This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM15 - Challenge & Photoshoot (2)

Topic » #NTM15 - Challenge &..

1557 days 12 hours ago
Jerard
Jhona (C14) - Well literally and figuratively speaking, You are on fire! This is actually how I imagined your tethered would have been honestly. This actually is smartly done Jhona. The setting helped you big time, and that deadly stare was really good. You have been doing good Jhona, congratulations.

Lucky (C8) - I must say I wasn't also a big fan of the quality of the shot, especially if your shot would require more details (which it should in your case). Now for your shot, I actually liked this. It isn't a very Lucky shot that I would think I will picture you. The smoke effect, really made this shot a whole lot better.

Gigi (C8) - I am not so sure about this shot Gigi. But yeah, I must say I am actually happy you still incorporated your "quirky" brand in your shot. I did however gave it as a freebie for everyone to look past their brand and totally give us their tethered, and I must say it hold you back for a bit. But yeah, I still enjoyed looking at this shot.

Saskia (C9) - I loved this shot Saskia, I am though not fully convinced this is your total opposite. I still see you doing this as your regular, but I was convinced that it is more feminine than what you have been giving us before - the softness behind that intense expression is present. I think you could have gone in a better route.

Josh (C4) - I actually liked the incorporation of the theme in this shot, it isn't really strong as a photo I must say, it felt really safe, but it's definitely somehow your softer side. I actually see a very nice guy, but yeah I think you held back once again.
1557 days 12 hours ago
Jerard
Fatima (C7) - I am actually enjoying this shot Fatima, I must say though you are really impressing me since you stepped in this competition, you totally upgraded from your last season. I liked the pose it's awkwardly impressive, maybe the editing was a little dark in my opinion.

Bryce (C13) - This is more I like it Bryce, I think you somehow redeemed yourself in my eyes this week. For me, last week was a total letdown. This is the Bryce I remember. The evil lurking wasn't really the obvious one which I liked but when you look thoroughly you will see there's a revenge plot.

Yoon (C13) - This is definitely a risk Yoon, your face not fully focused on the camera, sometimes it would work (for a message sending), sometimes it wouldn't. In your case, I think it really didn't hit the mark really well - it was rather distracting for me. Maybe if you just moved away the cover to your face a little bit, this would have been really stellar, because this was really different.

Matthew (C11) - I actually liked this shot, it felt really relaxed and your brand is tough, more of a serious type. I must say however that you over did your explanation this week which kinda take away the relation with this shot. I also did not enjoy the fact that you weren't able to participate in the challenge, and came late for the shoot.
1557 days 11 hours ago
Jerard
XXCLOSEDXX
1557 days 11 hours ago
bklimas
Bye to me.  Been real.
1557 days 11 hours ago
Jerard
Panel is going to start now!
1557 days 11 hours ago
Jerard
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~PANEL~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1557 days 11 hours ago
Jerard
If you are currently here, do not hesitate to join in x
1557 days 11 hours ago
haycsclair
*waits if Jordan will show up*
1557 days 11 hours ago
Jerard
Now since we know Jordan didn't appear this week, he'll not get a photoshoot score and automatically get himself eliminated.
1557 days 11 hours ago
Jerard
It will only be a DOUBLE ELIMINATION if the total average of the worst group this week will not come to his group.
1557 days 11 hours ago
Jerard
Now who got the lowest average group?
1557 days 11 hours ago
Jerard
Will it be the Golden Eyes?
1557 days 11 hours ago
Jerard
Will it be the Team Bottom Feeders?
1557 days 11 hours ago
Jerard
or will it be Team Majestic?
1557 days 11 hours ago
Jerard
I have the results in my hand, and I will be calling the group with the worst average this week...

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!