This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM14 - Challenge & Photoshoot (3)

Topic » #NTM14 - Challenge &..

1574 days 13 hours ago
Jerard
Well, Congratulations Nyakim, I want you to give your very best next week and prove us you do have what it takes.
1574 days 13 hours ago
Jerard
Which means our lowest scorer this week is Efren.
1574 days 13 hours ago
nahuelaqua300
Yes, i'm out.
1574 days 13 hours ago
Jerard
Efren Perdomo:

9.5 + 7 + 5 + 4 + 2 = 27.5
1574 days 13 hours ago
haycsclair
Wait, Jerard.
1574 days 13 hours ago
Jerard
Efren, it's now up to the judges if you will be getting another chance to redeem yourself in the competition.
1574 days 13 hours ago
nateclove
*Everyone gasps at Judge Sui's interruption*
1574 days 13 hours ago
Jerard
Judge Sui, you may have the stage.
1574 days 13 hours ago
Brandonh1
*Garrett looks over at Sui*
1574 days 12 hours ago
haycsclair
I know we're all upset with mostly half of the models' performance this week, but I judged the challenge this week and not the shoot.
1574 days 12 hours ago
nahuelaqua300
Can I do it on Tuesday or tomorrow? Is that today I have problems with the internet...
1574 days 12 hours ago
nahuelaqua300
Please.
1574 days 12 hours ago
nateclove
CF: I guess Efren doesn't want to be saved by Judge Sui? Isn't that where she was going? I'm confused.
1574 days 12 hours ago
haycsclair
I was impressed by Efren's performance in the challenge that I also gave him the win besides Coco. Plus I knew the effort he went through editing his challenge photo. I admire his determination and his positive attitude since the first week.
1574 days 12 hours ago
haycsclair
I would be bummed if he wouldn't be able to use his advantage next week.

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!