This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM16 - Challenge & Photoshoot (8)

Topic » #NTM16 - Challenge &..

1395 days 3 hours ago
coolKat
Ajak I doubt you are out, it’s most likely me this time around
1395 days 3 hours ago
Rubes
Idk it’s hard to tell
1394 days 23 hours ago
Jerard
COMMENTS:

Xi - That was a beautifully written poem, and it is super sad too. The pain was there, you look pretty fed up with things and it's good because your photo translates well in my opinion with the photo really well. You've done an absolute job with the poem, you should write more for your own. Xi you are getting a good grip with this competition.

Fernanda - Something definitely tells me you're a writer. All lines of your poem cuts deep, and I did hope it translates well with your photo this week, which is kinda sad. While your photo was good, I don't see a strong connection it had with your poem. Your photo screams very commercial, I must add.

Naty - I have to admit that the poem isn't as strong as the others, but it's not the most important thing to worry about, it's the connection of the poem with your photo. And that's exactly what you did! Both of your photo submissions are strong and matches up the poem well, the intensity of the colors added up to the heat. If I do have a pick, it would be the first photo.
1394 days 23 hours ago
Jerard
Jacob - Well first of all, your "When Never Comes" poem is such a gold, but it's not what we're judging today. And that's when I thought it couldn't have been better, because your "Something Like Perfect" was really better. I like how you took the idea of your poem, your experience. And it translated really well to your photo. You are being you, showcasing your flaws and feeling beautiful about it.

Caroline - First of all, Congratulations on winning the past 2 challenges, you are creating a name for yourself and it definitely wasn't late for you. Then came the photoshoot, and who killed it? You killed it! Your second photo was good, the facial expression looks weird for me in relation with your pose. But your first submission was way beyond, the intensity in your eyes, the way you hold that apple. Stunning!

Jason - Wow Jason, where did that come from? Jason, once again you have killed the photoshoot. You are getting better and better (at least in the photoshoot aspect), and you definitely are making a name on this competition. You have transformed on another level the first time we saw you here. The connection of your poem and your photo is definitely strong.

Ajak - What you put up there is a very uplifting poem. It was so good! My comment for your photo this week is the same as your poem. The problem I see here is the connection, while both of the submission was strong independently, it kinda didn't had that bond. But again, I was really impressed with your photo, it just didn't shout well enough as the others.
1394 days 23 hours ago
Jerard
XXCLOSEDXX
1394 days 23 hours ago
Jerard
We're going to start panel in a few minutes! :)
1394 days 23 hours ago
humanwebjet1
*lines up with the other models*
1394 days 23 hours ago
Jerard
We shall start.
1394 days 23 hours ago
Jerard
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ PANEL ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1394 days 23 hours ago
Jerard
Welcome to the Panel and in my hands are the result.
1394 days 23 hours ago
Jerard
If you are currently here, do not hesitate to join in x
1394 days 23 hours ago
tswiftlover13
*Naty lines up*
1394 days 23 hours ago
Jerard
First of all, I have to say thank you Guest Judge Jhona for being with us this week.
1394 days 23 hours ago
Brandonh1
Garrett sits down at the panel-
1394 days 23 hours ago
Jerard
And thank you to the models for bringing us a fantastic week. Your photos have been so beautiful this week.

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!