This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM14 - Challenge & Photoshoot (1)

Topic » #NTM14 - Challenge &..

1595 days ago
spinfur
https://66.media.tumblr.com/7a466a28106b06e20e02062e9ac35850/tumblr_ojxzsbNkdW1tfmlpio1_400.jpg

This photoshoot was a little challenge since I don't wear a lot of denim but I think this picture really works and is effective to show me as a model.
1595 days ago
melindaMrskk
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley - https://i.pinimg.com/736x/c9/a1/59/c9a1597b89e46143a42de7b18089538e.jpg

I decided to go down the retro way with this theme, I was told not to be “SAFE” and I’m taking a risk with this picture, reminds me of being on a sandy beach or in the desert somewhere with a caravan. Pure high fashion.
1595 days ago
varlto
Nyakim Gatwech - https://www.instagram.com/p/ByGPTwinxPr/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

After the last horrendous challenge I decided that I had to step up on my game. This picture really shows the topic: diamonds. I also went for blue colours as when I think of denim I think of blue. I hope this makes up for my last picture!
1594 days 23 hours ago
chris2pei
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/31/4a/e8/314ae8f5529308a48480d5179e67bd96.jpg

“Forget the past, girl,
Just let it be,
Imma give you all the time you need,
Ain’t goin nowhere,
This is for keeps,
That other dude could never be like me.” - Like Me
1594 days 22 hours ago
IceBear
Olivia Holt - https://celebmafia.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/olivia-holt-personal-pics-03-20-2019-0.jpg

My goal for this photo was to keep it simple while still having my artistic side stand out.
1594 days 12 hours ago
Rubes
Bella Hadid {Denim and Diamonds}

https://valeurmagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/Bella-Hadid-True-Religion-2018-2.jpg

In this photo shoot I am giving you innocence and vulnerability. It’s a different side to my challenge photo earlier this week.
1594 days 11 hours ago
Russell11
http://fuckingyoung.es/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/jhona-burjack-fy3.jpg

Serving straight up body with this one. Sometimes as a model,it’s good to not always rely on your face to get a good shot and I think this photo proves that.
1594 days 8 hours ago
nahuelaqua300
https://i.imgur.com/DxX88Xv.png

This photo represents how vunerable but charming I can be sometimes. Of course, I take photos without a t-shirt in several occasions, but this time I feel it special, for the pocisión and the comfort.
1593 days 7 hours ago
Jerard
Comments will be posted soon. Panel will be tomorrow night. Thank you!
1592 days 19 hours ago
carlyjordan14
- Bella Hadid (Rubes_)
The lighting of this and the overall look is sexy and really brings the attention to your sex appeal. Overall a solid start to the season.

- Coco Rocha (Tinkerbelll)
I wish this was bigger in size and lost the text, but overall this is a great shot. I love the styling and also the animated facial reaction.

- Efren Perdomo (nahuelaqua300)
While I do think you are sexy and this shot proves it, I feel like the denim is minimal. It does’t remain the primary focus of the shot.

- Jhonattan Burjack (Russell11)
What I like is how you are not looking at the camera. You are in a candid moment and the styling is great for you. It’s sexy and does a lot with so little.

- Jon Kortajarena (tast519)
This could have gone without the black and white filter, but overall I do like this shot. It’s alluring and takes on the task well, while also being a professional shot.

- Kylie Jenner (BlueberryEclipse)
As the second person to only do diamonds, I believe this was a strong shot. Even though you are mimicking an icon, you still made this look your own.

- Laith Ashley (chris2pei)
This is a very simple shot, but it really works in your favor. The styling with denim is perfect for you and you’re gazing that the audience is captivating.

- Liam Jolley (TechnoMike)
You certainly made an impression! Very sexy and bold to do this sort of shot. I do think more could have been done, but for the first week you did a solid job of gaining attention.

- Lizzo Jefferson (nateclove)
I think this sort of boarders being a candid shot and not a professional one. However, I love the styling and the overall diva vibe you’re giving off. Plus you’re wearing your own clothing line.

- Luka Sabbat (spinfur)
I have to say, I really do enjoy this shot. It’s a great style and I love the vintage like vibe to this. You are capturing our attention without showing skin or trying too hard.

- Miles McMillan (coolKat)
Minus the text, I think this is a solid shot. I think the styling could have gone a bit better, perhaps losing the hat. Other than this, this is a solid shot.

- Nyakim Gatwech (varlto)
Absolutely stunning! I love this styling and the boldness of this shot. You took a risk and I believe it has paid off quite well for you.

- Olivia Holt (Icebear)
Overall this is a cute look for you and you did well to meet the task. However, I feel like you could have done a bit better with the styling. I think you were trying for edgy, but then chickened out and added a turtle neck.

- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley (melindaMrskk)
This is great styling and I love the posing in this. It feels summer and gives a hint of fall. Overall, a very strong start to this season.
1592 days 6 hours ago
Brandonh1
Garrett Neff//

Bella Hadid (Rubes_): Bella, This shot was great you did what was asked, I like your background I think that was very different. Facial expression wise you did a solid job. I like that you did something different with your jacket instead of wearing you decide to hold it so good job!

Coco Rocha (Tinkerbelll): I am not a huge fan of this shot, I think you did what was asked and is wearing denim but I don’t think the jeans are the main focus.

Efren Perdomo (nahuelaqua300): When I read your explanation I was fully expecting you to lay in a bed or somewhere where you would not need a shirt but for me, I think you did do what was asked but your denim is not the focus of this photo and that’s coming from a guy so I can only imagine how the girls are feeling or thinking as far as this photo goes.

Jhonattan Burjack (Russell11): This photo is good I think what would have truly set this photo over the edge if you are maybe looking up at the camera sometimes eyes can make or break a picture and in my opinion looking up at the camera would have made this photo that much better.

Jon Kortajarena (tast519): I do not like the fact that this photo is Black and White. I am normally a huge fan of Black and White, I have used Black and White photos when I was competing but not for this particular photo shoot. I think denim is all jeans but for this photoshoot, I think it would have been nice to have a little color to truly capture what was asked.

Kylie Jenner (BlueberryEclipse): You went the diamond route which was great as we didn’t see too many models do so that’s great. I think you did do what was asked as it’s evident you are wearing diamonds. Do I think the diamonds are the focus, however? No, I think dress defiantly took away from that.

Laith Ashley (chris2pei): This is something I would consider a “Safe shot” I think you did what was asked and that’s about it. Facial wise we didn’t get much to work with the same with the background so overall I wish we could have gotten a little bit more to work with.

Liam Jolley (TechnoMike): Liam, I think this was a good photo. You did what was asked and that was wearing denim. I think the way you posed with your jeans made the image much more interesting than just standing there posing with both legs in the jeans you did something different.

Lizzo Jefferson (nateclove): Lizzo, This photo is something that I would consider Instagram worthy. It may have been shot on a professional camera but for me, this is a shot that you would see on Instagram, Twitter or some other social media site. I think you did execute what was asked and that was wearing denim but that all I got from it.

Luka Sabbat (spinfur): Although you saying this photo was a little challenging for you I personally really like it. We can see your denim with your jacket and your pants. I like that it wasn’t just a bland one-color background, your facial expression could have been a little better but overall I like this shot from you.

Miles McMillan (coolKat): I’m not a huge fan of this photo, I think you did what was asked and that’s great but I still want a little bit more.

Nyakim Gatwech (varlto): This is an Instagram shot photo, But no seriously. I like this photo a lot. I like the fact that you went the other direction and decide to showcase Diamonds which is very tough to pull as well as doing the blue for the denim side of the photoshoot. I think everything worked depict only you face being showed I think it was enough and this was one of my favorites.

Olivia Holt (Icebear): Sometimes not doing too much is a bad thing but in this case, it was a good thing. I really liked your pose and the setting worked well with the picture itself so good job!

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley (melindaMrskk): I’m on the fence with this one Rosie. I can see the risk you took but at the same time, I don’t think your jeans are the main focus at least for me it’s not.

Garretts Top 4 In No Particular Order:

-Bella Hadid
-Luka Sabbat
-Liam Jolley
-Nyakim Gatwech
1591 days 19 hours ago
haycsclair
COMMENTS:

BELLA HADID - Oh gosh! I love it, girl! Deym! This is what you called "Denim Meets Diamonds" in a very fashionable way. I love how seductive the styling is yet keeping the innocence on the face. There's a right balance of simplicity and fashion in this one. Thank you!

EFREN PERDOMO - Just an okay shot. The pose is solid and the facial expression is strong, but the denim isn't the main focus of the shot.

JHONATTAN BURJACK - You exude raw sex appeal and the styling makes it more elaborate. I like the setting and the candid pose really works for you.

JON KARTAJARENA - I disagree with my co-judges. I like the combination of the simplicity of the black-and-white filter and the solidity of the pose and facial expression. It's a solid shot.

LAITH ASHLEY - A very safe shot. This is too simple for my taste. There's a thin line between simple and very simple to the point of being bland. This isn't a memorable shot.

LIAM JOLLEY - This is borderline sexual and I don't think it works for me. You took the words "free" and "simple" literally and your "standing there" pose didn't help the image at all.

LIZZO JEFFERSON - This is a very instagramy shot. You look good but this isn't a professional shot. You should always remember that this is a modeling competition. You could have done a lot better knowing you were given the wildcard spot and you're the challenge winner this week.

LUKA SABBAT - For someone who isn't usually wears a denim I think you've totally rocked it. But looking at the photo as a whole it looks very "dry". Nothing special about the photo. I'm not a fan of the pose and facial expression.

MILES McMILLAN - There's a lot going on in the photo from what is being asked for the theme. It fits for another theme but not this one where you were supposed to go simple and free. The lesser the better.

NYAKIM GATWECH - I like the diamonds and it looks good on you, but this is too much. You took the theme to another level in a very bad way. The theme asked you to make it as simple as possible and here you are overdoing it. It would have been a good shot if the diamonds didn't overpower you.

OLIVIA HOLT - I don't think it's artistic but I'm a fan of the styling and the 90s vibe the photo is giving off. The setting is nice but the pose totally ruined it for me.

ROSIE HUNTINGTON-WHITELEY - I can't see the risk you were talking about with this simple shot but I really like the summer-peg styling. The pose is okay and the sultry facial expression is solid.

Models who didn't submit on time:

I'll give automatic 2-point deduction to the both of you.

COCO ROCHA - I like the styling and the animated facial expression but the pose makes you look so small. Could have been better if the black handbag wasn't the focus of the shot.

KYLIE JENNER - The gown overpowers you and the diamonds in this shot. Plus the icon portrayal made the theme confusing of what it is all about. You took a different route but it didn't pay off.

----------

DUCKIE THOT - Disappointment.
1591 days 14 hours ago
Neme91
LUCKY BLUE SMITH

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I’m filling in for Judge Marlon this week and I just want to say welcome to the competition. I’m gonna keep it short and simple at least for my comments because I think my other comrades said it best and I don’t think we need reiteration. You all have something in you that could make you the winner of this season. Some of you could bring it more than others and I hope after tonight this will be a wake up call for those. How I usually do things is I separate photos into 3 categories.

•Nailed the shot
•On cue but could be better
•Needs to step their game up on their fame will run out

Tonight I will put you all into those 3 categories and you can take from that how I viewed each and every one of you as well as scored you. I hope next week you all come back and aim to Nail each and everyone of the shots we present to you.

NAILED IT

Luka
Nyakim
Lizzo
Bella
Johnattan
Rosie

ON CUE

Kylie
Laith
Olivia
Liam
Miles

STEP UP

Jon
Coco
Efren
Duckie

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!