This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM15 - HOUSE

Topic » #NTM15 - HOUSE

1528 days ago
Ajathekween
*Hugs Lizzo*

It’s ok We are partners tomorrow so we can slay this damn thing
1528 days ago
nateclove
*hugs her back*
Thanks sis!
1527 days 21 hours ago
Russell11
Jhona CF:I did so good this week, omg, literally 2nd place, but it’s ok because I lost to Saskia who’s kind of a legend in this series. I mean obviously 2nd place is just the first loser, but bitch I’ll take it lmao. I’m just hoping this first week is a testament to how I’ll fare in this competition, especially since going into Week 2 I’m literally on the A-Team with these three other legends;Fatima, Gigi and Lenox. I’m feeling good so far.
1527 days 21 hours ago
Ajathekween
CF: Jhona is soooo cute
1527 days 21 hours ago
nateclove
CF: Ugh every time I think back to that 14th callout I get hit with a wave of sadness because I KNOW I didn't do that bad. I'm kind of hoping I'll just get eliminated next week so I can just get this over with..... Anyways mama didn't raise no quitter so I guess we will see.
1527 days 21 hours ago
KingGeek
byy cf: like everyone else, i'm a bit peeved by the fact majority of the judges withheld any critiques in place of.. rankings. i didn't place horribly, but i feel like with additional input, i'd be more understanding of my placement because now i feel like i deserved better!
1527 days 18 hours ago
patricenka9
CF: Chile... we-... i-... anyways stream feel special.
1527 days 17 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
CF: the praise from everybody this week has been flattering but kind of intimidating at the same time. i don’t want people to think i’m a clear front runner in this competition, because then everyone including the judges will except me to be on my A game 100% of the time, and that pressure can really affect a person in many ways. i will continue to be humble and do my best, but i know this competition will begin to heat up, and i just want to remain consistent within my personal journey.
1527 days 12 hours ago
Jerard
Updates:

Congratulations to everyone, especially to Saskia for winning the first best performance

Best Photo of the Week:
https://i.postimg.cc/W12KX1pP/BP1.jpg

Call-Out Order:
https://i.postimg.cc/gcZf07t1/CALLOUT.png

Rankings:
https://i.postimg.cc/SRC5tXzm/AVERAGE.png

Always share your thoughts in the house, make friends, confessionals, etc. It is an aspect in the game. Thank you!
1527 days 8 hours ago
Wade
Bryce : *takes a dip in the pool and pees in it *

“I feel lighter all of a sudden”
1527 days 5 hours ago
nateclove
Lizzo after drinking her sorrows away:

Some of y’all ‘bout to be real mad at me, but it needs to be said -
Some of y’all is fat, and ugly, and unattractive... But that is okay. Just be who you are. But you got to stop blaming Twitter— Black Men— and society for all of your problems. Some of y’all gonna say what my wig fucked up, ‘cuz that’s okay, i can go buy myself a thousand dollar one right now and putthatshitrightbackon. Some of y’all gonna tell me well i am ugly as fuck, that’s okay, ‘cause a bitch live and lavish, my boyfriend’s a pro athlete, he play baseball, and i’m happy, and you not. See, what the problem is, is perspective. I’m happy and you on Twitter complaining about why you not gettin’ choked.

Get your life together.
1527 days 4 hours ago
Ajathekween
SOMEONE FROM MY TEAM PM ME
1527 days 3 hours ago
nateclove
Messaged you Naomi. You should really consider making a Skype account.
1526 days 12 hours ago
Neme91
Lucky CF: my team is really good when it comes to communication and we are also really good at juggling our teammates that happen to not have Skype. can’t wait to see what others do with their teams
1526 days 11 hours ago
Russell11
Jhona CF:
I am so proud of my team after tonight. We didn’t really know what we were doing for a while, but once we did it literally took us 10 minutes. I would say that me and Lenox kinda took the reins on this one, but overall I think everyone contributed in a way that benefitted our group, so I honestly don’t think we have much to worry about at all.

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!