This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM12 - HOUSE

Topic » #NTM12 - HOUSE

1965 days 7 hours ago
Jerard
UPDATES:

Congratulations Barbie as you claimed the Best Performance this week!

Best Photo of the Week:
https://i.postimg.cc/4N017r2N/WEEK1.jpg

Call-Out Order:
https://i.postimg.cc/FFDpmfjS/Callout.png

Always share your thoughts in the house, make friends, confessionals, etc. It is an aspect in the game. Thank you!
1965 days 7 hours ago
SharonMaItems
Iveta Mukuchyan

- I don't understand why I was really in the bottom just because my shot was candid. It's highly unfair and I believe that I should've gotten a higher score. It also ALMOST looks like a regular photoshoot.
1965 days 6 hours ago
Survivorgame1
*walks over to Iveta*

You ok?
1965 days 4 hours ago
hazbez94
Alice, Confessional:
I'm happy with where I'm at in the rankings. I'm middle of the pack and I think that's a good thing to start with. What I can't be dealing with is the fact that Barbie got best picture, she literally stood there butt-arse naked with a red stripe and received first call-out. I will never look like that and I am proud to be a high-fashion more editorial model because I don't have boobs or a butt but I'm still gonna kick that girls arse in this competition, I refuse to lose.
1965 days 4 hours ago
SummerRae101
*CONFESSIONAL*
Wow, getting off to such a strong start in the game feels amazing. I want to be taken seriously by not only the judges but by the competitors as well so it feels great to finish week one at the top
1965 days 3 hours ago
Ajathekween
Naomi Confessional:

Although It’s great to be number 2 but I want to be number 1. I NEED TO STEP IT UP.
1964 days 13 hours ago
ParvatiS
Adriana Lima

Confession:
Tbh, it was kinda hard to understand what the judges wanted from us from the last photoshoot and I wish I could've done better but at least the first challenge went well
1964 days 6 hours ago
Tommy123
Paul Confessional:

Honestly, I feel like I could have done better at both challenges because i feel to me that my photos weren't good enough
1964 days 4 hours ago
SeongWoo
Kang Daniel

*walks to Living Room*

Where are the results? I'm anxious!!
1963 days 12 hours ago
Tommy123
*Paul walks into the living room with his journal and sits on one of the couches and starts writing about the Challenge this week*
1963 days 11 hours ago
SeongWoo
*RUNNING FAST AND SCREAMING*

- OH MY GOOOOOOOOD, TWO WINS IN A ROW, OMG I CANT BELIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVE!!!
1963 days 11 hours ago
Brandonh1
Garrett Confessional:

Some of the people that scored higher then me I just don’t understand but here we go to another challenge so we’ll see
1963 days 9 hours ago
SharonMaItems
Iveta ♡
- Hey Madison.. I'm okay. Just bummed at how I can barely do well.
1963 days 8 hours ago
cherishthegirl101
Allisons confessional

I did it i stepped up at the challenge and got third
1963 days 7 hours ago
hazbez94
*Alice Confessional*
I got second in the challenge, Kang is at the top of his game. We'll see what happens this week. I am pretty confident in my ability so here I come!

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!