This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM15 - Challenge & Photoshoot (2)

Topic » #NTM15 - Challenge &..

1564 days 23 hours ago
Jerard
TEAM A!
1564 days 23 hours ago
Jerard
GROUP A:

- Gigi Hadid (C8)
- Fatima Siad (C9)
- Jhonattan Burjack (C14)
- Lenox Tillman (C11)
- Saskia de Brauw (C9)
1564 days 23 hours ago
Jerard
First of all, I also would like to give some additional points to the other two teams who considered giving a "group" name as I stated you should be...
1564 days 23 hours ago
Jerard
Anyways, Group A congratulations for your challenge win!
1564 days 23 hours ago
Jerard
And here's where everybody stands...
1564 days 22 hours ago
Jerard
Challenge Scores:

Group A (N/A) - 19
Group C (Majestic) - 17.5
Group B (Team Bottom Feeders) - 15.5
1564 days 22 hours ago
Jerard
However, not everyone participated thus making his/her score different from her team, again I have consulted those who were responsible of posting the group photo, if in any case you did help - send me proofs.
1564 days 22 hours ago
Jerard
Here's your challenge scores:

Gigi - 19
Fatima - 19
Jhona - 19
Lenox - 19
Saskia - 19
Bryce - 17.5
Francisco - 17.5
Yoon - 17.5
Jordan - 15.5
Josh - 15.5
Lizzo - 15.5
Lucky - 15.5
Matthew - 15.5
Naomi - 15.5
Shaun - 15.5
1564 days 22 hours ago
Jerard
And now we are heading for your photoshoot.
1564 days 22 hours ago
Jerard
Photoshoot #2

"The Tethered"

Hello everyone and welcome to your photoshoot this week! Now, you may have heard or is familiar with that word, if it is so, then it is your lucky day. For this week we are going to be talking about the tethered.

The Tethered are the results of a failed cloning project that was run by the government to infiltrate and control the American people - according to the horror political film, "Us" directed by Jordan Peele.

Now your task this week is to have your very own one; What would be your model's counterpart? What would be their qualities, characteristics as a person? Let us see that on your photo.

You have 24 hours to post on time. If you have any questions, do raise it in our skype group, or mail me (if you don't have any). Thank you and goodluck!
1564 days 22 hours ago
Jerard
Now, you must remember the criteria of judging for the photoshoot, which is listed below:

Photoshoot (80% of your total score)
- Theme: 20%
- Overall Impression/Impact: 50%
- Usage of "Brand" to Reinforce Theme: 10%

NOTE: Since I want you to go full on with your tethered, BRAND (10%) would not be taken in to consideration and would come as freebie this week.
1564 days 21 hours ago
nikw98
We chose a team name, we decided on Golden Eyes
1564 days 13 hours ago
nateclove
Evil Lizzo - The Tethered

This is the first time where I think my resting bitch face would actually be beneficial to me haha! In the movie "Us" the tethered are a bit complicated. They have similar characteristics to their "good" halves (eg, marrying the same people as their other half in the upstairs world) HOWEVER these similar qualities seemed to have changed in a sort of evil way.

Tethered Lizzo would definitely have the same level of confidence as OG Lizzo. However, she would use this confidence to manipulate people in order to get what she wants (also she would totes try to kill my ass and whatnot).

https://www.klossfilms.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/B003_C005_0101EC.0000852_R4.jpg
1564 days 12 hours ago
Ajathekween
Regular Naomi is soft and delicate. Naomi is very chill and she doesn’t seem very threatening. She is someone you want to be with and love and enjoy their company. However Tethered Naomi is erratic and cooky. Tethered Naomi is definitely creepy and strange. She gives off a vibe of stay away from her or else she will murder you in 100+ ways. Tethered Naomi is a psychopath. #ThetheredNaomi

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/e9/69/33/e9693367cd8b457f1415f04cadaed304.jpg
1564 days 10 hours ago
rahrah
Francisco - "Tethered"

Mischief, Taunting, Dangerous. This shot defines the essence of the tethered through the use of the colour and stance in which Francisco obtains. The background shows a dark and scary wall in which sets the theme for the photoshot. The stance shows power, dominance but also in a seductive and alluring approach. Overall the shot shows the devious side of Francisco as he takes control over HIMSELF #MUAHAHAHAHA.

https://i.imgur.com/sYyqw9t.jpg

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!