to be at our Top 5 who will be facing next week's semifinals.

This week we are talking about you, more specifically YOUR brand. As you have noticed, I have given you a task, a bonus task specifically in your go-sees that has to do something with celebrities. I have compiled the list you have given me and consulted with my co-judges on what you have presented throughout the entire game.

There are some weird choices I've seen, but in the end, we found the common ground. Below will be the brand given to you. What I want you to do is to embrace the brand given to you and present me with a photo that best describes the brand. An explanation would be highly needed.

Since you know Sasha has an advantage of getting one person from the group to change their photo, all but Sasha (assuming she won't be picking herself) needs to have a backup photo which will only be MAILED TO ME which also should be submitted within the given time limit.

Again post your first photo here and backup photo sent through my mail within 24 hours. Thank you and good luck! x
847 days 23 hours ago
Jerard
BRANDS:

Cong - Supreme
You may have had a surprise exit, there's no doubt in mind you have touched the peak which would define how you were described by some, as prominent as Mariah Carey and Lucy Liu. You three share one thing in common, you are all dominant in your own games, through music, acting, and modeling.

Malaika - Royalty
From those sweet facial features to the relatable expressions you are giving and very regal poses, you have captured the essence of being a true queen. Just like how Naomi Campbell on the catwalk and Gugu Mbatha-Raw on stage is, which you've been described of. You are someone who, in the simplest of things can make the audience focus on you.

Nastya - Bloom
Your ethereal beauty captures everyone's attention. Just like how you were described as singers' Poppy and Aurora, which not only do share the same ground in singing but also as significant figures on our fauna. Your beauty and tranquility is a match made with the dawn, where aurora flowers bloom.

Reece - Unapologetic
It's no question in mind how you presented to us that you are fearless. You are not afraid and made it clear that you are going to break the fine line. You were seen by your co-competitors most like our daring stars like Keiynan Lonsdale and Lil Nas X. Both of which have been very feisty and confident with themselves, just like you.

Sasha - Liberty
Reece Witherspoon and Kristine Froseth, two actresses in different generations who have captured our attention on how they play innocence. You are driven freely with passion and there's no stopping you. Just like how our two actresses manage to play roles that made viewers love them even more.

Shanina - Diamond
You are a scene-stealer. Others may have not seen you before, but here you are now as the star, or should I say the diamond. Just like how you are perceived as Zendaya and Adriana Lima by your co-competitors, it just shows you are as eye-catching as ever. But not just that, you are also as sharp as the object itself.

Tanya - Inventive
A star just like how you've been seen by others with the likes of Madonna and Taylor Swift, just like them you have come and written your names as one of the bests to ever stepped in their industry. You take any situation and give it your own "Tanya" style. You showed everyone the extent of your creativity is endless.

Yibo - Bold
You can see clearly the brighter things ahead with a talent like yours, just like how Jimin and Timothee Chalamet will be in even more few years, which you have been described of. You are bold and fashion-forward as always, well in your case as a professional motorcycle racer, a rapper, actor - you can do anything you put your mind into.
847 days 21 hours ago
humanwebjet1
He Cong - http://www.rougefashionbook.cn/uploads/1/1/0/9/110962311/01-009_orig.jpg

"Supreme"

Honestly, getting eliminated still feels like a blur to me because really it does not matter what placement you're in, if you mess up on a challenge or photoshoot you could literally be out the door. Nonetheless, I'm thankful to be in this second wave to hopefully showcase my abilities once again. Hearing and being compared to Mariah Carey and Lucy Liu was so reassuring!

In this shot I wanted to show 3 perspectives on how I've viewed myself in this season, I decided to also play with illusion a bit because things are never as they seem. The upper part of this shot shows, literally, me at my lowest which you can connect the blurriness because although hazy I'm still trying to perfect the rough edges and thrive. Towards the middle, there's no vision of my face and it's hard to discern but that's my representation and interpretation because when you're in the middle pack you aren't seen yet for your true abilities! This brings me on to the final part and I'd like to highlight "Supreme" because all through my journey I've had highs and lows, I'm still able to keep my head up and rise with confidence ... no matter how uncomfortable or how difficult it gets, at the end of it all we are MODELS and our goal is to inspire others!!!
847 days 15 hours ago
spinfur
==Malaika Firth - Royalty==

https://ilarge.lisimg.com/image/6621119/1118full-malaika-firth.jpg

I decided for my brand to go the full royalty, a true queen I should probably explain a bit more in this photo however the whole setting and how I pose, how I look, everything here screams royalty and I'm not afraid to to say that this brand fits me perfectly.
847 days 15 hours ago
hazbez94
Shanina Shaik

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0RHO4GFk3Xs/VLKsxDaMmoI/AAAAAAAATrM/oB1sXC9kNog/s1600/Vogue%2BIndia%2Bfashion%2Beditorial%2BShanina%2BShaik%2Bby%2BKristian%2BSchuller.jpg

"Diamond"

I wanted to showcase Shanina as the poised, elegant and graceful person that she has grown into throughout this competition. I am giving you the purity and demure persona that is required to being a diamond, whilst still being eye-catching in the sense of connecting with the viewers gaze whilst still appearing aloof and as a wallflower, connecting to her humble beginning in the competition. The rugged and rough landscape, juxtaposes that of my pure and wholesome being creating a well-rounded image which speaks clearly to the audience and places Shanina in central position. I wanted to play to the youthfulness and playfulness of Zendaya, whilst bringing my natural beauty to the image similar to that of Adriana Lima, I feel that this shot encompasses the word "diamond" very clearly and fits my brand extremely well.
847 days 8 hours ago
SeongWoo
Yibo | ๐—•๐—ข๐—Ÿ๐—— | https://i.imgur.com/mytVbUC.jpg

After searching for Bold Fashion i learned that being bold is taking risks and being yourself, just go for what you think it will make you outstanding and being the center of attentions, it's never too much.

Through this competition i made a lot of wrong choices but i think now i have my head aligned and i think its time to continue my journey.

For this shot, i'm inspired by 2000's fashion mixing it with actual fashion.

"Stuck in my heart ์ปค์ง„ ๊ตฌ๋ฉ
๋ฒ ์ผ์— ์‹ธ์ธ ์ € ์ž‘์€ ์„ฌ
์ž ์‹๋œ ์˜ํ˜ผ ์•ˆ
Iโ€™m hollowed out ๋˜ ๋‹ค์‹œ"
847 days 8 hours ago
IceBear
Reece King - Unapologetic

https://imgur.com/a/aPDKKhW

I think I'm portraying another version of my unapologetic self then what others may have expected me to do. Males wearing dresses send a clear message about breaking societal norms, but there are more ways to be expressive than that. I incorporated Lil Nas X's knack for wearing colored leather and Keiynan Lonsdale's habit of wearing makeup to create this look. I think my confidence and feistiness shine through and accurately resemble my brand proudly.
847 days 4 hours ago
nateclove
"the state of being free within society from oppressive restrictions imposed by authority on one's way of life, behaviour, or political views."

Sasha Pivovarova - LIBERTY

https://64.media.tumblr.com/2a49e9423010b3719617c3017adfd6bf/tumblr_punimpdKHx1v8eykwo1_640.jpg

Reece Witherspoon and Kristine Froseth have both captured the world's heart with their brands of girlish innocence and have been inspirations for young girls worldwide. Therefore in my picture I am portraying a girlish innocence while also expressing their freedom to be themselves through being in the woods, a place where society is unable to govern how I live my life.

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!