This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM12 - HOUSE

Topic » #NTM12 - HOUSE

1934 days 4 hours ago
SeongWoo
Daniel | Confessional

It looks like i'm very safe, i didn't shine last 2 weeks. I need win another challenge or at least, one photoshoot! At least this week i made something out of my comfort zone, i'm proud of myself.

1934 days 4 hours ago
SharonMaItems
Iveta Confessional:
So happy I was able to hunt down my second FCO!! Go me :)
1934 days 3 hours ago
Survivorgame1
Madison Confessional:

Im SOOOO glad to be back on Team A! I've got one Challenge win under my belt, now all I need is a Photoshoot win. Adriana is proving to be MAJOR competition!
1933 days 21 hours ago
SharonMaItems
Iveta Confessional:
I'm really excited for the next challenge. Hopefully I don't fail it miserably and get the boot off team A! Atleast the team twist is almost over haha
1931 days 20 hours ago
SharonMaItems
Iveta Confessional:

Okay so.. this challenge was definitely a struggle. Being paired with someone a polar opposite from you kind of sucks. I wish I was paired with a more similar person, but to model I have to be versatile and I need to serve anything from simple to complex, so I guess it's another stepping stone I have to reach on! :)
1931 days 19 hours ago
Survivorgame1
Madison Confessional:

Its super nerve wracking waiting for the challenge results. I think the judges are going to either really like my interpretation or really hate it.
1931 days 6 hours ago
SharonMaItems
Iveta:

You are kidding me? I failed the challenge, with like 5 others at least. I probably still have a chance to stay if the photoshoot is in my favour, but right now it isn't looking good.
1931 days 2 hours ago
SeongWoo
Daniel | Confessional:

I'm an idiot ... I should be more careful reading the English words since I'm not native to this culture. Such problems can happen to people like me.

Fortunately, it was not just me who showed that I did not know what the proof was about, I hope I can survive, if I had agreed on the subject, maybe I would have already guaranteed it for next week.
1931 days 1 hour ago
Ajathekween
Naomi Confessional

I am so dumb I can’t believe I miss understood the challenge.

https://68.media.tumblr.com/8d94a7d2f781929db2a2b083ad9b9899/tumblr_o43l14Nzch1tezl7yo1_400.gif
1930 days 19 hours ago
SharonMaItems
Iveta Confessional |

So we get results to the challenge and I see 9.5, 7.8 and then 2.1.. I laughed so loud. She sent late and got a 2.1! Thank god Judge Sui came last minute and clarified it was a NEGATIVE 2.1. Yikes! Sucks to be Alice right now. Maybe if I just don't fail the photoshoot and maybe I could do better. Atleast we're all in this together, except for maybe Adriana and Madison, but it doesnt matter, okay? Last fluke for this season hopefully!

https://i0.wp.com/media.giphy.com/media/7SX5mGgMknsKS8Q85F/giphy.gif
1930 days 18 hours ago
Brandonh1
Garret Neff Confessional//

0.1 or - 0.1 whatever it is I still don’t understand why so low...Mhh can’t make them all happy I guess
1930 days 9 hours ago
hazbez94
Alice Confessional:
I'm pissed... screw Judge Sui. They can kiss my arse, I'm sick of being on the bottom when I know I'm producing photographs which are better than everyone else. People can call me delusional, I don't give a crap, I deserve to win and it sucks that this might be my final week...
1929 days 12 hours ago
ParvatiS
Adriana Lima

https://66.media.tumblr.com/2bcfa8304f9b7b2cba6db7e2fef3400d/tumblr_nbpxifi8Uo1tyh7a5o1_250.gif

I can't believe I FINALLY won a challenge! I'm really happy but I'm also shocked at the number of people who didn't do the challenge correctly. But either way, I'm really happy with my score and I think I deserved that win.
1929 days 9 hours ago
hazbez94
Alice Confessional:
I really hope I have done enough to stay this week, I like my photograph. The competition is definitely thickening and I can sense everyone is stepping up their game so I need to get on board drastically. I really hope my image makes up for the fact Im 2.1 behind everybody else and that Ill be a part of the final seven as I still have so much to show and demonstrate that the real top model is right here...
1929 days 3 hours ago
Brandonh1
Garrett Neff Confessional//

This week all I can hope is that my photos good enough to survive I was doing so well until that 0.1 appeared now I gotta try to get back to the top and this week I’m hoping I can make a quick bounce back

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!