This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM13 - Challenge & Photoshoot (2)

Topic » #NTM13 - Challenge &..

1806 days 20 hours ago
Jerard
GUEST JUDGE:

Aquaria (Black Widow/Natasha Romanoff): I can see in your photo what you were telling us in your explanation. I see a seductive woman. The black outfit enhances your feminity and sexual appeal. The pose and facial expression are both on point. Good job.

Yoon Young (Hawk Eye/Clint Barton): I like the fact that you took a different route and tried to portray Clint's lifestyle at the farm. The setting is on point but that's all about it. Looking at you, you look more like a scarecrow with your outfit and nothing relates with Clint Barton. You still have to portray the character itself at the end of the day.

Bryce (Captain America/Steve Rodgers): YES! I'm speechless with this one but still need to comment. This is what I'm looking for in this shot - looking into the inner qualities of the characters. I love the fact that you connected Steve's inner qualities to yours. I can definitely see everything you mentioned in your explanation in your shot. Great job, Bryce! Thank you!

Chanel (Black Panther/T'Challa): I agree. You took this shoot LITERALLY. You are wearing a cheetah-print jacket to connect it with a panther, but honestly speaking I don't see Black Panther in this one. Your pose is awkward and borderline sexual which doesn't fit T'Challa's character.

Cody (Spider-Man/Peter Parker): I don't see an insecure man in this one. In fact you actually look confident here. Yes, you are wearing red in the photo and that's an obvious choice, but that's all about it. I don't see Spider-Man here and it seems like you are only relying on your good looks.

Marina (Star-Lord/Peter Quill): I think something is missing in your explanation. It sounds incomplete. I don't see Star-Lord in this one honestly. You look very elegant here and the dress looks good on you, but I don't think it has something to do with Peter Quill. Next time go deeper with the character given to you.

Natasha (Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff): I can see Scarlet in this photo. Everything is on point. I would love to see an explanation for the photo. But with this shot, I think explanation is not needed. Just self-explanatory.

Pietro (Iron Man/Tony Stark): I like your concept. You took a different route on how to portray your character. You didn't go for the obvious route. You chose to portray Tony Stark as a loving father and it shows in the photo. I can feel the fatherly love. My only concern is that it kinda looks like a paparazzi shot. But overall it's good. You really took advantage of your reward.

Shaun (Thor Odinson): I can see you are taking risk with this photo by being creative but I think it didn't pay off. I don't see Thor here. You look like a disturbed child in the shot and the photo looks very messy to me. There's too much going on and I don't see anything in this photo that connects with Thor. For me, your explanation sounds very forced.

Sui (Doctor Stephen Strange): If you are not familiar with what character you are given, you have to do a research. You did just that. Your shot looks like a feminine version of Dr. Strange given the fact you also connected your blue flowy dress which represented a cape.

Valentina (Ant-Man/Scott Lang): You actually look good here. I can see Ant-Man with the outfit you are wearing. Strong facial expression and the pose is very solid. I can see a superhero who is ready to fight for the battle in this shot.

Victoria (Gamora): You were being honest in your explanation and I love that. The good thing is that you still did try. It's not a professional shot but I think it works for you. You mentioned about innocence and purity and the candidness of the shot represents that.

YAYA DaCOSTA (Captain Marvel/Carol Danvers) - Okay. I think it's a creative shot but the editing seems off. The pose and the facial expression are both awkward and borderline "wacky". The outfit doesn't look good on you. Maybe with an explanation, I would have had understood it more.
1806 days 20 hours ago
Jerard
Now for the last judge, it would be the average score of all of the judges score.
1806 days 20 hours ago
Jerard
XXCLOSEDXX
1806 days 20 hours ago
Jerard
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~PANEL~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1806 days 20 hours ago
Jerard
Welcome to the Panel! And in my hand are the results.
1806 days 20 hours ago
Jerard
The scores that you will get is based on:

CHALLENGE SCORE + JUDGES SCORE (from highest to lowest) = TOTAL
1806 days 19 hours ago
SeongWoo
Me when i'm not a Marvel fan and i never watched heroes movies/
1806 days 19 hours ago
Jerard
As you can see Jon did not submit this week, he already talked to me and with his busy schedule, he asked to be pulled off from the game.
1806 days 19 hours ago
Jerard
With that, there would still be one to be eliminated this week.
1806 days 19 hours ago
Jerard
I have 13 models standing before me, but I only have 12 photos in my hands; and these photos represent the 12 of you that will still be in the running towards becoming the Next Top Model.
1806 days 19 hours ago
Jerard
THE BEST PHOTO OF THE WEEK GOES TO.....
1806 days 19 hours ago
Jerard
*flips photo*
1806 days 19 hours ago
haycsclair
I hope Jon is okay.
1806 days 19 hours ago
Jerard
Representing the brave and the mighty...
1806 days 19 hours ago
Jerard
Also, my favorite superhero...

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!