This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM17 - Challenge & Photoshoot (3)

Topic » #NTM17 - Challenge &..

1122 days 1 hour ago
nikw98
Just to add, shots ARE more than just editing and fancy designs, for sure, but to me, it’s also about how well I, PERSONALLY, connect your shot to the theme given. And I’m only one judge, so what I love, others might hate and what I don’t like others might love! So don’t take anything too hard <3
1121 days 4 hours ago
Jerard
Anyways, I am doing my comments for the individual photoshoot and will be posted in a few minutes. Goodluck!
1121 days 4 hours ago
Rubes
~ Judge Ajak Comments ~

Milla: This is exactly how I would envision your character Milla! You nailed it with that and your description was also spot on with your shot! For me the shot itself is not my favourite I must be honest but the correlation is so strong that I can’t fault it.

Suzy: I like this shot a lot tbh, I like the pose and I like how simplistic this is yet it’s not too simplistic! My only complaint would be that I don’t necessarily get the stealthy part which is what was your characters main description.

Joo: Headshots can be very tricky but here you make it work! This shot is really great, the reference to the lightbulb with intelligence is very good and the overall intensity of this shot I like! I think you met your character’s description well.

Lupita: Lupita I think you are halfway there! I can definitely see where you were going with this shot and it somewhat works but for me it is a stretch. Where’s the tech expert? That’s what I’m missing, the posing is great but it’s not quite there.

Cody: This is ok. Cody I think you tend to rely wayyyyy to much on being simple. Simple can be good but when it’s all the time it gets a little repetitive. I want more. You fit your description well so that’s a plus, I’m just wanting a little more especially in this competition.

Kim: This shot is great! I love the intensity you are giving and the outfit and the background just fit so well with your character! I can see exactly who you’d be in this movie and it is resembled through your shot! Good job!

Violet: Definitely a different shot from you and I enjoy it a lot. I can totally see the calmness in this shot yet still giving us evil! The seduction is clear and I can see your character clearly here. Good job.

Sunmi: Oh ok, Sunmi! I am here for this shot because it’s really unique! I think the side profile was a bold choice but you make it work! I do wish we could see your face more but this is a very good submission from you!

Marie: This is a step up for you Marie, I can clearly see who your character is and what she does. I do think the resemblance to Earth could have been presented better but this is not worst case scenario! On the whole I like it.

Mia: Oh wow Mia, this is stunning! From the outfit to the background to your face...everything is on point! I really love this and I get this dark feel immediately which is what it should be like! If I had one comment, I would say the pose is kind of awkward but I can look past that because this is beautiful.

Lucien: I want to commend you because I can see Bass in this shot, it’s a very good representation and your description fit perfectly. However, the shot itself...is not great. It’s just really basic and lacking any oomph! I wish your shot was as strong as your description!

Dua: This is interesting because I think you almost nailed it! I must say I really like the shot a lot, and the pose is everything. However, I feel it doesn’t fit with your description the best I can’t lie like it could’ve been better. But props for having a good shot!

Taylor: Oh bitch we-
Stunning! I have nothing else to say except this could not have been more perfect than what you described like there is an immediate connection between your shot and your character! Yes I wish we could see your face more but overall this is beautiful.

Avan: Oh Avan this is much much better than your past shots! I actually really really like this and I’m shocked. The concentration on your face and the positioning of everything is just all so right! Good job!
1121 days 4 hours ago
Jerard
COMMENTS:

Milla (Monica Dewinter) - First, I'd like to commend your overall character writing, you really made me imagine who you are playing and how significant your role in your movie. You as one of the two antagonist twin, I feel like the photo really felt like you are playing the role. The quality of the photo itself could've been better though. Overall, good job.

Suzy (Diana) - I do get that you are very stylist it's well written on that photo, the undercover spy, I don't know? Maybe because you really are undercover. Again, you look very pretty in this shot I do think you could have done a little better because I've seen you do so. Compared to your previous shot, this felt more like a "safe" shot. But then again, we've seen you do better so I know you will next time.

Joohyuk (Josh) - Finally! This is what we're looking for Joohyuk! You not only gave us a character, you gave us model. I am very much impressed with your shot because it really captures every little things you've said whilst making a metaphor of it in the photo. You may have lost a little hope time to time with your previous comment, but this, I'm glad you were able to push through. Stunning!

Lupita (Lola) - Once again, Lupita you delivered. By far, I believe you are the most consistent - It may be early to say that, but yes, I have not seen a "bad" photo from you. While this was far from your best shot, you ticked all the requirements for a character description and well translated it in your photo. Good job.

Cody (Mark) - As much as I am rooting for you, it's definitely hard to pass on with this one. I felt like you've been too complacent with your standings right now that you almost gave us the same shot. I do have a positive thing to say, your photo in the poster was well translated in your individual photo and fits all the description you made.

Taehyung (Baco) - I am actually happy with this shot, this is one of your better ones Taehyung. Your eyes is staring right through my soul, it's intense and it tells a story of revenge. The black and white helped you capture intensity and more focus on the overall presentation rather than colors.

Violet (Melissa) - The other Dewinter twin, somehow quite opposite. I find the color palette of this shot really interesting, it does give it a "dark" tone and perfect for your character. While I believe you are trying your best connecting your explanation with your shot, I believe you still can do better. But your facial expressions, wow!
1121 days 4 hours ago
Jerard
Sunmi (Elizabeth Rose) - Well, that's how you take a viewer to an adventure. You really made me imagine all the events that took place with your character and really made me connect to you more. This photo, was really beautiful. While there was a really wide background, the few different elements and texture was a big help and ofcourse the "rose" was used efficiently.

Marie (Blair Dubois) - Marie, after a very controversial panel, you made this week really as your redemption. While this wasn't as strong as what I've seen so far, this definitely wasn't the weakest of all. This was more fashion forward though because I wasn't as connected on your picture as with your explanation which I clearly loved.

Mia (Daisy Harlow) - I loved how you are really invested to your character, every character has it flaws you may be all powerful but I'm glad you do state your flaw, it makes you more interesting. Now for the photo, I think it's actually really good. The dark tone, again really helped you capture the "evil" role. The dress, I wasn't a big fan of for your character, but you did wear it rather than get to wear by it.

Lucien (Bass Riverton) - You know, I was kinda expecting a lot after that very intense and well detailed explanation, you kinda left me hanging. I felt like it was really lacking in terms of "top model", but I do get the intensity you are trying to convey with you being a on the evil side of the story and maybe taking it more lowkey. But for me this was just not it.

Sunmi (Selene Titania) - Ofcourse who could forget the all beautiful all popular character of the story, you really played it well. I am capturing what you've said in your explanation and how this photo came to be. In terms of "in depth" I actually think we had better ones today, but the photo though was stunning!

Taylor (Marina Blackwood) - Well you really captured in this photo your power, good job. What you also did is capture the story and translated it in your photo, which is just outstanding. This felt really magical to me, it was also an instant from character to photo that I connected to you. Great job!

Avan (Jasper Lovelace) - First of all, I love your name. Your story is actually really good, one of my favorites throughout this week. Now for your shot, I actually find this very beautiful and just aesthetically done, from the setting to the suit and styling. This was very not you but you delivered otherwise. Great job!
1121 days 4 hours ago
Jerard
We'll begin in a few, I'll just mail everyone x
1121 days 3 hours ago
humanwebjet1
*Milla lines up before the panel*
1121 days 3 hours ago
nateclove
*Mia stands next to Milla*
1121 days 3 hours ago
Jerard
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~PANEL~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1121 days 3 hours ago
Hunty
*Avan stands nervously in panel while the judges give him critiques*
1121 days 3 hours ago
Jerard
Hi guys, a very interesting week indeed. The stories you created really made me appreciate you all more and just tell me the drive you had for this competition. With that being said, goodluck to everyone and congratulations as well for a job well done!
1121 days 3 hours ago
tswiftlover13
*Taylor stands with the other models*
https://media.giphy.com/media/2AKMsQ4jvPR7UsRp1v/giphy.gif
1121 days 3 hours ago
Jerard
The scores that you will get is based on:

CHALLENGE SCORE (10%) + JUDGES SCORE (from highest to lowest) (40%) + ADDITIONAL/DEDUCTION POINTS (if any) = TOTAL (50%)
1121 days 3 hours ago
Jerard
Unfortunately, Judge Garrett didn't make this week's panel, so the 4th judges' score you'll receive will be the average score of the three judges who commented.
1121 days 3 hours ago
nateclove
(Yasss stan Khrystyana @taylor xD)

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!