This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM12 - Challenge & Photoshoot (8)

Topic » #NTM12 - Challenge &..

1893 days 3 hours ago
Brandonh1
Garrett Neff//

http://blog.sight-management.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/6a00e54ecca8b98833017ee88d7d5e970d.jpg

Wishes are thorns

Like a flower
a thorn is a wish
that has a
point to make,

it stubbornly
sticks out
awaiting it's
chance to bitch
1893 days 2 hours ago
Survivorgame1
MADISON BEER :: 'Memories Are Bullets'

https://farm2.static.flickr.com/1977/29972079607_267d0fd638.jpg

Memories are bullets,
Baby i'm locked & loaded

You played me for a fool,
Made me feel like I wasn't worthy of you.

Took my innocence,
You were my first true love

Now i've take off the gloves,
Prepare for war
Memories fuel me,
I'm not so young & innocent anymore.
1893 days 2 hours ago
Ajathekween
Naomi Smalls

Who is she
A Fountain of Delight
Naomi Smalls
A Kween who rules all night

Rupaul Loved Her
Her fans would adore
She should have won
All Stars 4

She is high fashion
She didn’t come to play
Her poses are fierce
And she came to slay

https://static1.squarespace.com/static/564e2bc4e4b01cc50dbc9da9/5bb8b5f0f4e1fc90e5d9779d/5bb8b7d9eef1a15f4f7cdf2b/1538834388187/MarketDays.png?format=750w
1893 days ago
SeongWoo
Kang | Gone With the Wind  | https://prnt.sc/mpkcjn

Gone with the Wind
What surrounds me
Feels like i'm being born again
A new side of me

Gone with the Wind
What might be a dream
But in this moment
Dreams is what we need

Now i am the Wind
Who carries with softness
With all the love and sweet charm
A kind spirit in my arms

(I'm Brazilian so maybe its something wrong about my poem, i'm so sorry for this and hope all of you enjoy my work ^^)
1892 days 23 hours ago
Jerard
XXCLOSEDXX
1892 days 6 hours ago
patricenka9
Good luck Naomi!
1892 days 4 hours ago
Ajathekween
Thanks hun
1891 days 18 hours ago
carlyjordan14
- Adriana Lima (ParvatiS)
Interesting poem, but I do think you did a solid job of connecting it to your shot. The shot itself is nice. The styling is good, but would have liked to seen a bit more of the floss you mentioned.

- Garrett Neff (Brandonh1)
Overall, the poem was not bad. I do, however, like your shot more. You look great and really embraced the thorns theme. I really love the lighting and how you used it to come across more brooding. Very nice.

- Iveta Mukuchyan (SharonMaItems)
The poem was solid, but I much prefer your shot. You look stunning and I love the flashiness of the dress against the wildness of the setting you’re in. The styling is on point and one of my favorite shots of yours so far.

- Kang Daniel (SeongWoo)
The poem is sweet and I think it connects with your shot well enough. My only issue is that it is a bit bland. There isn’t much to this shot and you seem kind of not interested in the shoot.

- Madison Beer (Survivorgame1)
I like the poem and I love how you have this sort of hand gun being formed in your shot. The styling is fierce, and besides the text, I think this was a strong shot.

- Naomi Smalls (Ajathekween)
You certainly went all out for this one. I think you look great, but it is a bit too busy. There are too many distractions that take away from you. That is the only big problem I have with this shot.
1889 days 17 hours ago
Jerard
I would like to give my thoughts as well while we're waiting for other judges to comment.
1889 days 13 hours ago
haycsclair
COMMENTS:

ADRIANA LIMA (Christmas in Summer) - Nice poem. Fun and catchy. Onto your photo, nothing spectacular in this one. But I must say it connects with your poem. You look very beautiful and the styling is nice. You look good in motion. I just feel that this photo is very safe at this point of the competition.

GARRETT NEFF (Wishes are Thorns) - I don't like the poem. It doesn't make sense, at least, to me. The way you incorporated your chosen metaphor in your poem sounds contradicting to the true meaning of the metaphor. You look very gorgeous in the photo, but it doesn't connect with your poem.

IVETA MUKUCHYAN (Heart of a Lion) - I love it. I LOVE IT! I was hooked by your poem and when I look at your photo it's very breathtaking. You look fierce and your pose is very solid. The overall styling is on point. I can see a child who has a heart of a lion. One of the best shots this season. Thank you!

KANG DANIEL (Gone with the Wind) - First of all, congrats on your third challenge win. Okay. The poem sounds very soothing to the bones, but I don't like the shot. There's no connection between the photo and the poem. Everything about the photo doesn't scream model to me. Overall, it's a weak shot.

MADISON BEER (Memories are Bullets) - I like how cheesy your poem is. It's very relatable though. I'm not a fan of your shot. The styling is bad and the facial expression seems forced. The pose looks very pageant-y. You look like a Queen Bee wanna-be rather than a model.

NAOMI SMALLS (Fountain of Delight) - For me, your poem is the best out of six poems that I've read this week. You've made it all about yourself. You've opened yourself up to us and that is very admirable. My biggest concern is your photo. There's too much going on in the photo that totally distracts me from focusing on you. This is one of my concerns about your photo each week. You always send over-the-top photos which isn't necessary for all themes.
1888 days 18 hours ago
Jerard
COMMENTS:

Iveta (Heart of a Lion) - You have a very very nice poem first of all. Now for your photo, I am actually not a big fan as for the other 2 judge who commented before me. The setting works, the dress somehow worked but I was not a big fan of your posing and your facial expression. Your eyes actually kinda looked weird here.

Adriana (Christmas in Summer) - I am not the biggest fan of the quality of the shot, anyways your photo is very likeable well you did a likeable and catchy poem so why shouldn't we be liking the connection with the shot. You are selling everything in this shot, the jewelries, the pouch, etc. But I do agree with the other judges that this photo is somehow very safe.

Garrett (Wishes are Thorns) - Your poem is very intriguing, something we probably are not used to, the poem is overall a metaphor. Onto your shot, I actually like this shot, something I've been longing for some weeks to see, the Garrett we've known. Your facial expression is definitely killing the game at this point.
1888 days 18 hours ago
Jerard
Madison (Memories are Bullets) - Your poem was really really good but while reading your poem I actually was picturing a revengeful and dark image, which turned out looking very cheesy. I am not a fan of your shot, it felt really basic at this point of the competition. One thing I liked though was your facial expression.

Naomi (Fountains of Delight) - I agree with Judge Carly on this one, 100%. All of it was too good that I didn't really notice you, and that's the problem. There are a lot of things going on and you were not the focus which contrasts what your poem is all about - yourself. You were not the main focus of the shot.

Daniel (Gone with the Wind) - This is my favorite poem of all, it felt very emotional and at the same time full of heart and soul. Onto your shot, I think you are very washed with the lighting, maybe it would've been nice if it was toned down a bit. The metaphor and the shot has a little to no connection as well.
1888 days 8 hours ago
Jerard
XXCLOSEDXX
1888 days 8 hours ago
Jerard
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~PANEL~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1888 days 8 hours ago
Jerard
And here we are again, Top 6. This week was a very interesting one, you unleash your creativity in writing poems.

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!