This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM15 - Challenge & Photoshoot (1)

Topic » #NTM15 - Challenge &..

1526 days 11 hours ago
Jerard
Saskia (Dauntless) - I can say you definitely did not let anyone come in your way this week. You are definitely stomping competitions. That clothing definitely is perfect for that very blue sky and you are standing out! You are being feared this competiton and I do hope it won't get in you pretty much but this shot was A+.

Bryce (Clever) - I am also in mixed feelings with this shot. It didn't really show your strength as a competitor that much and for me it feels like a safe shot. But I don't mind it, maybe you are saving some shots for last but this season is unexpected and I want you to give it your best for every shot, I can't say you did for this week.

Francisco (Alluring) - Well this is different, I am definitely seeing a new and improved Francisco. You definitely are one of the most memorable contestants to ever step in the game, why? Because you have been really giving it every time. This shot was definitely a good way to start the competition.

Yoon Young (Unwavering) - This is really interesting. The colors were really pleasing and you in this shot makes this more interesting. The pose felt really awkward but in a good way, this is something new, but that's what you are Yoon, you always bring something new to the table, sometimes it work, sometimes it don't.

Shaun (Boundless) - Definitely the late submission is not a good start for you to convince others you are a force. I won't go heavy with you on submitting late, I'm gonna focus on your shot. This shot was really good as well, you definitely know no bounds, your beauty is definitely gold.
1526 days 11 hours ago
Jerard
Judge Garrett:

I won’t be able to post but heres my rankings

Top:
- Jhonattan Bujack
- Lucky Blue Smith
- Saskia De Brauw
- Naomi Smalls
- Lizzo Jordan
- Lennox Tilman

Middle:
- Bryce Thompson
- Jordan Barrett
- Matthew Noszka
- Fatima Siad
- GiGi Hadid

Lower:
- Francisco Lachowski
- Shaun Ross
- Josh Beech
- Bae Yoon Young**
1526 days 11 hours ago
Jerard
XXCLOSEDXX
1526 days 11 hours ago
Jerard
Panel is going to start now!
1526 days 11 hours ago
Jerard
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~PANEL~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1526 days 11 hours ago
Jerard
If you are present today, feel free to join in :)
1526 days 11 hours ago
Jerard
Welcome to the panel and in my hand are the results!
1526 days 11 hours ago
Jerard
As you may see two of our judges did not appear tonight.
1526 days 11 hours ago
Jerard
Judge Marlon is absent this week.
1526 days 11 hours ago
Jerard
Judge Carly however stepped out from judging, thus making us 4 piece panel. She wishes everyone best of luck and she'll be watching this season.
1526 days 11 hours ago
Jerard
Now, the panel this week is A PART of what seems to be the START of the competition.
1526 days 11 hours ago
haycsclair
Best of luck to Judge Carly.
1526 days 11 hours ago
Jerard
For your first week we are starting a NON-ELIMINATION one. This where the twist of the season comes along...
1526 days 11 hours ago
Russell11
Hmm
1526 days 11 hours ago
Jerard
All your challenges will be a "group" challenge until further notice. Now those groups will be coming from the best performer of last week, which simply means the best performer of this week gets to form three groups (for now it will be 5 members each), then you will be going on for your first challenge in a collage photo. Your score will then be a group score, so participation is badly needed.

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!