This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM16 - HOUSE

Topic » #NTM16 - HOUSE

1398 days 23 hours ago
tswiftlover13
CF: I can only speak for myself when I say this week has DEFINITELY been the most challenging yet! But also it was very fun! I got to show off a NEW side of myself & we all got the chance to give some awareness to these diverse causes that are effecting our world right now. ICONIC 馃憦馃挏馃挏馃挏馃挏馃挏馃挏
1398 days 23 hours ago
tswiftlover13
*Naty is startled by Aline*

Naty: Hey girl Heyyyy
1398 days 23 hours ago
kaylee21
*Aline would laugh, swimming upwards towards Naty*

Hey boo *Smiles*
1398 days 23 hours ago
coolKat
*Fernanda just chills in her room :)*
1398 days 22 hours ago
tswiftlover13
*Naty smiles*
Naty: how are you feeling about this photoshoot???
1398 days 22 hours ago
kaylee21
*Aline would backswim*

I'm feeling surprisingly well about it. I got too comfortable the last few weeks & got off my game, but i'm back, recharged & i'm ready. *Laughs*

CF: The last few weeks i really honestly just got too comfortable. But, Ajak took my top spot, so i'm coming for blood for that b*tch. *Laughs* I'll get it back, i'm not worried.
1398 days 22 hours ago
humanwebjet1
*pops up*

Ming: Ouu Aline's back and coming for her spot!
1398 days 15 hours ago
Rubes
*Ajak walks back into the house after the photoshoot, crying*

Ajak: Well that was a very wholesome shoot wasn鈥檛 it gals and guys?! I feel like the people watching are really inspired by us so getting these messages out are really just empowering and I鈥檓 so proud of us all!

CF: I really feel like my shot this week was simple but it packed a PUNCH! The message and meaning behind it I just really hope is noticed and something that can actually have an impact on the world. Black Lives do Matter and I honestly am so proud of my shot no matter the outcome!
1397 days 5 hours ago
Rubes
CF: I feel like you have to either be well educated or apart of the community to understand the beauty in my shot this week. Brandon is clearly not either.
1397 days 5 hours ago
Rubes
Ajak: Guys this drama today was insane. I think the judges are actually crumbling under pressure. We all know who deserves to go home this week and if that does not happen there鈥檚 gonna be a riot...who鈥檚 with me??
https://i.imgur.com/H9WoBo4.gif
1397 days 5 hours ago
humanwebjet1
*raises up her fist*

Ming: I'm with you!
1397 days 5 hours ago
tswiftlover13
*Naty stands up*

Naty: I will start the fire!!! 馃敟馃敟
1397 days 5 hours ago
humanwebjet1
Ming: I'll make the signs!
1397 days 5 hours ago
Rubes
Ajak: Yess! *grabs warrior paint ready for panel if Joan doesn鈥檛 leave*
1397 days 5 hours ago
kaylee21
CF: I'm glad I sparked a conversation with everyone, because theres been some things that's been needing to be addressed for weeks and... *flips hair* Hurricane Aline wasn't here for it.

*Aline would walk into the room, nodding*

I'll bring the bullhorns, models *laughs*

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!