This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM15 - HOUSE

Topic » #NTM15 - HOUSE

1520 days 19 hours ago
coolKat
CF: Coming off a season that my sister was just on is admittingly a lot of pressure... She was a strong force to be reckoned with and if the judges expect me to be like her, I’m gonna have to try and deliver my best each and every week, and if I do make it far- try not to crack like she did. On my original season I placed fourth and she placed third, so this is hopefully my chance to “one up” her in a sense, and prove to myself even. That I can do better then fourth and maybe take home the win and be among the greats like Lucky and Bae-Yoon, who have all won this competition before. I’m lowkey hoping this season is a lot more chill, and less dramatic then my previous season... but seeing as we do have people who didn’t place as great and winners among the mix, I think the winners could potentially claim those models to be not very good, but we will just have to see. Overall this is an iconic cast and I can’t wait for this season to unfold.
1520 days 14 hours ago
rahrah
Francisco:

Guess no one wants to share :(
1520 days 12 hours ago
Neme91
CF: To win the first photoshoot honestly came as a total surprise, this season the competition definitely is fierce and seeing the top 3 be 3/4 champions have me scared for the first time. These other fellow winners might actually be better than me in rankings of ranking the winners of NTM8. I'm gonna keep a level head though because the last thing anyone wants is to get cocky. I won the first challenge okay now I have to get best photo of the week. Then we could talk to Mr. Cocky about an job application
1520 days 12 hours ago
nateclove
*Lizzo sighs as she lies down on her bed, looking up at the ceiling*
CF: Have I not grown as much as I thought I have between last season to this one? No one wants to be first boot, and I feel like I'm already pretty close.
1520 days 11 hours ago
coolKat
*Gigi enters the confessional looking around*
CF: I was delighted to see Judge Jerard loved my photo, I’m happy to have made a great second first impression, it’s kind of ironic for me that I’ve placed 4th in the challenge but fourth out of 15 is an amazing placement. I’m feeling mixed feelings about the winner of this challenge. Lucky won which I do feel happy for him as he is from my season, however he’s a champion and he already makes me feel overwhelmed and him winning the first challenge makes that feeling of overwhelmed higher.
1520 days 10 hours ago
Russell11
*walks into house without saying a word to anyone*
Jhona CF:Can’t believe I’m back after being so underestimated last season, I really did prove those bitches wrong didn’t I lmao.

So just getting the first challenge results and I actually feel pretty good about how I did. Obviously I didn’t win but I was definitely in the top half which is pretty much good enough for me. However, this is an All-Star season and I know “good enough” is never really enough especially when you’re competing with these kind of bitches. So I’m just gonna try to be on my A-game 100% of the time.
1520 days 8 hours ago
Wade
*sits on the toilet pot *

Some come here to shit and stink but I just came here to sit and think

“I fucked up in the phototshoot today , I NEED To redeem myself because going home first ...is not an option”

*pulls chain and hides all the toilet paper *
1520 days 8 hours ago
nateclove
*Lizzo uses the washroom*

Lizzo: What the fuck???? Where's all the toilet paper????
1520 days 3 hours ago
Ajathekween
Naomi Confessional

Omg Someone stoke the toilet paper and I can’t wait for some mess to go down
1519 days 23 hours ago
hazbez94
*Shaun's confessional*
I'm not too happy about my result but I was late, to be late is to be left really. I loved my photo though and apparently so did the judges so... I really hope I'm not counted out because I'm here to win, I couldn't do it the first time so you better trust and believe, the queen has arrived bow down bitches
1519 days 21 hours ago
nateclove
CF: It would REALLY suck to be first boot this season. I personally really like my picture but I have no idea how its gonna go over with the judges!
1519 days 21 hours ago
turkeylover
CF: "I'm actually nervous for this week, I don't think I'm going home first but you never know. So lets hope I snap and slay this photoshoot."
1519 days 19 hours ago
bklimas
Josh Confessional:  Hope I won't go home this week.  Never know what will happen.  I did pretty decent.  I just feel nervous.
1518 days 21 hours ago
nateclove
*Lizzo is chilling by the pool*
"I guess some of our "all stars" think they're so great they can just show up to the shoot whenever they so please. Cancelled."
1518 days 20 hours ago
Ajathekween
Lizzo I loved your photo

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!