This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM18 - Challenge & Photoshoot (11)

Topic » #NTM18 - Challenge &..

848 days 16 hours ago
Jerard
Other winners' results before were:

Cycle 1 - L Agron (booked 1 out of 4)
Cycle 2 - Ebony Alonso (booked 4 out of 4)
Cycle 3 - Karlie Kloss (booked 3 out of  4)
Cycle 4 - Edward Wilding (booked 2 out of 4)
Cycle 5 - Marlon Teixeira (booked 1 out of 4)
Cycle 6 - Cara Delevigne (booked 4 out of 4)
Cycle 7 - Lindsey Wixson (booked 2 out of 4)
Cycle 8 - Lucky Blue Smith (booked 2 out of 4)
Cycle 9 - Saskia de Brauw (booked 2 out of 4)
Cycle 10 - Augusta Alexander (booked 1 out of 4)
Cycle 11 - Lenox Tillman (booked 3 out of 4)
Cycle 12 - Garrett Neff (booked 2 out of 4)
Cycle 13 - Yoon Young (booked 1 out of 5)
Cycle 14 - Jon Kortajarena (booked 2 out of 5)
Cycle 15 - Jhonattan Burjack (booked 3 out of 5)
Cycle 16 - Ajak Deng (booked 2 out of 5)
Cycle 17 - Taylor Swift (booked 2 out of 2)
848 days 12 hours ago
Jerard
DEBOTION (5 out of 7 models)

Tanya - We are seeing a different side of Tanya here. I believe, you ticked all the boxes; even if not equally - this was charming, stylish, and definitely confident.

Shanina - I believe you could have used this in a different agency Shanina and I would have appreciated this more. This was a good shot, high-fashion no doubt, but it is missing something for this brand.

Sasha - Those eyes are staring through my soul, you are giving power and seduction all throughout the image. That blue dress contrasting the red couch was a smart touch.

Yibo - Another image I believe would have benefitted more if submitted to another agency. While this is definitely a style, high-fashion, it's lacking something that would identify the brand in instant.

Malaika - Well this was a different Malaika we are seeing. I must say the photo quality wasn't as good as the others I have seen in Debotion tonight but you clearly did better in terms of choosing a brand.

BOOKED:
- Malaika
- Sasha
- Tanya
848 days 12 hours ago
Jerard
GARRETT'S GALA (5 out of 7 models)

Tanya - There's actually so much going on here that I felt kinda distracted but your beautiful dress did help you quite stand out I am just not sure if you wear it because I see the other way around.

Shanina - First of all, that face once again, on point. You are clearly selling those pieces of jewelry quite nicely, I am impressed by this Shanina you really are bringing something that's regal.

Sasha - Now this is expensive. The dress you are wearing looks really expensive, the setting is too probably. The camera angle makes you look taller than you already are the chandelier positioning was quite off, but still didn't steal your spotlight.

Cong - This is such a peaceful shot, maybe because of the setting and your dress. I like this shot, I just don't know if this is as striking as some shots I have seen tonight but still a good job nonetheless.

Malaika - Well the color seems pretty much a standout already, however, I also think the dress wore you and should have been the other way around. I think you could have done better.

BOOKED:
- Sasha
- Shanina
848 days 12 hours ago
Jerard
PHOENIX (3 out of 7 models)

Yibo - This shot, I can ultimately see be a photo you can see when you enter a sports outlet. It's very in style with fashion today, very modern and youthful. Good job!

Reece - You look fantastic here, I love the colors and the setting the vibe you are getting at. Again, I can see this being a photo you'd look at in a store specifically in sports.

Malaika - The profile shot looks fantastic. You are getting at it pretty well the additional heels involved were a nice touch, not to "actual" use but pretty works well here.

BOOKED:
- Malaika
- Reece
- Yibo
848 days 12 hours ago
Jerard
CARIBEAN COUTURE (3 out of 7 models)

Shanina - This was a good shot, maybe just missing the important aspects of bright and bold colors but you did say you focused on the patterns and prints. The different elements clashing here were quite distracting but didn't take away from you.

Cong - Definitely bright and bold colors we have here. First of all, the editing was A+. The rough setting contrasting a very polished suit is definitely an interesting take. Nice job!

Malaika - Well you did focus more on the whole image being Caribbean, the facial expression I believe you could have given more. I did miss some color on what you are wearing that I think could have added more.

BOOKED:
- Cong
- Malaika
848 days 12 hours ago
Jerard
UNIQUE (3 out of 7 models)

Shanina - This is definitely unique, I must say. The camera angle looks pretty weird here and would have benefitted you more if this was wider, I believe. That said this was a good shot, I just think it didn't benefit you much.

Cong - The colors, the shades of pink, are just a beauty to look at. Now, I really think this was a good shot. The quality wasn't as polished but is enough. I am impressed.

Reece - A definite risk here, while I can appreciate models not showing half or in your case whole face, it needs to be striking enough to cover that and in your shot, I am not feeling it enough.

BOOKED:
- Cong
848 days 12 hours ago
Jerard
MULAN (3 out of 7 models)

Tanya - I love this shot. I think it captures ethereal aspect of the brand and you added what seems to be the requirement of pastel colors. Well done!

Sasha - This looks pretty stunning. I might as well say one of the best shots I've seen you do. This captured beauty, fashion pretty well.

Yibo - I didn't expect you to be here actually but you look really good in this photo. And saying it's a profile shot made this more impressive. The play of colors here works really well and that stare made this whole photo a lot better in my opinion.

BOOKED:
- Sasha
- Tanya
- Yibo
848 days 12 hours ago
Jerard
ONCE UPON A TIME (2 out of 7 models)

Sasha - Well I wasn't expecting you to portray the nutcracker, but anyways this is definitely a great start. Now, you easily captured the styling, made modelesque changes too. I'm impressed.

Yibo - I was quite shocked on who you actually portrayed. Now I do wish you would have gone as wild as the character you are portraying but still a nice job.

BOOKED:
- Sasha
848 days 12 hours ago
Jerard
ANTIBIOTIC (2 out of 7 models)

Tanya - Oh wow, definitely a stunner. You played with those materials quite nicely and you wore it in style. Very unconventional which Antibiotic is all about yet very modelesque. Great job!

Reece - I think this was pretty odd, in a good way. A nice way to represent the brand as well. This also gives me very vintage/retro vibe. The color, editing, the styling it definitely adds up.

BOOKED:
- Reece
- Tanya
848 days 12 hours ago
Jerard
INSPIRE (2 ouf of 7 models)

Cong - The photo itself is good I just don't think it translated much that this is "Hades" as soon as I see it. The black and white filter was a nice touch I believe.

Reece - This is as striking as it gets. Two photos here tonight and both had black and white touch to them. The intensity you are giving pretty much translates well with who you were inspired by.

BOOKED:
- Reece
848 days 12 hours ago
Jerard
XXCLOSEDXX
848 days 12 hours ago
Jerard
For booking the most on the go-sees challenge.....
848 days 12 hours ago
Jerard
Our challenge winner this week is....
848 days 12 hours ago
Jerard
848 days 12 hours ago
Jerard
SASHA!

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!