This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM17 - Challenge & Photoshoot (8)

Topic » #NTM17 - Challenge &..

1087 days 8 hours ago
Jerard
With his/her statement:

"I think I deserve another chance because I feel like I ruined my first life in the competition not thinking logically. I went with photos that I personally loved and never considered what the judges would think of it. When I got the news that there would be a comeback I went back to many seasons and looked at the many photos that won and impressed the judges. I have done my homework on what judges expect to see and Im ready to get back into this game and model my way to the finale. I am "Here" to stay!"
1087 days 8 hours ago
Jerard
Let's welcome once again, TAEHYUNG!
1087 days 8 hours ago
tswiftlover13
YUSSS 馃憦馃憦
1087 days 8 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Congrats!
1087 days 8 hours ago
Jerard
1087 days 8 hours ago
Jerard
Comeback Hopefuls
- Lee Sun-mi (turkeylover)
- Kim Tae-hyung (stuartlittle16)
- ???
- ???
1087 days 8 hours ago
Jerard
Two spots left, three models still waiting to be called.
1087 days 8 hours ago
Jerard
The next hopeful is.....
1087 days 8 hours ago
Jerard
Someone with this statement:

With group challenges I chose to take on what others wouldn't; for example in the challenge challenge 5 we discussed what element we would prefer, my top choice was water and second was air. My other group members were not willing to take on fire and didn't seem to care what my preference was. So yes in this challenge I did poorly, but it was not because I wasn't willing to try.

When I was again paired into a group for the 6th challenge, knowing how poorly I was judged in the 5th, I stepped up and came up with the theme, and contributed the overall description of what we were going for with our looks.

"In my final challenges I tried to think outside the box, I didn't want to post just any photo that looked pretty and then come up with some way to relate it to my theme 'the moth'... I wanted to stick to the theme of the shoot so I did my research as to what the symbolism of the moth was - when I read "The significance of the moth is change." I instantly knew I needed to show this in my photo. With only posting one photo (no before and after actually showing a change) I came to physical fitness - this was something I thought would portray my idea of a transformation in a single photo, unfortunately I could not find may photos doing physical activity so I chose the best one I found, but again I tried my best while keeping the theme in mind.

So in this photo I am in the element I would have selected in challenge 5 and I am ready to make a splash of a comeback!"
1087 days 8 hours ago
Jerard
Congratulations, MARIE!
1087 days 8 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Yus congrats Marie 馃憦 馃挅
1087 days 8 hours ago
Jerard
Marie Avgeropoulos (SennaRichards):

https://pin.it/2IoEZ2z
1087 days 8 hours ago
Jerard
Comeback Hopefuls
- Lee Sun-mi (turkeylover)
- Kim Tae-hyung (stuartlittle16)
- Marie Avgeropoulos (SennaRichards)
- ???
1087 days 8 hours ago
nateclove
Congrats to those who made it so far xx
1087 days 8 hours ago
Jerard
Last but not the least...

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!