This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM15 - HOUSE

Topic » #NTM15 - HOUSE

1521 days 2 hours ago
Ajathekween
Omg Lenox you are my favorite
1521 days 1 hour ago
Neme91
*Lucky walks in and claims bedroom 4*

CF: It's actually surreal to be back in the competition after all this time. Last time I was here it was completely crazy because I didn't have the confidence that I have today. Sui was a fierce competitor and our season sides formed and it was intentionally me vs. her and I came out on top. This season I fear there are gonna be a lot of Sui's so I have to bring it my all. I may be labeled a "champion" but I still have a long way to go. But two time champion doesn't sound bad either.
1520 days 23 hours ago
KingGeek
*yoonyoung enters bedroom 3 with her bags*

byy cf: one thing i did not expect to do is come back to this series! not in a bad way, but i already consider myself an accomplished model. by coming back, especially as a champion, i have much more to lose than the challengers and contenders.
1520 days 23 hours ago
Ajathekween
I have a question for yooyung
1520 days 22 hours ago
rahrah
Francisco:

Bedroom 6 looks like where it is at, I will take it šŸ˜
1520 days 21 hours ago
KingGeek
what's your question, beloved
1520 days 21 hours ago
nateclove
*Lizzo is unpacking her things*
CF: I definitely feel like I'm a still a newbie here being among all these veterans and honestly I think I'm probably gonna be underestimated once again this season round. I think I'm gonna try to focus more on the competition and less on the drama this season round. Let's see what happens.
1520 days 21 hours ago
hazbez94
*Shaun walks around the house*
*confessional*
It's literally like stepping back in time *he laughs* it's crazy to be back after having sometime away to work on my craft
1520 days 20 hours ago
Ajathekween
Out of the other two models in the finale from your season, who did I you least like
1520 days 20 hours ago
coolKat
*Gigi sees Lucky has claimed the other side of the bed in room 4 and sees they will be roomies* oh hey Lucky, hopefully this time around we can get along... since last time around we were on opposing sides.ā€
1520 days 20 hours ago
KingGeek
i'm assuming you're only asking to see if i'll say aquaria, so i'll say aquaria. have a splendid day!
1520 days 19 hours ago
Ajathekween
*Naomi laughs*
1520 days 18 hours ago
bklimas
*Josh walks into bedroom 5 and puts bags down*

Josh:  Man, this looks different from the last time I was here.
1520 days 18 hours ago
Neme91
Lucky: Of course Giā€™s definitely look out for each other

Cf: one thing I learned from last time is that itā€™s really good to have what do you say...ā€alliancesā€ here it helps you out in the long run. And seeing this is a sorta all star season Iā€™m personally hoping we donā€™t get any ā€œmedical evacuationsā€ or ā€œquitsā€ we are all here to compete this needs to be the best season ever!!!
1520 days 17 hours ago
nikw98
CF: itā€™s weird because this is technically my third time in this competition and itā€™s so surreal to me! So many familiar faces and so many new ones. Having people call me their favorites is a weird experience, but I know that every model that has walked through those doors is here for a reason and I cannot take anything for granted!

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!