This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM17 - Challenge & Photoshoot (10)

Topic » #NTM17 - Challenge &..

1094 days 13 hours ago
Jerard
XXCLOSEDXX
1094 days 13 hours ago
Jerard
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~PANEL~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1094 days 13 hours ago
Jerard
If you are here, do not hesitate to join in.
1094 days 13 hours ago
Jerard
Hello guys and welcome to yet again an exciting panel. We're down to a few weeks left and I must say this week is yet again another surprise.
1094 days 13 hours ago
Jerard
The scores that you will get is based on:

CHALLENGE SCORE (10%) + JUDGES SCORE (from highest to lowest) (40%) + ADDITIONAL POINTS (if any; deduction points will apply as well) = TOTAL (50%)
1094 days 13 hours ago
nateclove
*Mia walks in*
"Super excited for panel!"

CF:
https://i.imgur.com/48QIgFZ.gif
1094 days 13 hours ago
Jerard
First of all, I must say that the house conversation and interaction is definitely the driest ever.
1094 days 13 hours ago
smallchild99
*Lupita walks in, living for that gif STILL*
1094 days 13 hours ago
SeongWoo
*Joo Hyuk walks in*
"Super excited for panel!"

CF:
https://i.imgur.com/48QIgFZ.gif
1094 days 13 hours ago
Jerard
Also this week there's a certain three groups who got a pretty clear standing. The one-man/one-woman group who just completely tore the house down, the 3 middlers, and the 3 models who's back and forth are placed at the bottom.
1094 days 13 hours ago
Jerard
If you are currently on, wait until the last announcement, you're in for another game shaking moment.
1094 days 13 hours ago
SeongWoo
Jerard
First of all, I must say that the house conversation and interaction is definitely the driest ever.

---------

I think its only that way because we're having so much time waiting for comments and challenges/photoshoots. If the time was lower probably we will talk more.

Just my thoguhts. I know everyone is busy irl
1094 days 13 hours ago
Jerard
I have 7 models standing before me, but I only have 6 photos in my hands, and these photos represent the 6 of you that will still be in the running towards becoming the Next Top Model.
1094 days 13 hours ago
nateclove
I know Mia and Dua are the two middles but I have no idea who the third might be LOL
1094 days 13 hours ago
Jerard
@SeongWoo

Well, the waiting time for the recent season (14-17) probably were shorter than those of the latter season and it wasn't the same case I guess. But maybe the competitive spirit of everyone had some kind of factor in to it.

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!