This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM17 - Challenge & Photoshoot (4)

Topic » #NTM17 - Challenge &..

1114 days 11 hours ago
Neme91
*lucien drops to floor*

Thank you!!!
1114 days 11 hours ago
Jerard
Congratulations Lucien, you are still in the running towards becoming the Next Top Model!
1114 days 11 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Congrats on staying.
1114 days 11 hours ago
Jerard
Which means, Taehyung you got the lowest score this week and therefore eliminated.
1114 days 11 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Not Taehyung!! 馃槶馃槶馃槶馃槶馃槶馃槶馃槶

*Hugs Taehyung goodbye*
1114 days 11 hours ago
Jerard
13th - Kim Tae-hyung:

7 + 8 + 8 + 7.8 + 6 = 36.8
1114 days 11 hours ago
smallchild99
*Lupita wants to cry because she def feels like she may have been responsible :(*
1114 days 11 hours ago
Jerard
Taehyung, I am extremely sad to see you go this early. I see huge potential in you and I was mad you didn't give us that moment of surprise because I know you have it in you. Unfortunately it was too late for #NTM. I am really happy to see you join this cycle and I hope to see more of you in the future.
1114 days 11 hours ago
Jerard
Thank you very much for joining Taehyung and it's been a pleasure seeing you this cycle.
1114 days 11 hours ago
Ajathekween
*shooketh*
1114 days 11 hours ago
Jerard
With that being said, Camp Whiteboard is now with 5 members and Camp Goal Diggers is now at 7 members.

Congratulations Top 12!
1114 days 11 hours ago
Jerard
I will be seeing you tomorrow morning, 7 AM EST for your next challenge.
1114 days 11 hours ago
Jerard
Again, if you haven't submitted your votes yet, you can still submit until tomorrow morning, 6 AM EST.
1114 days 11 hours ago
stuartlittle16
Love you guys 馃挏馃挏馃挏 Good luck to everyone else and thank you so much for having me be apart of this season.
1114 days 11 hours ago
SeongWoo
JooHyuk
* chocked *

- Tae? - starts crying - I cant... My best friend here... - hugs him.

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!