This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM17 - Challenge & Photoshoot (3)

Topic » #NTM17 - Challenge &..

1121 days 18 hours ago
nateclove
Just letting you know Jerard you posted the same comment twice for Garrett
1121 days 18 hours ago
Jerard
(oop sorry haha)
1121 days 18 hours ago
Jerard
Judge Garrett's comment for Camp Goal Diggers:

I鈥檓 going to start with the poster, I really love the overall gist of your poster everything on the poster worked. I really like the way you all are arranged on the poster and overall it looks really good. Now to the Plot, I can for sure follow your plot and as the reader, it kept me intrigued to figure out what was going to happen and how Marina or Taylor would be found so overall you guys did a great job!
1121 days 18 hours ago
Jerard
We will now proceed to your challenge score this week....
1121 days 18 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Taylor- Thank you for the comments judges 馃挏
1121 days 18 hours ago
nateclove
*Mia crosses her fingers*
1121 days 18 hours ago
Jerard
Challenge Score (overall poster): (Judges' score average from highest to lowest)

Camp Whiteboard: 8.9 + 8.5 + 8.3 + 8.0
Official Score - 8.4

Camp Goal Diggers: 9.5 + 9.5 + 9.2 + 8.8
Official Score - 9.3
1121 days 18 hours ago
Jerard
Congratulations once again for the two teams, I will see you tomorrow night  April 12, 6 PM EST for this week's panel. Have a good night everyone!
1121 days 18 hours ago
nikw98
If anyone is still here, I will be posting my comments within the next 45 minutes <3
1121 days 18 hours ago
nateclove
*Mia jumps up and down and claps*
"Ahhhh thank you judges!"

CF:
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/SkinnyInformalCutworm-small.gif
I am so proud of myself for writing that plot! But obviously I couldn't do it without the amazing characters and ideas provided by my teammates! Maybe Team Goal Diggers will FINALLY be able to get a FCO this week!
1121 days 18 hours ago
Hunty
Avan: Thank you judges for the comments! Glad you liked our movie
1121 days 17 hours ago
nikw98
Lenox's Individual Comments:

Milla Jovovich- I loved this shot! I think you encapsulated the "Evil" of your character perfectly. In your explanation you said she was hot headed and vain and it shows in the shot! I think you executed the shot perfectly! You did everything you needed to do for me tonight and i have a feeling that you're going to be here for a bit ;) Great job tonight!

Bae Suzy- I liked this shot! I thought it was cute. I do think it's a little more school girly and i'm losing a bit of the "undercover spy" you were going for. There's just something about this photo that feels a bit safe to me. Not that it's bad, but i feel like you could've done better. Good job though.

Nam Joo-hyuk- I'm honestly in love with every single detail of this shot. It's brilliant. I think it fits the character perfectly and was executed flawlessly. This is for me personally, i think this shot is the best shot of the competition thus far. It's very timid and shy, but also perfect for the theme you were trying to nail and that is EXACTLY what i was looking for from everyone tonight. You should be very proud of your shot!

Lupita Nyong'o- I like this shot. I think that you thought outside of the box for your character and made her multi-dimensional. She isn't just a nerd behind a computer desk and i like that you thought of the type of character you wanted her to portray and decided to make her into something no one really expected. Good job!

Cody Calafiore- I'm gonna be honest here. I saw the instagram link and got a little nervous there. However the photo overall is good quality. I see the "block head, muscle man" type character you're trying to portray definitely. I feel it's missing the "nice guy/team player" vibe to it though. I'm getting a little lost on that point. Solid photo Though!

Kim Taehyung- I like this shot A LOT. Once again, like some others, i think you nailed the portrayal of your character. He looks like he runs a business. He looks stern, which is a look i didn't think you'd be able to pull off as well as you did, but i really really enjoyed it! Great job!

Violet Chachki- I like this shot. I can definitely see your character's playfulness. She seems like the type of person to not take things to seriously, like you said. She definitely looks evil in the shot which is a plus considering your character is just that. I think overall solid job! I wouldn't call this shot safe, but it's treading right above it.

Lee Sun-mi- The thing i enjoy most about this photo is your facial expression. It tells a story and shows me every emotion you just described to me. I'm always a sucker for weird posture, so in my book, that's a plus. I love that you incorporated your powers into your shot and i thought you did it very very well! This is a really good week for you! Good job!

Marie Avgeropoulos- I like this shot. To me, it did seem a bit safe. The shot a description connect for me, but it doesn't connect as well as it does for a few others. I think overall, the shot is good. Not the best of the bunch, but not the worst! I think tonight you've done a solid job!

Mia Goth- I like this shot. I like that you went for a darker setting for it and you based it on how she's mid power. Her eyes look almost dead, in the best way, and she looks like she has her eyes on one goal and that goal is to do exactly what you described! Great job tonight! I think this is definitely one of my top 3 shots of the night.

Lucien Laviscount- I'm going to be brutally honest when i say this. I really really really expected more from you. Your description was incredible and I was super excited to open your photo and get a good look at it, but when i did, nothing you really described came across to me. I think this shot is definitely one of the weaker ones this week, which is upsetting, because like i said, I was really expecting more from you this week.

Dua Lipa- I was looking at your photo and something was throwing me off. So i decided to check all bases. Posing? Great. Facial expressions? On point. What was described? Check. Editing... I don't really know why the editing of this photo throws me off, but it does. A part of me wishes that it was behind a darker background and maybe that would help, but i'm done nitpicking. I think the shot overall is great. I think you did a well above-safe job! Good job!

Taylor Swift- Alternatively from the last shot, I think the editing in this one was fantastic. Of all the shots i've seen, this is definitely in the top 3 of the night! I think you did a fantastic job this week, I can see the experience and you look so free in it. Like you're in your... dare i say... element! But in all seriousness, you should be very proud of this shot! Great job!!

Avan Jogia- Your description is another i thought was incredible and i was excited to see your shot! When i opened it, i think it came just short of being what could've been a really great shot. I like the stylizing of it, but to me, nothing about this shot really says "playboy". I get what you were going for with the bow and arrow, but i think you could've gone without it to get your point across and it sort of distracts from the shot itself. Overall pretty decent job.

I'll be sending a mini ranking next <3
1121 days 17 hours ago
nikw98
Lenox's Rankings for the Week:

Top 3 (In No Particular Order)
Taylor Swift
Nam Joo-hyuk
Mia Goth

4-7 (In No Particular Order)
Milla Jovovich
Dua Lipa
Lee Sun-mi
Kim Taehyung

8-11 (In No Particular Order)
Bae Suzy
Marie Avgeropoulos
Violet Chachki
Lupita Nyong'o

Bottom 3 (In No Particular Order)
Lucien Laviscount
Cody Calafiore
Avan Jogia
1121 days 17 hours ago
SeongWoo
Joo Hyuk

*shocked*

- Thanks Lenox, this was a very stressful week for me and I was already wondering if I should continue in the competition, one bad review after another was taking me down, but what you gave me today was a relief and a sigh of reinvigoration, thanks!
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/75/0a/6d/750a6d9eb9ed90c0ca0e9369f5ffbbda.gif
1121 days 17 hours ago
Neme91
*Lucien sits confused as modeling is more than fancy designs and edit but the raw features...*

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!