This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM17 - Contestants Application

Topic » #NTM17 - Contestants..

1146 days 18 hours ago
Jerard
Dua has mailed me her decision as well.
1146 days 18 hours ago
tswiftlover13
OOP
1146 days 18 hours ago
spinfur
We want to keep our advantage lol
1146 days 18 hours ago
Jerard
But first, I will introduce you to the FIRST TWIST OF THE SEASON.
1146 days 18 hours ago
SharonMaItems
(4 minutes is not a lot LOL i was rushing)
1146 days 18 hours ago
spinfur
(Honestly same)
1146 days 18 hours ago
humanwebjet1
we loveee a fast game XD
1146 days 18 hours ago
SeongWoo
Jerard if you say they will make team with they opponent choose i'll be really upset :(
1146 days 18 hours ago
Jerard
TWIST: Not only will the team you chose be your teammates this week, there would be two camps this season (means two houses) where the two teams will live separately. Most of the next week you are ought to have a team challenge (but there's also individual challenges), and an individual photoshoot.

Now after every end of the week, you are required to mail me the person you think did the least in terms of your groupmate. Then the most voted to leave your camp will then be exchanged with the other person who was voted least in the other camp.
1146 days 18 hours ago
turkeylover
what in the survivor
1146 days 18 hours ago
humanwebjet1
https://media3.giphy.com/media/uHyDRanIcv040/giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47tmme61l8qdizrb04wk7rq6m9h9ck31ayqtuoeidu&rid=giphy.gif
1146 days 18 hours ago
smallchild99
Survivor: Models At War
Survivor: Island of the Models
Survivor: Model Island
1146 days 18 hours ago
SharonMaItems
"What!?"

https://cutewallpaper.org/21/suzy/Suzy-Bae-Suzy-GIF-Suzy-BaeSuzy-NoEul-Discover-Share-GIFs.gif
1146 days 18 hours ago
stuartlittle16
interesting
1146 days 18 hours ago
spinfur
Survivor: Celebrity Model Showdown

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!