This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM14 - Challenge & Photoshoot (11)

Topic » #NTM14 - Challenge &..

1536 days 15 hours ago
Jerard
Panel will be on February 19, 7PM EST :)
1536 days 14 hours ago
Neme91
LUCKY BLUE SMITH

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Coco Rocha (Tinker Bell) - your explanation for this photo does you no justice because there is no way that Coco look like she’s “fighting”. You could have interpreted something else for  fighter and it would’ve probably hit the nail harder than this. You are definitely an unexpected brand cause I for sure didn’t see you here so I’m even more surprised than you

Miles McMillian (coolKat) - I’m not gonna say I wasn’t you’re biggest fan but this shot is definitely something that blew me away immediately. I think you represent the brand well because this is just one photo representing it. If you had a whole portfolio it would be  completely different in each photo but unique.

Jon katornjen (tast519) - I have to say that I was sleeping on you in this competition big time but you have continued to every step of the way step you’re game up. You played this photo shoot right because you lived up to your brand you held onto it tight.

Bella Hadid (Rubes) - Bella I’m glad you are still kicking around in this competition and giving the guys a run for their money. This brand for sure does fit you and you completed it in such a glamour-able way. I love the lighting, the wardrobe, hair and makeup. You bodied this shot.   

Jhonnatan Burjack (Russell11)- Johnna I am so proud and happy that your heart is still pumping it out this season. I remember when I saw the potential you had in this competition and just wanted to see you bring it all. I still see big things coming for you because these are the final rounds and you have to push it if you want that win. This is an excellent photo that keeps you on par with the task and I’m proud.

So my rankings this week follows as

Jon
Bella
Jhona
Miles
Coco
1536 days 12 hours ago
haycsclair
CHALLENGE COMMENTS:

BELLA HADID (Coco's Editorial Shot)

This is different from your previous shots in a good way. It has a story and the styling is on point. I love that dreamy look on your face. Overall, this is neither better nor worse than Coco's Editorial shot.

My Score For Coco On Week 7: 9.50

Your Score Range: Middle

COCO ROCHA (Miles' Metaphor Poems Shot)

I assigned this to you so you could learn the importance of words in presenting a good photo. I like the overall styling and how you incorporated the poem in fashion, but unfortunately you weren't able to outshine Miles' shot last week. I don't get the "chill" in this one.

My Score For Miles On Week 10: 10.00

Your Score Range: Bottom

JHONATTAN BURJACK (Jon's TV Series Trends Shot)

I gave you the easiest job as I gave Jon a not so impressive score on Week 5. You look good in the photo but this is a total downgrade of Jon's shot actually. I can see the pain, but where's the strength? I also notice that it's the same look over and over again. Safe photos are not enough at this point of the competition. I really wanted to give this a 0.10 but I want to give you a chance so I'll give you props on the quality of the shot.

My Score For Jon On Week 5: 4.90

JON KARTAJARENA (Bella's High School Stereotypes Shot)

A good shot but I don't see "happy emo" in this. I don't think the styling is weird. To be honest, you made the styling very unique as it kinda looks very "original". You didn't fully capture the concept of Bella's chosen stereotype "scene", but I can see the effort.

My Score For Bella On Week 2: 9.00

MILES McMILLAN (Jhonattan's Winner's Circle Shot)

I can really see Saskia de Brauw in your shot as it has the combination of masculine and feminine characteristics. Androgyny at its finest! You perfectly revamped Jhonattan's shot. Job well done. Thank you!

My Score For Jhona On Week 4: 9.40

Your Score Range: Top
1536 days 11 hours ago
Jerard
I will now be posting the challenge result.
1536 days 11 hours ago
Jerard
The winner of this challenge gets to have a +2 points for his total score this week...
1536 days 11 hours ago
Jerard
And the models who might be getting it are...
1536 days 11 hours ago
Jerard
Judge Sui's Top 2:

- Bella Hadid
- Miles McMillan
1536 days 11 hours ago
Jerard
Only one's going to get that win, and that model is...
1536 days 11 hours ago
Jerard
1536 days 11 hours ago
Jerard
MILES!
1536 days 11 hours ago
haycsclair
Congratulations, Miles.
1536 days 11 hours ago
Jerard
Miles, Congratulations for your third challenge win, for that you earned yourself +2 points this week.
1536 days 11 hours ago
Jerard
And here's where you all stands...
1536 days 11 hours ago
Jerard
Challenge Scores:

Miles - 10
Bella - 5.5
Coco - 2.9
Jon - 0.8
Jhona - 0.4
1536 days 11 hours ago
Jerard
That's all I have for you today, I'll be seeing you again for the panel.

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!