This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM17 - Challenge & Photoshoot (11)

Topic » #NTM17 - Challenge &..

1075 days 10 hours ago
Jerard
Now, only Lupita, Mia, and Violet will have a chance of grabbing the challenge win. With that said, the three of you (if Lenox will not be mailing her go-sees bookings as soon as possible) will be required to MAIL me an additional photo for the photoshoot.

The challenge win prize is once again, 2 PHOTOS for this week's shoot.
1075 days 9 hours ago
Jerard
Photoshoot #11

"Brands"

Hello Top 7, this is another anticipated shoot, another NTM highligh. This week we are talking about you, more specifically YOUR brand. This week I asked and gathered information about you, how you are perceived by each of the judges. But we won't stop there, for this season's branding we are taking it up a notch, a 2.0 I must say since we will be talking about your careers. Below are the brand I gave you with the help of Judge Jon that is significant to something you did (or your whole discography in one).

What I want you to do is to embrace the brand given to you and present me with a photo that best describes the brand. An explanation would be highly needed. Below will be your brands.

You have 24 hrs for the submission of your photo. Thank you and Goodluck!

P.S. For potential challenge winners, Lupita, Mia, or Violet; If it so happens Lenox has yet to post her bookings and you wanted to post your photo. Remember to MAIL ME the second photo you will be using, since if you win I'll be the one to post your additional photo.
1075 days 9 hours ago
Jerard
Brands:

Dua - Future Nostalgia
You may have not won "best performance of the week" yet, but one thing is true, with every photo you stick with your branding. Future Nostalgia, mixing old with the new. Also happened to be your second studio album. Present us a photo that gives us that edgy, cool vibe, mixing old with the new.

Lupita - Black Panther
You are a very promising philanthropist and an Oscar-winning actress. You were a part of amazing films such as 12 years a slave, Us, and of course Black Panther, which has been your brand. Like a panther, you gave us fierceness, strength, beauty, and grace. We want you to showcase that again in your photo.

Mia - Mystifying
Another promising actress you are Mia. The brand you were given signifies not only the mystery thriller, psychological horror films you were part of. But the photos you have given us by far are mystifying - bizarre and stunning. Make sure that this week you'll be bringing it up again.

Milla - Badass
Same with Mia, you, yourself have already made a branding in the film industry. You were a part of some of the most popular action movies the world have seen, which includes heavily your famous character Alice from the Resident Evil Franchise. The Fifth Element, Monster Hunter, Faces in the Crowd are some movies you showed us your badass side.

Joohyuk - Dazzling
Joohyuk, our last South Korean standing. You've been featured in a lot of romantic films and series and this is the brand I think best suited you, from being a star-swimmer in Who Are You: School 2015 to being a business savvy in Start-Up. You made viewers fall in love with your character and the photos you presented here reflect that too.

Taylor - Fearless
Your famous discography sums up your career as a whole, you are Fearless. With all the controversies you've had in the past, you never failed and still be one of the most beloved in the industry. You have a big platform and you are not afraid to speak up. You are fearless, and it's easily heard with your Bad Blood, Look What You Made Me Do, Ready For It tells us.

Violet - Alter Ego
As a burlesque/aerial performer and of course a Drag Queen you were known by your stage name Violet. But even with your alter ego on screen that beautiful human (Chachki from Yiddish word tchotchke) behind the makeup still shows. You are heavily inspired by Jennifer Tilly's character in Bound (1996 film), show us who Violet is once more.
1075 days 8 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Taylor: Thank you Jon & Russell for booking me 💜💜
1075 days 7 hours ago
SeongWoo
@Jerard isn't Milla and I with 5 points?
(2 + 1 + 1 + 1 + ? )

Booked - 2 points
Not booked - 1 point + 1 point
Ranking points - 1 point
1075 days 6 hours ago
Jerard
SCORES BY FAR:

Lupita - 7 (2/3 booked = 5 pts + 2 bonus pts)
Mia - 7 (2/3 booked = 5pts + 2 bonus pts)
Taylor - 6 (2/2 booked = 4pts + 2 bonus pts; official score)
Violet - 6 (3/3 booked = 6pts + no bonus points)
Joohyuk - 6 (1/3 booked = 4pts + 2 bonus pts)
Milla - 6 (1/3 booked = 4pts + 2 bonus pts)
Dua - 3 (0/1 booked = 1pt + 2 bonus pts; one more agency)
1075 days 6 hours ago
Jerard
- That being said if Lupita and/or Mia will book the last agency they will win both the challenge.

- If Violet and/or Joohyuk both booked the last agency and Lupita and Mia did not book the last one, their scores will tie and we’ll have 4 winners.
1075 days 6 hours ago
Jerard
To everyone take note:

Booking job - 2 pts
Not booking job - 1 pt
No submission - 0 pt
Bonus points - 2 pts
1075 days 6 hours ago
Jerard
If there’s any more corrections let me know and I’ll review it.
1075 days 6 hours ago
SeongWoo
I did that before you post hahaa

https://i.imgur.com/r9FQ4lt.gif
1075 days 6 hours ago
Jerard
That’s a nice representation, thank you @SeongWoo :)
1075 days 1 hour ago
smallchild99
Lupita Nyong'o - Black Panther
--------------------------------------

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/08/22/ae/0822aeee50c606cea14180f623431a81.jpg

As Jerard pointed out, a black panther is gives beauty through strength. Panthers carry themselves in a way that shows their elegance as well as their fierce behavior. In this photo, I'm showing strength and beauty. I'm giving off a challenging stance, while also giving a softer face. This combined with the outfit helps convey the beauty I possess, as well as the fierceness.
1074 days 23 hours ago
tast519
Jon:  ❤ it Joohyuk
1074 days 23 hours ago
SeongWoo
Joo Hyuk | Dazzling | https://i.imgur.com/RlUBK3v.jpg

It's a tough week, and as much as everyone has a strong word associated with them, I decided to take a risk. I could just take a picture that looks wonderful, but without the details I like, I wouldn't be being who I am.

Dazzling has several synonyms, one of which is CHARMING. In my photo I wanted to represent the famous Boyfriend Material / Boy nextdoor. The boy that anyone falls in love not only for his beauty, but also for his charm in the way of being.

Seductive, yet soft. I want to remain in my consistency that I have been presenting, always trying to keep these two words together, this is Joohyuk.
1074 days 19 hours ago
Ajathekween
Violet Chachki- Alter Ego

https://yesassets.s3.amazonaws.com/sarahlaird/cache/sarahlaird-255022-w1200-h800-q80-rz3-b75-f0.jpg

Violet has a drag aesthetic of pin up meeting high fashion. It is very inspired by the classic Vegas showgirls and burlesque dancer from the past. Violet’s drag has also certain aspects of bdsm and sex.

Alter Ego really ties into Violet as her alter ego as Paul(her name out of Drag) feels more confident when he becomes Violet. A study shoes that 85% of Drag queens feel sexier when they are in drag. So Violet is showing confidence, sex appeal, and pin up, with a hint of inspiration of Jennifer Tilly in the styling.

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!