This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM11 - Challenge & Photoshoot (11)

Topic » #NTM11 - Challenge &..

2103 days 5 hours ago
wileycoyote
Shawn: The obvious problem with this is the lighting its very oversaturated and ignoring that theres nothing really remarkable here

Victoria: Your expression and posing are nice but unfortunately not as standout as id like, you feel more like a girl whos just there then the centre of the shot despite the framing setting you up to succeed

Lenox: you changed the word to a synonym for no reason lol, you do great here and look important grabbing all the attention, youve really become a force to be reckoned with and i couldnt be happier

Dinara: Your aware obviously the hair in your face is a slight peeve but otherwise its a very solid shot, feels expected but your standard is very high so that can happen

Garrett: I feel like a broken record here but ive been saying all season i want more from you heres another example of what feels like a rather bland and boring shot that doesnt really do anything that any other model couldnt do
2103 days 5 hours ago
carlyjordan14
*I just realized I forgot to post my second photo ugh my bad! It’s been a very busy week irl*
2103 days 4 hours ago
nikw98
Can we just talk about how I literally have been thinking that my word was royal up until you pointed it out. Lmaoo
2103 days 4 hours ago
haycsclair
COMMENTS:

Models who submitted on time

DINARA CHETYROVA (Vigorous) - This shot is weaker than your previous shots. It's not that weak, but it's also not great. Your distinct facial features are not highlighted in the photo. The pose is weak, but the intense facial expression that we have always seen in you is there.

LENOX TILLMAN (Regal) - You look beautiful in this shot. I think you managed to hit the mark with this photo. You look very elegant and highly in this pic. The way you command the shoot with your eyes is truly remarkable. I love the styling and the "awkward" pose works for me.

SHAWN MENDES (Charming) - I noticed that you didn't use your advantage. Anyway, this is a refreshing shot of you, Shawn. It's different from your previous shots. You're very charming in this photo. I love that infectious smile of yours. It looks very candid, but it works for you. The candidness add naturalness to the overall shot. Good job.

VICTORIA JUSTICE (Innocent) - I would have been happier if the brand given to you was the word I picked, Sensuous. Because that's what I'm seeing here. Innocent and sensual. I can see the innocence in this shot, but this photo is not a standout at this point of the competition.

Models who did not submit on time

GARRETT NEFF (Sumptuous) - It's my most favorite shot of the week, but I'm not happy that you submitted late AGAIN. What I love about you is that even though you are just standing there, the photo still looks great. It looks like an ad campaign to me. I'm happy that you gave justice to the brand I picked for you. You are expensive-looking, Garrett, and with that face, you can go places. You were in the bottom of my score sheet last week, but now you proved to me that you are here to win it.

No one did really bad this round and I'm happy for that. Good job, Top 5!
2103 days 3 hours ago
DrG2
Now in this photoshoot, I want to show my brand vigorous, which means strong, on my face especially my eye and body languages

So now you want me out Sui? Cause I never said I wanted to show my distinctive facial creature and yet you gave comment about that. At least READ what we trying to sell than you know what you should comment about
2103 days 2 hours ago
haycsclair
Dinara, do you know what funny is? You're just seeing what you want to see. I did comment about your eye. I commented about the intense facial expression. I did comment about the body language. The pose is weak. I commented about your distinct facial features because it's one of the reasons why we gave you your brand.

It's not only all about your explanation. You should also consider why we gave you that brand. You are playing victim now with your nonsense arguments. Thank you for making me the bad person here but it doesn't work.

You only listen if you received good comments, but whenever you hear bad comments from the Judges, you always come in defense. All of us can see that. Trust me.
2103 days 2 hours ago
DrG2
So now I have to follow what you judges trying to tell me what to do? I focus on the word vigorous which means strong so why would I go with facial creature bitch?

And you want to tell people I only wanted good comments? Oh you must really proud of your psychology shit and don't know anything about english. Did I mention about your comment about my weak pose? No. I only mention how you judges now trying to comment on something that I never ever mention about. So what is your point Sui? Now you want me out by saying all that shit? Have fun then
2103 days 2 hours ago
haycsclair
Have fun with your pointless arguments, Dinara. We can see through you. Now you're making it personal by attacking my profession. Okay. The point of the shoot is to embrace your brand. So good luck on that. Anyway, my comments still matter than yours. You're in a competition where you have to receive comments.
2103 days 2 hours ago
Neme91
JUDGE LUCKY RANKINGS

Quick comment: personally for me every single one of you hit was what asked of you. I think you all are one of the best top 5 I ever seen so whoever goes this week is like WOW!!!! WHAT?!?!?!

Lenox
Shawn
Dinara
-----------
Victoria
Garrett
2103 days 2 hours ago
DrG2
Jerard: Explanation would be highly needed, so I expect to see it.
Sui: in other word "Your explanation would not be needed cause we don't want to see what you want us to see"

Okay your highness judges
2103 days ago
Jerard
COMMENTS:

Hi guys, so most of you did pretty good this week I suppose, what I am looking for now is how detailed or how exact you portray your brand, so doesn't mean you'll be receiving an all good scores for me this round.

Shawn - The shot was good, but then again nothing really screams a Top 5 worthy shot. I agree with Judge Marlon the thing is that the filter was so washed out that yourself looks like just another background and not the main star which you should've been. Now you did look charming in this shot, but your previous shot would've worked a lot lot better than this one you've sent. I did hope you would've submitted 2 shots since you had an advantage.

Victoria - I don't know, but this past few weeks I think you've been to complacent on how you stands in this competition that I don't see growth but rather a plummet. You did not stand out at this shot at all, your make up was too heavy to support innocence. Your eyes are completely dead, I still remember how your first photoshoot looks like in Week 1 the Ascend week which you looks very natural, it would've been the perfect shot.
2103 days ago
Jerard
Lenox - And if the queen isn't here to conquer, this shot was gold. Actually most of your shots speaks queenly and very unique - and this shot is another collection to those. You rise to the top really quickly, for being outlook then at one click you go all the way to the top. That's how most queens were in fairy tale, from nobody to to somebody.

Dinara - I actually enjoyed your shot, I enjoyed every aspect of this shot. The editing, your clothes, your face, everything here is just good to look at. This actually is one of my favorite shots I've seen from you. Now your facial expression is again on point, the hands on the waist speaks really strong, on the face it was a distraction and could've been made stronger. But then again this was a great shot.

Garrett - I am agreeing with this on Sui, this was another shot that looks perfect for an ad campaign because hey you just looks very expensive and is very easy to look at. You just make everything look good on you and this week was no excuse. My only issue is that you posted late this week both on challenge and the photoshoot, so deductions would apply, as per Sui who almost made her third 10 points, I'd likely do it.
2103 days ago
Jerard
XXCLOSEDXX
2102 days 23 hours ago
Jerard
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~PANEL~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2102 days 23 hours ago
Neme91
*smiles*

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!