This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM17 - Challenge & Photoshoot (8)

Topic » #NTM17 - Challenge &..

1100 days 10 hours ago
Jerard
With his/her bold statement:

"I deserve to be the next top model because ive literally been just trying to follow this competition and be simply me. I keep getting misunderstand and fairly if i may say underscored and compared to others. How do i get the same exact critique as someone but he gets scored 7 spots higher than me??? I鈥檝e gone the extra mile to deliver out of the box photos and they been discredited and trashed. I want to get back in this competition for my own redemption."
1100 days 10 hours ago
stuartlittle16
Thank you for giving me another chance 馃挏
1100 days 10 hours ago
Jerard
The last spot is for, LUCIEN!
1100 days 10 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Congrats 馃憦 馃憦
1100 days 10 hours ago
nateclove
A fierce top 4, they're really all hungry to be back!
1100 days 10 hours ago
stuartlittle16
Which one didn鈥檛 make the cut?
1100 days 10 hours ago
Jerard
For the model who participated 'til the end, Cody (Tommy123), I am really happy that you didn't give up and fight for it. Unfortunately, only four spots are available tonight. Once again, thank you very much for joining and hopefully we'll see more from you soon.
1100 days 10 hours ago
Jerard
Camp Whiteboard 8.0:
- Nam Joo-hyuk (SeongWoo)
- Lupita Nyong'o (smallchild99)
- Bae Suzy (SharonMaItems)
- Dua Lipa (spinfur)

Camp Goal Diggers 8.0:
- Mia Goth (nateclove)
- Taylor Swift (tswiftlover13)
- Milla Jovovich (humanwebjet1)
- Violet Chachki (Ajathekween)

Comeback Hopefuls
- Lee Sun-mi (turkeylover)
- Kim Tae-hyung (stuartlittle16)
- Marie Avgeropoulos (SennaRichards)
- Lucien Laviscount (Neme91)
1100 days 10 hours ago
Jerard
We now have our teams. Again this will be another high-stakes win as ONE COMEBACK HOPEFUL will be able to comeback and make "Top 8" 2.0. But if they will WIN this next team challenge, TWO of them will be replacing YOU, Top 8.
1100 days 10 hours ago
stuartlittle16
Lets win this challenge team!
1100 days 10 hours ago
Jerard
I will be posting the next challenge within a few minutes. Once posted talk with the team about your strategy going towards. This challenge needs communication, act fast or be gone.
1100 days 10 hours ago
Jerard
Challenge #8

"Two Strikes"

This game will be reminding you of your Team Challenge #2 but we will be going to make it harder (of course it's Comebacks' Week!). For your challenge this week you are going to post a photo, not just a simple photo but you must do a portrayal of one of your teammates. So first, talk it with your teammates on who will portray who but no person shall be portrayed twice. It's not first come first serve because still, this will be a team average score.

Now how will we be determining the winner? That's where the "Two Strikes" play along. Once everybody has posted, you will be given an additional 36 hours to discuss. What will you be discussing? Who will be battling who in another FACE-OFF CHALLENGE. Every one of you can be picked TWICE by a different team, meaning if they think they can beat you, they will be picking you.

For e.g.
1.) Joohyuk thinks he can beat Milla and Lucien, which means for Camp Whiteboard, Milla and Lucien both has one strike left (can only be picked once anymore).
2.) Mia's group discusses Mia shall pick Suzy and Marie, which means for Camp Goal Diggers, Suzy and Marie both have one strike left (can only be picked once anymore).
3.) ......
4.) Lupita's group discusses Lupita shall pick Taylor and Lucien, which means for Camp Whiteboard, Lucien cannot be picked anymore and for their next two models, they must choose another competitor of the same team.

Each judge will be assigned to comment on ONE TEAM ONLY, while I will be commenting only on 2 members per team. You have 36 hours to discuss and post in this forum your pictures. Goodluck! x
1100 days 10 hours ago
Jerard
The team leader or any representative of the group once discussed who will they be battling must mail me the picks before the clock strikes the 36th hour.

For e.g.

Comeback Hopefuls
Sunmi: Lupita, Taylor
Taehyung: Lupita, Milla (The last two cannot pick Lupita anymore)
Marie: Suzy, Taylor (The last one cannot pick Taylor anymore)
Lucien: Joohyuk, Violet
1099 days 9 hours ago
nateclove
MIA GOTH as Taylor Swift

Taylor is definitely a talented, nice person. While she's a versatile model, a lot of her pictures are soft, alluring and have a purity to them. She's also known to wear white in a lot of her photoshoots which I think is a colour that represents her personality perfectly. I'm portraying Taylor Swift in this picture as well as her personality.

https://files-cdn.sharenator.com/2020/06/image-4426.png

Inspo pics:
~ https://i.ibb.co/yRj5ThM/Divergent-Photoshoot.webp
~ https://i.imgur.com/K6b9s0H_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium
~ https://i.ibb.co/VBSYTF9/Runaway-Bride.jpg

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!