This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM17 - Challenge & Photoshoot (11)

Topic » #NTM17 - Challenge &..

1076 days 13 hours ago
tswiftlover13
🟣Taylor Swift 🟣

DEBOTION:

Confident Stylish & Charming đź’ś

https://images2.imgbox.com/d0/19/5wJhGvEu_o.jpg

YIN & YANG:

This has to be my favorite theme so far! I love the 2 different aspects within this one symbol.

(I actually have a Yin & Yang tattoo so this theme hit home for me personally)

YIN: Darkness
The yin, the dark swirl, is associated with shadows & femininity.

https://images2.imgbox.com/b0/ea/M8eaif7F_o.jpg

YANG: Light
the yang, the light swirl, represents brightness & passion.

https://images2.imgbox.com/ed/28/llKFGZLA_o.jpg

RANKINGS

Honestly everyone here is my competition because we are all the best of the best left. But here are my personal individual rankings of the other models...

Rankings:
1) Mia is my biggest threat here because she has the ability to adapt to most themes given and her photos are super editorial. We have similarities within our photos/modeling so that's why she's my biggest threat.

2) Milla, if i could have tied Mia & Milla for 1st I would've because Milla has been TURNING IT OUT lately,  she's been on a roll and I can definitely see her competing in the finale! I honestly see her making it all the way because she puts so much work into everything she does and that's why she's 2nd in my rankings.

3) Violet is sickening!!! She's been turning out great photos.  My only bad critique about violet is that most of her photos are very similar and there's not much variety going on in her modeling aesthetic. But nonetheless she's a fierce model and that's why she's closer to the Top.

4) Nam has been turning it out! He's not super high on my rankings though because just like violet there's not much variety in Nam's photos they are all very similar aesthetic wise.

5) Lupita has been in the bottom multiple times and it hurts me to put her so low but rankings and call out wise she's just not turning it out like I thought she would be. She's definitely had her ups but also had her share of downs and that's why I've put her this far Down.

6) Dua has posted some great photos but she's also been 7th in rankings for quite sometime now. I came into this competition thinking she would be my biggest threat as a fellow singer but out of everyone I think she has the most to work on when it comes to being a top model that's why I put her last.
1076 days 12 hours ago
Jerard
XXCLOSEDXX
1076 days 12 hours ago
Jerard
It's now time to see if you will get booked, I wish you all the best! x
1076 days 12 hours ago
SeongWoo
All of luck girls!
1076 days 10 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Good luck everyone 💜🖤🤍
1075 days 23 hours ago
SeongWoo
Jerard you forgot which day the Photoshoot is coming :D
1075 days 22 hours ago
Jerard
It’s back to back with the challenge results as usual (or atleast most of the times) :)
1075 days 21 hours ago
SeongWoo
oh, ok thank you!
1075 days 11 hours ago
tast519
Jon:
Nam Joohyuk – You look  handsome and like a debonair, but a bit safe. I don’t think this photo has enough punch for Debotion.
Violet – I can’t even lie… you ARE the moment. You look confident, charming, stylish, and magnificent. This is one of my favorite photos of you, Violet!
Lupita – Interesting. This such a nontraditional model shot, but it works well. You look  luxurious and effortless.
Dua - You look the part, but I don't believe you're a true debonair with your posing. I like models that have just a little more swag and sexyness.
Mia - I  don't think I've ever had someone submit a photo with a smile to my agency. But, that's why I love this photo. You're taking a risk. I want my models to take risks and you did just that, while giving luxury, confidence, and allure.
Milla - Milla, you really can't take a bad photo. This photo is STUN-NING and is giving emotional debonair.
Taylor - You look the most like a traditional debonair of the photos I've judged so far, but you're also adding some FLAVOR.
I will book my three favorites:
1)        Taylor
2)        Violet
3)        Milla
I wasn’t going to do this… but there are  two more models  I want  to book:
4)        Mia
5)        Lupita
1075 days 8 hours ago
Russell11
Dua Lipa
No submission, so good luck!

Nam Joo-hyuk
I loved how in-depth your explanation was of your photos. The mood of the Yin photo was pretty much perfect and I love how disturbed you look. However, your Yang photo didn’t really scream light to me. It’s not a bad photo, I just don’t think it’s the best portrayal of light and I also think the lighting is a bit dark to be honest. But good job, overall.

Taylor Swift
I really like your Yang photo. I can feel the passion radiating off of the photo and it has a very positive mood to it. Your Yin photo is okay. I do wish it was a tad bit darker because right now it’s just giving, “you in a black dress”, but I can also see where you were going with the shadows and femininity. Good job!

Mia Goth
I don’t really like either of these photos if I’m being honest. Although your Yin photo is dark (as it should be), it just seems as if you’re kinda just laying there with a blank stare on your face. I do like that you used body positions to contrast between light and dark, and I do think your Yang photo is much better than the Yin photo, but overall it just doesn’t scream light.

Violet Chachki
I’m not going to lie, I really like both of these. Your Yang photo just radiates purity and innocence, but also manages to stay glamorous at the same time. And although I do wish I could see more of your face in your Yin photo, I can definitely feel the dark vibes that it’s giving. Great job.

Lupita Nyong’o
I love your Yin photo. I think the background and your outfit makes for a great contrast, and  the fact that this photo is just super creepy makes me love it that much more. Your Yang photo is also pretty good. I love the happy and joyful mood that surrounds it. Good job!

Milla Jovovich
Both of these photos are absolutely stunning and I definitely think you would’ve scored high if the theme was beauty shots. But it’s not, and neither of these photos really fit the Yin Yang theme all that much. Beautiful photos though.

BOOKED:
Lupita Nyong’o
Violet Chachki
Taylor Swift
1075 days 6 hours ago
Brandonh1
Garrett Neff//

So Garrett’s Gala has asked for you to present a photo that looks expensive and exudes high fashion. For the 4th anniversary of The Gala, I have asked you to go all out and give me “Extra” while staying in the high fashion/expensive theme.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nam Jon Hyuk: Let me start by saying I love your background story. The Boy in the Striped Pajamas is an amazing film that I believe everyone should take a look at at least once. I like the fact that you tried to stick with the narrative of the story here in your photo with the bare feet addition. The look itself is very different, I love the fact that you dressed it in the long coat that for sure added the high fashion element and statement piece it needed. I always say to guys you do not need a suit to look high fashion, I say it year after year during Go-See’s. I love the flower/garden background it adds to the overall ambiance of the photo which is amazing.

Violet Chachki: I think this for sure screams “Rich”. I like the feather-like jacket along with the jeweled grown. Being dripped in jewels will for sure make a statement and I like this look a lot.

Lupita Nyong’o: Lupita, This is a very nice look, I for sure believe it’s different in a good way from what we’ve seen from you in the past. I can see the fun, having a good time side here if that makes sense. In terms of expensive...Gold always screams expensive or rich. With that in mind, I like the fact that chose to focus on that.

Mia Goth: I agree with you The Gala is known for its iconic and very rich-looking outfits. The Gala is the event where you must make a statement by showcasing high fashion from head to toe and every little detail matters. I love the dress it’s very different, the detailing in the gown is amazing.  The crown here gives the look that extra boost of expensive with the gold jewels.

Milla Jovovich: I love this photo, as always this photo is something I could for sure see in the final. I love the pose and expression, as we look at the clothing itself everything is a little covered so I’m not getting the full look if that makes sense but from the shoulders up you look amazing.

Booking:
Violet Chachki
Nam Jon-Hyuk
Mia Goth
1075 days 5 hours ago
Jerard
BOOKINGS BY FAR:

Violet - 3/3
Lupita - 2/3
Mia - 2/3
Taylor - 2/3
Joohyuk - 1/3
Milla - 1/3
Dua - 0/3
1075 days 5 hours ago
SeongWoo
Thank you judge Garrett! This was the light in my tunel!
1075 days 2 hours ago
Jerard
I don't think Unique Agency will be making their bookings rn, that being said the announcement of the challenge that being said here are your scores by far....
1075 days 2 hours ago
Jerard
SCORES BY FAR:

Lupita - 6 (2/3 booked)
Mia - 6 (2/3 booked)
Taylor - 6 (2/3 booked; official score)
Violet - 6 (3/3 booked; no bonus points)
Joohyuk - 4 (1/3 booked)
Milla - 4 (1/3 booked)
Dua - 2 (0/3 booked; one more agency)

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!