This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM17 - Challenge & Photoshoot (10)

Topic » #NTM17 - Challenge &..

1079 days 3 hours ago
Brandonh1
Garrett Neff//

Dua Lipa (spinfur): Dua, Alright so this one for me is golden. The purse is very much the focus or selling point of the photo. I love how you’re posed with the bag over your shoulder. Despite selling the bag you are still there and didn’t get outshined by what you’re trying to sell so nice job.

Lupita Nyong'o (smallchild99): Lupita, I believe you are for sure selling this dress. I believe the very fluorescent color of the dress truly makes it stand out. I think this is very nice.

Mia Goth (nateclove): Mia, I believe this is a nice photo it’s very safe for me. I wouldn’t say this is a killer shot to necessarily sell this particular dress as it doesn’t stand out that much and give that wow factor.

Milla Jovovich (humanwebjet1): Milla, Let me start by saying nice sales pitch it was very interesting, to say the least. I want to first focus on the pose itself I believe it’s very nice and gives that much more attention to everything else here in the photo. I believe the bag is a very nice added touch as it in a way compliments the dress and obviously, here the dress stands out so good job!

Nam Joo-hyuk (SeongWoo): Nam, I think with this one the watch is there however I wouldn’t necessarily say that’s the first thing my eyes would be laid on. I would say the glasses would have been more of a sell than the watch.

Taylor Swift (tswiftlover13): Taylor, I believe this a very nice shot. I do think the heels are strongly shown here in the show simply by the way you’re posed but just by looking at the shot, I would say you in a way outshined the product.

Violet Chachki (Ajathekween): Violet, I for sure think you sold the jacket well. I will say the bright nails brought attention to the coat. I believe if it wasn’t for the nails and the way you are posed the jacket would have for sure been secondary.

Garrett’s Top 3 In NO Particular Order (Scores we’re extremely close for you ALL):

- Lupita Nyong’o

- Dua Lipa

- Milla Jovovich
1079 days 2 hours ago
Jerard
XXCLOSEDXX
1078 days 20 hours ago
Jerard
I am here to announce the results of your challenge.
1078 days 20 hours ago
Jerard
The winner of this challenge will be able to post 2 photos in the photoshoot which will be posted after this...
1078 days 20 hours ago
Jerard
Anyways, Congratulations....
1078 days 20 hours ago
Jerard
1078 days 20 hours ago
Jerard
MILLA!
1078 days 20 hours ago
Jerard
Milla, again you will be able to post two photos for this week's photoshoot. I hope you'd use that to your advantage. Congratulations!
1078 days 20 hours ago
Jerard
Here's where you all stands...
1078 days 20 hours ago
SeongWoo
Congrats Milla, you killed this challenge!
1078 days 20 hours ago
Jerard
Challenge Scores:

Milla - 9.6
Dua - 9.5
Lupita - 9.0
Violet - 7.0
Joohyuk - 6.5
Taylor - 6.3
Mia - 6.0
1078 days 20 hours ago
Jerard
Photoshoot #10

"Editorial"

Well, you may have guessed it right here already especially those who have watched the earlier season. This week, in Top 7 you will be doing Editorial shots. Since you all have grasped the commercial concept, it's time to do the counterpart of it. This week will be a very important week for all of you, as this tells us how you differentiate the tasks we've given you this week (the commercial and the editorial).

For your photoshoot this week, we are going to do an editorial photoshoot. Now for those not familiar - Editorials are used to illustrate a story or an idea within the context of a magazine visually. It tells a story without a written word or may be accompanied by a short topic or title of an intended story. Fashion editorials are not about a ton of clothes, it is more about the mood and the situation the garments would be worn in and clothes can become an illustrative means to tell a fashion story.

The link below is for you to fully understand and grasp the concept of editorial modeling.
https://www.sheebamagazine.com/read/what-is-editorial-fashion-photography/

You have 24 hours to do the shoot. Thank you and Goodluck! x
1078 days 19 hours ago
SeongWoo
Nam Joo Hyuk | https://i.imgur.com/vr56Hn2.jpg

"thou is art"

(Sorry for lettering in my photo, i aalways try to remove but is this photo was really hard, please disconsider)
1078 days 19 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Congrats Milla 👏 👏 you did that!!!

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!