This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM16 - Challenge & Photoshoot (9)

Topic » #NTM16 - Challenge &..

1376 days 3 hours ago
spinfur
==Caroline Tretini==

Devon Finley 2/4

With the mysterious way Devon is, Drew didn't exactly realize he had a twin, that's how Devon liked to keep it. While Drew had big dreams to be to a film star, and work on big movies, Drew also treated his twin like utter trash. He kept calling Devon the inferior twin, and the relationship got quite abusive. Their parents didn't even blink an eye at this, which caused Devon to sink down below. Of course this caused Devon to fade into the shadows, and be the mysterious twin. Eventually Devon faded out of Drew's life, and Drew lived on being hopeful, prideful, and dreaming big as well.

However the reasoning Devon was hiding in the shadows for so long was a revenge plot, so murder was on the revenge plot, but murder would be too easy. Devon just wanted a normal life, she just wanted to life alongside Drew and become a police woman, but now she's resorting to this plot to take down Drew. Revenge for the abuse Drew caused to her.

https://images.fashionmodeldirectory.com/model/000000286356-caroline_trentini-fullsize.jpg

My photo tonight shows Devon in the state she's most familiar with, she wants revenge doesn't she? I have the look of vengeance in my eyes wearing all black trying to blend into the shadows waiting for the moment, waiting for the right time to strike.
1376 days 3 hours ago
Rubes
Ajak Deng: Devon Finnley 3/4

So Devon badly wanted revenge on her twin, Drew. And she had been planning the perfect murder for a couple of weeks now and the time had come to finally perfect this masterful murder. Devon was going to drive Drew to her film set but crash on the way there. Devon’s plan was to then set the car on fire using gasoline while Drew was in the car unconscious from the crash burning to death. The day came and everything was setting stone. Devon was fully prepared to go through with the perfect murder. She successfully crashed the car. She successfully began to set it on fire while Drew was still in it. But then something took over Devon...she felt as if she couldn’t do it. Drew was her twin after all...she just couldn’t set her on fire. She dragged her out of the car and put her in a wheel chair and ran away from the burning car before it exploded. Devon saved Drew’s life after planning to murder her. But what will Drew think when she finds out what Devon’s plan really was all along?
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/fd/b2/f3/fdb2f3d646f3bc0a5a1ffa27a93d59d5.jpg

In this shot I am giving you drama I am giving you intensity and I am giving you the moment Devon decides to save her twin from death for the first time....maybe not for the last? Or maybe it’ll be too late next time?
1376 days 1 hour ago
Neme91
I think theres been mistake because 2 people did devon finley 1/3
1375 days 11 hours ago
tswiftlover13
*Naty* - Joey Ambrose 1/4

Joey Ambrose attends a prestigious prep school for filmmakers, Everyone in her class is quite competitive and will do mostly anything to win the upcoming student film festival!
She is more supportive than most people she comes into contact with. Joey is unlike most girls who attend this prestigious prep school. She is absolutely stunning but more focused on her work than her looks. Lately she has not been focusing on her studies for her film thesis but rather been all about this new guy she is seeing, Her obsession went from film to him pretty quick. His name is Drew Finnley and he is super dreamy! and what is most attractive about him is his love for film. Lately though he has been blowing her off last min and not showing up to their dates or even their writing sessions. She is starting to get worried about him. Maybe he is cheating on her? Maybe he is keeping some sort of secret? All she knows is she need to get to the bottom of this.

In my shot I am representing the times when Joey would be waiting for Drew either on a date or for their writing sessions but he ended up blowing her off.
Shot: https://imgur.com/EKbL4iB
1375 days 10 hours ago
RainbowKing
Joan Smalls || Joey Ambrose 2/4

Its morning. Joey wakes up with a plan in mind; find out what is going on with Drew Finnley. Why was Drew continuing to blow her off? Was Drew seeing someone else? Was she showing her attention to another girl? The constant thoughts, feelings, emotions kept spinning and spinning and spinning through Joeys head. Why couldn't Drew leave Joeys mind? Obsession turned into envy which turned into jealousy. The competitiveness started kicking in. Joey needs to win the upcoming film festival and will not let another girl come in the way.

As the day goes on, the search for Drew Finnley continues. Where is Drew and what is she up to? As Joey scours the film academy to find her long lost lover, she sees a silhouette of a woman who looks a lot like Drew Finnley turning the corner. As a natural instinct, Joey starts following her. The walk seems to be never-ending, almost as if they are walking across the entire film academy. Finally, Drew stops. She is just standing there alone, almost as if there is nobody else near. Drews time alone was cut very short when another girl comes up and kisses her. Drew has no idea that Joey knows what is going on. She thinks she has Joey hanging by a thread. Joey stands there, stalking her prey with anger and jealousy starting to fester even more. That was it. Joey was out to get not only revenge, but also the film festival win that was rightfully hers.

In my photo, you can see Joeys envy, jealousy, and anger glancing over at Drew. Drew looks happy because she not aware that Joey knows what she is doing behind her back. She has her cake and gets to eat it too.

https://static1.squarespace.com/static/55f45174e4b0fb5d95b07f39/55f4552be4b09d46d4841337/55f4552de4b09d46d484234e/1315332806847/1000w/joan-smalls-josh+olins-vp-8-15-1101.jpg
1375 days 6 hours ago
nhl8765554321
Lera Abramova: jody - 3/4 https://www.bellazon.com/main/uploads/monthly_03_2013/post-40197-0-1446089415-80023.jpg Joey Ambrose he/she  really wonts to become a after or actres but they still don't know what cherichter there are going to be for the play and they are getting greedy to  audition for the tool that they still dont know that they have in the film yet i added her you can see that i was trying to go for a all popular gerls look with lera
1375 days 5 hours ago
Rubes
Yikes a lot of late posts lmao
1375 days 5 hours ago
humanwebjet1
^^^
1375 days 5 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Ooooop
1374 days 23 hours ago
turkeylover
Jason Anthony - Rio Sutton - 2/4

Rio Sutton eventually got tired of being Drew’s “co-star”. He got tired of continuously giving and never getting anything back in return. He couldn’t help but feel betrayed in a way by Drew. This was his dream afterall and Drew could possibly take it from him. He could feel everything he worked so hard for and wanted so bad slipping from his grasp and he knew he needed to regain control. So, one night, Rio sat down with a drink and came up with a plan on how to make sure he’ll win the award. He had one idea. And that was to murder Drew. Sure, that idea is a little extreme but Rio made a promise to himself that he’ll do whatever it would take to win. Even if it means murdering your best friend.

https://i.mdel.net/i/db/2015/10/435453/435453-800w.jpg

For this week’s photo, I wanted to represent Rio deciding on murdering Drew. The photo has a sinister and angry vibe to it and that matches Rio’s story at this point.
1374 days 21 hours ago
Jerard
Character Updates:

CHARACTER | PART 1 - BEGINNING | PART 2 - MOTIVE OF KILLING | PART 3 - CLIMAX (Did this character kill Drew?) | PART 4 - ENDING

Devon Finnley | PART 1 - Xi | PART 2 -  Caroline | PART 3 - Ajak | (Part 4 available)
Rio Sutton | PART 1 - Jacob | PART 2 - Jason | (Parts 3 and 4 available)
Joey Ambrose | PART 1 - Naty | PART 2 - Joan | PART 3 - Lera | (Part 4 available)

P.S. Devon and Joey did not kill our main character as stated by the story in Part 3 of Ajak and Lera. So whoever will do RIO next, make sure he/she is responsible for the death of Drew. Make the last few chapters really fun guys.
1374 days 6 hours ago
Jerard
XXCLOSEDXX
1374 days 6 hours ago
Jerard
We did not get the endings for each characters (sadly) as 4 people did not post. This was their LAST challenge to be able to come back.
1374 days 6 hours ago
Jerard
And this was the make it or break it chance for them too. Goodluck to Joan and Lera, you two finished all the tasks. One of you will be coming back.
1374 days 6 hours ago
Jerard
I will see you guys on July 30, 7PM EST for the panel. Thank you!

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!