This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM15 - Challenge & Photoshoot (1)

Topic » #NTM15 - Challenge &..

1517 days 11 hours ago
nateclove
But theres also a rule that says you cant delete your post and change pictures so idk what the judges will allow.
1517 days 7 hours ago
hazbez94
Shaun Ross: Challenge 6- "Angels, Humans and Demons"

https://www.malemodelscene.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/Shaun-Ross-Enfin-Leve-Daniel-Korzewa-04.jpg

In this photo Shaun is representing the demon, surrounded by darkness and creating a morbid atmosphere Shaun encapsulates the emotion of being a demon, controlling his pray.
1517 days 7 hours ago
Wade
Well clearly I lost some of my brain cells 馃槀
1517 days 6 hours ago
Jerard
XXCLOSEDXX
1516 days 21 hours ago
Jerard
I am now here with the results!
1516 days 20 hours ago
Jerard
CHALLENGE:

Naomi (C12) - You submitted really fast, I don't know though if you are just excited or are you looking not just hard enough. Now, the photo was good for considering this as a first challenge. I don't know about the quality of the photo itself is bad, when I zoomed it there's no depth enough.

Lizzo (C14) - I must say I wasn't big on texts on photos as long as it is not distracting, for your photo - I think it was a little bit not helping you. I can do agree that this photo tells a story, I'm not fully convinced on this being editorial, but I do get your point why you chose this shot, because it is good for a first challenge submission.

Lenox (C11) - I do think I have to deduct you some of the points because the judges' might have remembered this as your Week 1 photoshoot submission back on your cycle. I believe this was a good shot for your brand "Regal", you defining the odds and taking that thrown by yourself and owning the moment.

Francisco (C5) - I must say the color palette in this picture is aesthetically pleasing in the eyes, I must say however that you are somehow overshadowed here by that horse. But anyways, you are selling that coat, that whole outfit really well. You definitely are fun to watch Francisco.

Josh (C4) - Well you weren't technically the first boot on your season, but sadly you were one. But I won't make that an issue because you are back! Now this already honestly a step up from all your previous shots back on Cycle 4, or what I remembered you having. Anyways, I don't know if this is a spot on for the theme, but this is a step up.
1516 days 20 hours ago
Jerard
Lucky (C8) - Well first challenge of the season, and you are already stepping it up to the plate and reminding everyone to be careful of you, not just because you won your season, but you are wanting on winning it again. I honestly think everything here works perfectly, the setting, the season, the cars, the leather jackets.

Jordan (C10) - This definitely feels very editorial and very 70s, which was a hit on for the theme. Maybe a little less of exposure (on the editing part) would have made you stand out more from this filter, I'm kinda glad however that you picked your vintage week photoshoot as your favorite because your shot there is still one of my favorites.

Gigi (C8) - Starting of this competition ready to win it, that's the spirit Gigi! You utilize that long legs pretty well, it made you taller than you already are so definitely are owning that pose. For the theme shape of you, this definitely was a close fit as well. You also are starting this competition with a blast.

Yoon Young (C13) - Dang, that's definitely a lights, camera, action worthy of shot. You may be the only asian standing here right now, but you definitely are representing them very well just like on your season, being the first Asian winner of the competition was definitely a huge break. Winning two titles? That would be another history you are making.

Fatima (C7) - This photo is good, I don't know however if it fully speaks "leader", you did slay it but for me it wasn't really giving me the commanding vibe. However I must say that that big coat really helped you a lot, and that background made you stands out along with that really beautiful skin of yours.
1516 days 20 hours ago
Jerard
Matthew (C11) - Well looks who's been working on his explanation more this time. Matthew, I definitely loved that Astrological Sign photoshoot week from your Cycle, Clash of Ascendancy. Now, I must say I didn't really liked your facial expression here because for me it read blank. I think you would have done better.

Saskia (C9) - As you may have perceived, you are definitely one to look out for by the other models because of how strong you performed back on your cycle, and I definitely want that strong Saskia once again here, this photo do get me that vibe! You look different here, and when I say different, a good one. Good job.

Jhona (C14) - So you are definitely one of the most good looking person I have seen, and I must say that helps you big time. Now, you are the freshest one out of the competition here, so I kinda need to know if you have learned from your past mistakes. I must say, I think you are getting there. This photo tells it.

Bryce (C13) - Well you may have won hearts when you submitted this photo back on your cycle, but as I said no resubmission of a past photoshoot, you can only do resubmit/reuse a challenge photo from your cycle. This photo ofcourse is still as good as I've looked before, you submitted also late which means I need to double deduct you.

Shaun (C13) - You also submitted a photo after the deadline so I'm gonna be deducting points from you as well. Anyways, I was wowed by this photo Shaun! The concept on you stated had made this photo like a 100% better as well. That's how important explaining shots because it definitely make your shots interesting.
1516 days 20 hours ago
Jerard
Now is the time to reveal my Top 3 for the week...
1516 days 19 hours ago
Jerard
which is kinda weird because they all came from one group of "C"
1516 days 19 hours ago
Jerard
Top 3:

- Lucky Blue Smith
- Saskia de Brauw
- Bae Yoon Young
1516 days 19 hours ago
Jerard
The person who's going to win the challenge tonight get's a raw 2% additional point on his/her score this week...
1516 days 19 hours ago
Jerard
And that model is going to be....
1516 days 19 hours ago
Jerard
1516 days 19 hours ago
Jerard
LUCKY!

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!