This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM14 - Challenge & Photoshoot (11)

Topic » #NTM14 - Challenge &..

1536 days 18 hours ago
tast519
🙄
1536 days 15 hours ago
tast519
Jon: oh & tysm for your comment, Lucky!
1535 days 21 hours ago
nikw98
Comments
Miles McMillan:
This was everything I needed to know that you are a contender for the crown. THIS shot is what should make all of your competitors scared and it was done in such a way that is so uniquely you, yet SO on point for your brand. You seemingly can do it all and that’s a trait that is not one to sleep on! Great job this week!

Jon Kortajarena:
Jon, when I say this, I mean it in the best way. I expected a shot like this from you. I think you’ve kind of proven yourself in this competition and us judges all kind of expect the best from you and nothing less, but you’ve. 100% brought us your best. I think you’ve elevated your brand even more than before and created such a fantastic photo! Awesome job this week!

Coco Rocha:
This shot is definitely a great shot in of itself, however, I’ve seen more unexpected photos in other challenges. There’s nothing particularly unexpected in the shot itself. The posing is really cool and your movement is very nice, but I’m not quite sure how much it hit the theme.

Bella Hadid:
I’m quite torn with this shot. While it is definitely glamour, you could’ve pushed harder. You sent in two different challenge photos last week that, to me, are more glamorous than this shot. It’s not that this shot is bad by any means, it’s just that I think I expected more.

Jhonattan Burjack:
I’m so excited to see that you were saved because I do think that you definitely deserve to be here! Now onto the shot. I feel this is incredible. While the horse is somewhat the “focus” of the shot, I feel my eyes being drawn towards you and that makes this photo so special to me. Not many models can do what you did in this photo so you should be very very proud of yourself!
1535 days 19 hours ago
carlyjordan14
- Bella Hadid (Rubes)
You look so stunning and without a doubt I predict you will be in the finals. This styling is gorgeous and very on brand for you.

- Coco Rocha (Tinkerbelll)
Don’t get me wrong, I think you are a good model. You have done good work. But now is the time when we need to see you do exceptional work. This doesn’t seem to be your best.

- Jhonattan Burjack (Russell11)
Nothing sexier than a man on a horse, except when it’s in black and white. You look great and overall I think this suits your style perfectly.

- Jon Kortajarena (tast519)
Your suit looks good and overall this feels very you. I would have liked to seen a bit more in terms of setting.

- Miles McMillan (coolKat)
You look cool and I like the styling of this shot. It feels different and continues to add to your versatility as a model.
1535 days 18 hours ago
wileycoyote
Coco: i really love this photo for the theme, i would love a little more going on but overall im happy with this

Miles: Killing this pic, really out of what i percieved to be your comfort zone and showed you have the range needed to succeed

Jon: love the photo you are nailing it, dunno if you nailed the theme though, this feels more sinister then charming

Bella: THIS, youve really killed this, definetly showing why youve been so successful

Jhon: i gotta say this isnt my favourite shot of yours, it feels like the horse is doing all the work which it shouldnt and it doesnt really feel like the theme is here
1535 days 15 hours ago
Jerard
COMMENTS:

Well, Top 5, Congratulations for another week done. And I must say, I am really glad of your performance this week, probably one of the strongest Top 5 of the Next Top Model History. With that said, I wish you all the best this week.

Coco (Unexpected) - Coco, I got to say I am not expecting you to get this far on the game, but you did have your good moments. Now, your brand is unexpected, which was definitely agreed by majority of the judges as your brand. Your portfolios have really been unexpected for me, like I got to say I hated some, I did love some and turned out your shot this week is one of those I truly hated. I don't know, but any of your previous shots may have a better chance of something to represent your brand.

Miles (Flexible) - That brand is really spot on, you. Early in the competition I had really high hopes for you Miles, you are someone I've been spotting. Week after week, you actually impresses me and this week, I think it was no different - well it's always different with you. You are by far one of the most versatile model we ever had, you can do this, you can do that and still looks good - this shot again proved you are really flexible.

Jon (Debonair) - We actually have here a stud! Definitely one of the most good-looking model to ever step in this competition. Coincidentally, the first model who got branded "Debonair" was Edward Wilding who is the FIRST male model to win my Next Top Model series, will you follow that same step Edward did and win the competition? With this photo, I think you definitely have a good chance.

Bella (Glamour) - I am 50/50 with your shot this week. You did look really different here in my opinion, I do gotta say that again just like Coco's, your previous photo may have defined more your brand than your submission this week. I need to say though, that the photo wasn't bad, but comparing it to your other photos, it is kind of a let down.

Jhona (Resilient) - You definitely needed this redemption the most, and I am glad you really did. This photo is one of your best shots to date, I am seeing the resiliency in every bit of this shot and is really something we've never seen you before. Continue impressing us and giving us something new, and you definitely has a chance against your competition here - which I might say have been giving us a hard time already.

After that really awesome viewing of shots, I am definitely proud of each and everyone of you. Congratulations!
1535 days 15 hours ago
Jerard
Panel in a minute! :)
1535 days 15 hours ago
tast519
Here for it
1535 days 15 hours ago
Brandonh1
*Garrett sits down at the panel*
1535 days 15 hours ago
nikw98
*Lenox sits for panel*
1535 days 14 hours ago
Jerard
We're going to start now, if you're currently online, do not hesitate to join in on the fun.
1535 days 14 hours ago
Jerard
The scores that you will get is based on:

CHALLENGE SCORE + JUDGES SCORE (highest to lowest) = TOTAL
1535 days 14 hours ago
coolKat
*Miles waits patiently to see if he will go home*
1535 days 14 hours ago
Jerard
As you all know, all judges' are present in today's panel, this is the first time you'd see us all in the same room.
1535 days 14 hours ago
Jerard
I am glad you all pulled it off this week, you represented your brands really well.

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!