This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM13 - Challenge & Photoshoot (7)

Topic » #NTM13 - Challenge &..

1785 days 1 hour ago
Brandonh1
Garrett Neff//

-Bryce Thompson (Wade)

Your explanation itself was very strong and very detailed. Did certain parts resonate with your photo? Not Really. I think the pose itself looks really good as you looking off into the distance. However, the clothing itself isn’t related to Mohamed’s sport of soccer with soccer you’d normally see shin guards and cleats. I don’t mean to sound picky but it doesn’t really relate that much in certain areas.

- Chanel Iman (SeongWoo)

I really like your choice of Michelle Obama, I think your photo correlates greatly with the theme of Michelle Obama being a motherly figure to the world. I think in your photo you’re a symbol of guidance as the kid follows behind you and it relates to the former First Lady during her role as the FLOTUS and still today. I will say I was not a fan last week but you bounced back and I think this is a major improvement.

- Cody Christian (MJFJUNE)

I think The Rock’s way more than just his muscular frame, I think this shot is very bland it is just you flexing your muscles. I think you defiantly could’ve gone into further details with someone like The Rock and really explored all of his other characteristics than just his muscles.

- Shaun Ross (hazbez94)

Khalid’s characteristics of Positivity and Peace didn’t really resonate in your photos. I think the second photo overall is way stronger than the first one but neither to me really captures the essence of peace and positivity.

- Sui He (haycsclair)

I can see the intensity with your facial expression, I do wish you would’ve gone a little further than just a headshot but overall your photo and your explanation go hand and hand and this was once again a great photo.

- Valentina Sampaio (MISSimogen)

I think you could’ve done a little bit more with portraying Taylor. I feel like your facial is a little bland, it looks almost like you just stood there and posed so it's a little lifeless.

- Bae Yoon Young (KingGeek)

I see where you were going with the accessories around your eyes going after the makeup look. I do however wish you would’ve gone into little detail explaining your photo.

Garretts Top 2:

Sui He
Chanel Iman
1784 days 1 hour ago
Jerard
GUEST JUDGE COMMENTS (Time's Most Influential People Photo Shoot):

BRYCE THOMPSON (Mohamed Salah) - Someone did his research. I love reading your explanation. It's much stronger than the photo itself. I like how you related yourself to him through your roots and I appreciate the fact that you went into details in explaining your photo. For me it's a solid shot.

CHANEL IMAN (Michelle Obama) - I'm glad that you chose someone who made a huge impact to a lot of people. I like that you focused on her being a mother. Great concept, but the photo seems lacking to me. I don't see a loving mother in the photo and I don't see your connection to the child.

CODY CHRISTIAN (Dwayne Johnson) - This is a very cheesy photo. You look cute in the shot but I don't think you have nailed the theme. I don't see you had embodied Dwayne Johnson that well. This is an unprofessional shot.

NATASHA POLY - Did not submit.

SUI HE (Sandra Oh) - Your explanation was well detailed that it boozes your shot. I like the shot it is something different from what I’ve seen you do. I am not sure however how it fully connects with the character you chose, but it’s there.

SHAUN ROSS (Khalid) - I don't like both shots. I don't see the peaceful demeanor and the sense of serenity is non-existent. There's nothing here in the photo that portrays Khalid in any way. I'm disappointed that you didn't use your reward to your advantage.

VALENTINA SAMPAIO (Taylor Swift) - You look angelic in the photo, no doubt. But I don't see the current era of Taylor Swift you were talking about. I don't feel the positive or the kindness vibe. Actually, the face seems pretty dead to me.

BAE YOON YOUNG (Pat Mcgrath) - I like how artistic and creative it is, but your facial expression seems dull. I like the idea behind the shot, but it was poorly executed.
1784 days 1 hour ago
Jerard
I will be giving you my comments later on, I’m currently busy atm.
1784 days 1 hour ago
Jerard
Anyways, with Natasha not participating in the photoshoot, she’ll be eliminated and this will be a non-elimination week.
1784 days 1 hour ago
Jerard
Now, I will do the panel by rankings, the last model to be called will earn a golden star.
1784 days 1 hour ago
Jerard
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~PANEL~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1784 days 1 hour ago
Jerard
In my hands are the results, I’ll be making this quick as I’ve said earlier.
1784 days 1 hour ago
Jerard
The scores that you will get is based on:

CHALLENGE SCORE + JUDGES SCORE (highest to lowest) = TOTAL
1784 days 1 hour ago
Jerard
One judge was not around, so I will be doubling my scores for this week.
1784 days 1 hour ago
Jerard
In seventh place we have here...
1784 days 1 hour ago
Jerard
Portraying an American actor and producer...
1784 days 1 hour ago
Jerard
*flips photo*
1784 days 1 hour ago
Jerard
1784 days 1 hour ago
Jerard
CODY CH.!
1784 days 1 hour ago
Jerard
Cody Christian:

2 + 7.2 + 6 + 6 + 5.5 + 2.1 = 28.8

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!